SORT BY Relevancy
Peter Mingils with BuildingFortuneRadio.com will be interviewing the Chairman of MLMIA, Doris Wood. For nearly 30 years MLMIA has been a major force in defining the ethics, legalities and opportunities in Network Marketing. MLMIA has developed, facilitated and nurtured strong relationships between the industry and outside influences that affect its operations, including regulatory agencies, company management, software developers, educators, the press and the general public.
Nina has worked with many cultures in her decades of mediation work. She will share concepts such as the different ways of looking at fairness, how cultures respond to conflict and why they have dissimilar desires as to their goals and outcomes, how people express the same emotion in a variety of ways, and why it is a common mistake to "pretend to be in someone else's shoes". This very practical 30 minutes will help you understand some of the diversity across cultures that can create problems and explore positive steps in working through the conflict.
Nina Meierding has assisted in the resolution of thousands of disputes and has conducted training throughout the world, including Canada, Sweden, Ireland, England, Scotland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, and India. She has been an Adjunct Professor at Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California for almost 25 years, as well as Southern Methodist University's Dispute Resolution program for almost 20 years. For her many years of service and expertise, Nina was awarded the Peacemaker Award in 1992 by the Southern California Mediation Association for her outstanding work in the conflict resolution field and in 2005 she was awarded the John Haynes Distinguished Mediator Award which is an international award given annually by the Association for Conflict Resolution. In addition to her teaching and training, Nina is the mediation consultant and mediation partner for the Wisconsin Special Education Mediation System (WSEMS).
For More Information: Nina Meierding
Tonight's guest is Patricia Castellanos, LMHC, C.Ht. She is one of our Co-Authors in the book, Empowered Women of Social Media, 44 Women Found Their Voices Using The Power of Social Networking.
Ms. Patricia Castellanos is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Clinical Hypnotherapist. She earned her Masters degree in Mental Health Counseling from Nova Southeastern University and Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis through the International Association for Counselors and Therapists. She has worked in the Miami-Dade and Broward County areas for over 8 years. Ms. Castellanos was the founder of The Expression Center in Broward County. She has presented at professional conferences in Miami-Dade and Broward counties on the topics of ADHD and Behavioral skills and has published articles on holistic treatments to ADHD. She has facilitated several parenting and personal growth workshops and seminars to children, adolescents and adults.
- See more at: http://www.empoweredwomenofsocialmedia.com/co-author-patty-castelannos/
Learn more about Empowered Women of Social Media and our other co-authors here.
Join A.Raquel, Mahoghani Dawn and Ray Cornelius on Tuesday for another edition of The Conversation Cafe™ as they discuss the latest news and entertainment topics of the day during their “Keeping You In the Know” segment and In the second half of the show A.Raquel and Mahoghani Dawn will welcome Activist and National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice member Therone Pratter to the show to discuss “Survival Skills That Every Black Male Should Know” as well as other deaths of African American males at the hands of police around the nation. Tune in to join the conversation at 773-97-3986 and “Remember…where there’s no dialogue, there’s no conversation!”
Follow Ray Cornelius on Facebook: facebook.com/Ray-Cornelius Twitter: @RayCornelius75 Instagram: instagram.com/raycornelius. For more information about the Therone Pratter (National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice (NABCJ) visit Website: http://nabcj.org Twitter: @NABCJ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NABCJ.
~~ Call in #: 909-265-9152 ~~
Steve Coccaro, Carl Robinson & Mike Fabian bring you the latest in
Drag Racing Talk, Tech & Chat. Racing calendars, birthdays, race flyers, show updates & more.
Special guests from Manufacturers to Racers are on LIVE
talking about the latest news, newest products & more.
Don't miss one episode, Follow us here on BlogTalk;
or like us on:
Facebook: Southern Hot Rod Association - SHRA
Join us this week on Christian Devotions SPEAK UP! as laughter and an encouraging testimony take center stage as Scott interviews Torry Martin.
Although Martin has a long list of accomplishments as an actor, author, storyteller, and a stand-up comedian, he prefers to use his gifts for laughter, writing, and entertaining to bring serious messages to audiences through the softening blows of humor. After telling a typical “Torry Story” revolving around his own blundering and misfortune, Martin pulls in the spiritual lesson in a sometimes subtle way. “If I can keep them laughing while they’re learning, it doesn’t hurt their brains as much.”
Martin was a stand-up comic and actor in Los Angeles before he became a Christian. After finding the Lord, Martin moved to Alaska and lived in a remote cabin with a friend who was studying for ministry. He gave up acting and comedy for two years and studied the Bible while becoming grounded in his faith. After being encouraged by some friends at his church, Torry began writing comedy sketches which he entered into the national competition sponsored by the Gospel Music Association called Christian Artists, now called Seminar in the Rockies. He won the grand prize two years in a row and now returns annually as an instructor. Martin has written for Adventures in Odyssey, a children’s radio series produced by Focus on the Family. For this self-proclaimed “hippie-for-the-Holy-One,” the melding of talent and faith has also resulted in the release of several books, including Under the Circumstances, and What a Character. Both are collections of comedy sketches about Christian life.
in Self Help
Spryte will share her "Miracle of Protection" story while serving 5000 families in South Central LA on the gang borders of the Crypts and the Bloods; her "Miracle of True Love" story that occurred in a tropical, developing, post war nation after two failed marriages at nearly fifty years old; the "Miracle of Transformation" that she encountered through self-forgiveness after losing her business, home, car and self-identity; and the "Miracle of Service" stories that saved her life and the lives of thousands more around the world.
Whether you already believe in miracles and are looking for a way to see more of them in your life, or you're looking for proof that miracles exists in a chaotic world, you'll enjoy hearing the stories and adventures of a modern day miracle worker.
Spryte Loriano is a social entrepreneur, humanitarian, and transformational leader. Her journey has taken her from the board rooms of International companies, to the bedsides of the sick, distressed, and providing support to tens of thousands of impoverished families. She now supports individuals to take a quantum leap in their leadership ability through Service-Adventure-Transformational Trips. Over 1000 participants have taken trips she has designed or led to seven countries since 2008. www.sprytelorianoglobal.com
Feeling a bit out of balance? Empowerment coach and counselor Kara Melendy believes that when you are in alignment it's much easier to tap into your inner power, find your passion, and connect with your purpose in life. She'll share five steps you can take right now to reconnect with balanced living and enhance your well-being on every level. This interview originally aired on Empower Radio.
Kara Melendy's passion is helping people live a balanced, empowered life, driven by a sense of purpose and joy. She holds an undergraduate degree in psychology and a Master's degree in Counseling Psychology. Kara is a Registered Professional Counselor with the Canadian Professional Counselors Association (CPCA).
Kara works individually with clients and facilitates support groups and workshops that focus on self-love, balanced living, finding your passion, and stepping into your power. She also gives presentations on the Five Steps to Balanced Living.
Kara is an animal lover who enjoys dancing, yoga, and hiking. Find out more about Kara and her work at koachingwithkara.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (89 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- NTEB (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (42 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (41 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- BTR2451 (0 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)