SORT BY Relevancy
Loose Galaxy Radio is back in action on 12/9/2012 with an all star cast including the top draws of 2012! Michael "MJ" Ontiveros and Sean Bailey a.k.a. "Dean & Jerry" return with their unique perspective on life, telecommunications and of course, football.
In a very special call, we will catch up with Major Brian Anderson. Our 9/20/2012 episode with Brian is still crushing the server with downloads and I encourage all of you to listen to it again before we reunite with Brian and receive a life update.
Are you annoyed with Drivers that focus more on their CELL PHONES than ON THE ROAD? Do you think that Drivers should recieve STIFFER Penalties when cell phone usage results in injury/ fatality? Unfortunately ONE text message/phone call can be the difference between Life & Death. Many people, including Law Enforcement, continue to violate the Cell Phone laws on a daily basis. Below are several statistics about "Driver Distractions" and the effect that it has on others. After reading the entirety of the facts listed below, YOU be the Judge.
The United States Department of Transportation notes that cell phones are involved in 1.6 million auto crashes each year that cause a half million injuries and take 6,000 lives.
According to FocusDriven®, up to 80% of all crashes involve some form of driver distraction.
During any point of the day, 11% of drivers are talking on their cell phones, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
A study from the University of Utah indicated that the reaction time of a teen driver using a cell phone is the same as that of a 70-year-old driver who is not using a cell phone.
According to the Virginia Tech Transportation Institute, texting while driving is six times more likely to cause an auto crash than driving when intoxicated.
The Virginia Tech Transportation Institute installed cameras on dashboards inside truck cabs. From the video footage, on average it took five seconds with their eyes off the road when driver's experienced distractions. The distance covered in five seconds of driving at 55 mph is equivalent to the length of a football field.
Join us and share YOUR experiences with "Distracted Drivers" on Galaxy Radio.
It looked like the Two Yanks v Brits Soccer Show tailgate podcast would not happen due to us not having press credentials (yes we've hit the big time!). However, after extensive negotiations and high level diliberations the Galaxy management decided to let the show go on! The tent was up, mics, booms and the famous Two Yanks v Brist banner drew crowds as we broadcasted in the lovely California sunshine from the StubHub Center prior to the LA Galaxy v NYCFC nationally televised soccer match. In this show we react to Chelsea's first win of the season - Pedro makes an immediate impact by scoring a goal and an assist, Diego Costa opens his season scoring account and transfer rumors continue to swirl about Everton's John Stones joining the Blues. GoonerTom rejoins the panel along with his mate liverpoolChris and the Arsenal v Liverpool pre match banter flies! What does this first encounter mean to both the Gunners and the Reds? ScouserCraig weighs in. It was billed as the Stevie G v Frank Lampard "British Invasion" but with Lampard out and a sold out crowd the tailgate atmosphere was still electric. We discuss all this and more in this roadtrip edition of the Two Yanks v Brits Soccer Show!
Please join us on 7/6 @ 3 PM CST for the latest episode of Loose Galaxy Radio. Our special guest will be Carl Grunwald, South Region Manager-HTC America (Verizon Account).
We discuss the current landscape of the wireless industry, what is hot in the burgeoning back to school teen market, tablets/IPads and maybe a little MMA action.
Call in to speak with the host
Ohhhs Nos!!!!!! Loose Galaxy Radio is back!!!!!!
March Madness ensuses..........my dad loves gizzards........Caveman is going to punish the competion @ Bellator on the the 28th........Sean will keep his pants on (hopefully) and of course, save the show as usual.
We may mix in a few a random calls as we fill in the last show of the month.
Join Host Live Chats
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (10 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Rivers Spirit Messages (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Bikers of America (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Nikkology (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- A i m Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)