SORT BY Relevancy
Meet Todd Haley, II the President & Chairman of The Pink Panthers Movement. Find out what inspired Todd to resurrect this politically driven party in November 2012. Discover how you might just grow this movement in your city.
After the show, follow Todd:
To be on this show, click this link to email Soul (bio link), your host, a date, time and time zone to conect to talk about your show idea.
Tonite (10.28.2013) we covered:
The payoff to 26 men who were raped by Jerry Sandusky. Penn State U. paid out $59.6 million FRNs.
A car crashed in Tianamen Square killing several. It was deliberate crash that took place near the giant poster of a top genocidal maniac of the 20th Century - Mao Tse Tung.
The Saudi Mafia is angry with the U.S. Corp. and the Kenya Mafia for not attacking Syria and murdering President Bashar al-Assad.
Cop mafia point loaed semi-auto rifles at motorists at checkpoints.
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com
For DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother.
did you miss us? no...well we don't even like you anyway.
Tonight we'll be finishing our Halloween talks by discussing offensive halloween costuming. y'know dressing up like a klansman and saying "it's only a joke!!"
also with the release of Ender's game we'll be talking about boycotting artists because of their political or religious views because apparently Orson Scott Card hates gays and they hate him right back.
plus Kai is gonna give us the rundown on all the shows that got the AXE...get it? axe?....nevermind
as always listen sexfully.
"Cinema in Noir" is a weekly radio show for which all things film related are discussed from a black female perspective. Hosted by Candice Frederick, Kimberly Renee, and ReBecca Theodore-Vachon, "Cinema in Noir" covers the latest casting news, reviews, and interviews with the best and brightest talent in film. Today we chat with Yolonda Ross and Lisa Gay Hamilton, stars of the upcoming film Go For Sisters. The film focuses on two childhood friends who reconnect after twenty years "under undesirable circumstances." Go For Sisters is directed by John Sayles.
The Ski & Critical show is an off da hook, fast pace show
that keeps you interested from beging to end!
We talk about "LOVE", "HIP HOP & So Much More!
We also have our "Questions for Critical" Segment!
And of coure we still "Go in" with Opiniated L!
So tune in for the comedy, contests, crank calls, & More!
Tonight Bonnie's co-host is Suzette Hinton, a personal coach who helps women find the road to better emotional well-being. Suzette and Bonnie will discuss methods of rebuilding your life after what seems like death to many women married to gay husband or dysfunctional husbands. Suzette is the author of The Sound of My Life as well as an amazing singer.
Bonnie Kaye, international specialist on women who unknowingly marry gay men affecting 4 million women in this country and millions more around the world, hosts this show. Each week she has guests who are experts in this area to help those women who need to move ahead and heal. Kaye is a counselor, author, and founder of the Straight Wives Club.
Scott A. Kramer, LCSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist in private practice working with the LGBTQ community in New York City. in 2007, Scott graduated SUNY Stony Brook, School of Social Welfare and started work as the Prevention Social Worker in the Youth Enrichment Services program at the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center in Manhattan. In 2009, he accepted the Supervising Counselor position at the Hetrick-Martin Institute and in 2010 received his SIFI certification from Columbia University School of Social Work. One of Scott's main goals as a social worker is to help empower people living with HIV/AIDS to lead a fulfilling life, free from stigma and fear. He accomplishes this by being a social worker who is open to both clients and colleagues about being a gay man and living with AIDS since 1995. In August 2010 Scott developed "Hi-fIVe - A Support Group for Gay Men Living with HIV/AIDS in New York City" a low-cost, weekly support group for adult gay men living with HIV/AIDS. "Hi-fIVe" has a monthly topic and is continually well attended. Scott is a 2010 recipient of the NASW-NYC Social Work Emerging Leader Award, and has presented at the Boston College National Conference on Social Work and HIV/AIDS each year since 2010. He has been involved with Cycle for the Cause, a 275 mile bike ride fundraiser for the LGBT Center of Manhattan's HIV/AIDS services, as a pos-ped crew member since 2009. For more information about Scott A. Kramer, LCSW, ACSW and his work, please visit his website at www.scottakramer.com
Welcome family, to The Sunday Standard with #Fortifyde Blaze and The Knights of the Round Table. This is a rainbow show that touches on all things positive. Welcome LGBTQIAS ("s" stands for straight) family to the show where you will get Turnt Up, but never turned away. Positivity, direction, motivation, and inspiration lives here. Welcome artists, entertainers, activists, motivators, poets, and all those with a good word. We get #CRUNK here.
Join me this Sunday as we just sit around the campfire talking about the world as we see it and how it actually is.
Songwriter extrodanaire Brian Futch joins us via a HT from our friends at Big Dawg Music Mafia to talk about his song "I am America" and a video he is doing that you can all participate in! I got plenty of wood, bring your own body! Cya then!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (125 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (26 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (16 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (16 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (16 chatters)
- New Colony Network (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (10 chatters)
- Rev Dr Catherine M Gross (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- The Missing and Exploited (8 chatters)
- 62196 (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (4 chatters)
- Radio PI (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- AVERadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Susan Puzio (2 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)