SORT BY Relevancy
Listen Mr. Brett A. Scudder's introduction of the Depressed Black Gay Men “DBGM” org with Mr. Antoine Craigwell, president and CEO.
Depressed Black Gay Men (DBGM) is dedicated to raising awareness, changing and saving lives. Through raising awareness of the underlying factors contributing to Black gay men experiencing, living, struggling and suffering in silence with depression and through education, information and referral to mental health professionals, DBGM is working to stop one more Black gay man from killing himself. By looking at the underlying psycho-social and social cultural factors, DBGM hopes to influence change in the many ways Black gay men are regarded by family, create more opportunities for Black gay men to feel safe and comfortable to seek help, and in so doing, prevent suicides, in whatever form or manner.
For more info about the DBGM please visit their website www.dbgm.org.
Please share and help to promote the effor to to help raise awareness for them.
In the gay community sex is often over emphasized. Despite the temporary pleasure sex can have, many gay men feel lonely and isolated. Sadly they are not truly in touch with their sacred sexuality. Sacred Sexuality refers to the art of making love and connecting truly with another person on a deep level to raise your consciousness (or kundalini) In this episode I will explain what tantric sex is and give you specific steps to try with your partner. If there is enough time, we may have a meditation to remove negative sexual patterns and body images and to help us have a more healthy appraoch towards sex. While this episosde is primarily focused on Gay Men, it really can apply to anyone.
This is all part of my June "pride month" on Ascension Magic. Here is the lineup:
6/7 Coming out of the closet (spiritually & sexually)
6/13 What realm are you from? - Earth Angel Realm Readings
6/14 Honoring your sexuality - Sexual energy & spirituality
6/20 Intuitive Readings with help from the Unicorns and Fairies
6/21 Issues facing the LGBTQ population
6/27 Romance Readings with help from the Angels
6/28 LIVE at the SF Pride After Party – Intuitive Readings
For more information what I do at Ascension Magic or if you would like to schedule a professional session, please visit my website: at http://www.ascensionmagic.com I also invite you to please "follow" my show for updates on the latest shows.
Gay men use alcohol and other drugs at a disproportionately higher rate than the rest of the population. Gay men use for a variety of reasons from coping with mental health issues to just seeking fun. However, at the intersection of mental illness is often a high risk for HIV infection. This week, we'll be discussing the many reasons gay men use substances. We'll also talk to some men who have a history of substance use and have since started on the road to recovery.
You can follow Positive Radio Network on Twitter at @PRNTweets.
You can follow Aaron Laxton on Twitter at @aaronlaxton.
You can follow Mathew Rodriguez on Twitter at @mathewrodriguez.
Today, we are discussing our 1st same sex experience. Want the TEA baby! Tell us what was it like and how it went down. Did you get turn out or was it a let down? Our inquiring minds wants to know the deal. By the way, this is our test show. and we are looking for your feed back and topic advice. So do us a favor and comment your thoughts below and follow us on here, & like our page Str8 Gay Talk on FaceBook. Don't 4get to comment below and let us know how you feel about our shows.
Follow us on Twitter: KNOT = @knotradiotalk; Dantea = @jusTay_willdo; Nieama = @nieamab; O.T. = @DocPorterOT
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/knotyourtypicalradiotalk
Call in at 661-449-9318
We, unfortunately, still live in a world that reduces or removes masculinity from homosexual males. It seems, being a gay males is often made equated to being a female or, at the very least, being more like a female than another male. Is this a correct? Is this even a fair comparison? Does sexuality truly play such a large part in our behaviors? Or is society simply blinding itself to the males who do not live up to the stereotypes that maintain the status-quo? Join us in this sure to be riveting discussion topic. Let your opinions be heard.
It's Str8 Gay Talk!
With your hosts: VeraM, Boss, Nikki D & Nickie L
Today, our topic will be about Stud/Butches and how will they rank up, in the lesbian community in the near future. This question of the evening is...The Stud/Butch image, is it softening up or dying away?
Could it really be, that the "Stud/Butch" image is disappering from the Lesbian Community altogether? And if so, could this be, the main reason for the Stud/Butches on Stud love these days?
Studs/Butches need love too, right?
Do us a favor and comment your thoughts below and follow us on here, & like our page Str8 Gay Talk on FaceBook. Don't 4get to comment below and let us know how you feel about our shows.
I'm Back everyone! I am your Host VeraM and I'm bringing you up! Its time to get hyped and feel yoself! Rather you are listening to Mix It Mondays on your way to work, coming home from work, or you are at home feeling like Turn DOWN 4 WHAT?! Well, tune in so that you can turn up! It don't matter if you are at by yourself, Turn UP! It's Str8 Gay Talk on Every Sunday, starting 7 pm EST. With your Host Boss, Nikki D, She She, and Guest Co-Hosts! Tune in Live! Music Entertainment: R & B Hip Hop Music, & Rap!
Join us as we share with you of what's going on at Men-empowered for the Month of Feb 2016. Upcoming New Shows and some guest that will be with us in the up-coming Months. Events in and around Hattiesburg, MS; New Orleans, LA; Dallas, TX; New York, NY; and Tri-State Area and the rest of North America
We discuss on this episode Beyonce and the backlash after her new video/song. Housewives of Potomac, Gay Bashing, Racism in the gay community and more!
Christian will return next week!
We will be talking about the events coming up and try to have someone from Shed Leathers to talk about the Code Party and what all it will lead us all to do want to do and will do. Also will be going more in depth on the Black Party in NYC coming up in March. It is sure to leave a part of your Anatomy in your hands and you Jaw Wide Open.
First Hour: Old Men Stories Episode 006: Teaching
Your Hosts: Roland Willits and Jeff Young
In this sixth episode of "Old Men Stories" (originally aired in February 2012) you'll hear some FUN stories from a couple of master storytellers who will teach you how to bring out that master storyteller within you that waits to be unleashed. All of us have a story to tell, and we all are Master Storytellers at heart.
Second Hour: Old Men Stories "Opry"
Your Hosts: Angie Senger, Ron Honrud, Roland Willits
Featured Singer / Songwriters and Songs Played:
1. Lucy Jackson: "Without You My Life Is Over"
2. Pat Boilesen: "Tree On The Way To Town"
3. Angie Senger: "Truck Drivers Dream" (Intermission)
4. Woodstok: "100 Miles"
5. Edean Landmark: "Living On Old Memories"
In this hour you'll hear old-time country (plus a few modern) singers/songwriters share their stories and wonderful music.
Listen live and join the chat at: http://oldmenstories.wq4dradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (69 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (58 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- John Baptist (52 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- superdaveshow (4 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)