SORT BY Relevancy
Named "the godfather of gay sensitivity training" by The New York Times, Brian McNaught is considered the world's leading corporate diversity consultant dealing with gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender issues in the workplace. He is also the best-selling author of six watershed books on gay issues, all of which are used as college texts. His books and seven DVDs he has produced are used extensively in classrooms and boardrooms internationally.
Since 1974, McNaught has drawn on his personal experiences and his skills as a sexuality educator to help audiences understand what it's like to grow up gay and to deal with the common, daily challenges faced by gay and transgender people at work, at home, in their churches, and in their neighborhoods around the globe.
During the early 1980's, McNaught served as the Mayor of Boston's Liaison to the Gay and Lesbian Community. As such, he conducted a citywide study of constituent needs, initiated and coordinated the city's response to the AIDS epidemic, and trained police, health and other service providers. Today, Brian serves as an advisor to former Surgeon General David Satcher at Morehouse School of Medicine on his national sexual health initiative.
McNaught earned his B.A in Journalism from Marquette University. He is certified by the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) as a sexuality educator. He and his life partner and spouse, Ray Struble live in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and Provincetown, MA.
in Self Help
Please join me today for Gay's PSA!! Today's guest will be the LOVE DOCTOR...none other than Dr. Picasso Nelson Sr.!! We will be discussing the male and female perspectives regarding HEART CANDY!! This week's show will be a continuation from last week that will be fun and informative for all listeners!!
Join Sam & Diane on the next episode of The Rich Life when they discuss life, love and men. Diane tries to see if Sam has found romantic bliss. Sam is taken down by a pesky cough. But fortunately neither breaks into tune this time! This and more on the next episode of The Rich Life!
Hosts Diane Bucci and Samantha Hoffman deliver uplifting, inspiring, sometimes raw and oftentimes hilarious experiences with their listeners. Samantha and Diane are both award winning authors and speakers. Their skill, wisdom and warmth have captured a large following worldwide. Sam and Diane have cultivated a knack for handling the topics of life with humor and insight. Together with their audience, they mull over the best way to get through life with grace and joy, and while doing so, making sure to live The Rich Life.
Today is halloween, but the show must go on...besides, I'm not 12 anymore so I do not attend parties and play dress-up...at least not on halloween. So join me on the scariest day of today, and we'll talk some politics (I know, terrifying right?) and culturally relevant pop topics (Pepsi anyone?). Ooh, I get chills just thinking about it, and you will to. You're about to be Russinized! Don't fight it...
YOU ARE TUNE IN TO THE BENCH WARMERS LIVE SHOW - THIS IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY SPORTS SHOW!
HOSTED BY JAMES ACEVEDO AND THE SEXY ADULT FILM STAR SAMMY BROOKS, THIS SHOW BRINGS YOU COMMENTARY ON THE LASTEST IN SPORTS NEWS AND RECAPS ALONG WITH HUMOR AND ENTERTAINMENT.
TUNE IN EVERY FRIDAY 2PM EST TO BENCH WARMES LIVE!
This week our Special Guest is Mr. Jonathan K. Osborne, Esq. The topic we will be discussing this week is educational and professional goal-setting, geared mainly towards young men. The question we will be answering is “What happens when determination, focus, and patience meet academic success?"
Mr. Osborne was recently sworn in as an Assistant United States Attorney for the US Dept. of Justice for the Southern District of Florida. At a very early age, he learned from his grandparents to chase his dreams. A Miami Gardens, FL native, his dreams carried him through middle and high school and then to Las Vegas, Nevada, where he joined the Runnin' Rebels basketball team at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas (UNLV). After 3 years at UNLV, Mr. Osborne transferred to the University of Alaska. He then attended Georgetown Law school, before working for three years as a business litigation attorney at Gunster Law Firm. He now represents the United States on behalf of the Justice Department. He has committed his life to serving others.
Mr. Osborne could not achieve such goals and dreams without staying focused with a vision for success. While serving clients as an attorney and in his church and community, he still finds time for the sport he loves, basketball. Therefore, there is nothing wrong with wanting to be an athlete, but you should always have a vision for your life after sports. This is a message that every young person should hear, especially young men. With vision, a strategic plan, and a sense of humor, anything is possible.
My show is about happiness. I like to think of myself as a Happiness Guru. Assisting me is my spirit teachers; we will answer questions and give love based advice. The primary intent is helping you deal with the fears and beliefs that keep you from being truly happy, healthy and a love based person. The focus will be on healing of soul, mind, and body. Love energy is the key to healing. Love is: compassion, respect, and kindness, and forgiveness, generosity of spirit, humor, humility, empathy, and appreciation. These principals of love can assist in all forms of healing.
I will also present material to entertain and hopefully help you laugh. Laughter is a key in all healing.
We will look at your past lives and what fear based beliefs you medical and soul intuitive, many years as a Shaman, Reiki practitioner, Hypnotherapist, and study of metaphysics.
People You Should Know (PYSK) is a weekly radio show featuring in-depth interviews with actors, artists, musicians, writers, and other creative people making a difference. Hosted by award-winning author David-Matthew Barnes. Produced by the Pindelion Entertainment Group.
PYSK airs live on Fridays at 9:00 A.M. PST. All episodes are available in our archives.
Season Three, Episode Nine: Friday, October 31st.
David-Matthew's guests are authors Vivian Trask, Joel Gomez-Dossi, and Andrew J. Peters.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live a double life? Or why someone would portray themselves as someone they are not? Join me as I welcome special guest hassan richards. Our special guest has lived his life on the "down low" for over 20 years. But has recently, on his birthday decided to come out. click on this episode to hear how hassan richards decided to come out to his best Friend, why he felt it was time to come out and what the results were.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (116 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (79 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (12 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (10 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (9 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Straight Talkin Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (0 chatters)