SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in to get inspired and learn more about GABWA ~ The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys!
Tracee R. Benzo is a partner at HASNER LAW. She practices in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury. Tracee serves injured workers and accident victims across the state of Georgia. The firm has offices in Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia.
Tracee is President of The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys. In addition, she is an active member of the John Marshall Law School Alumni Board and the Workers Compensation Claimants Law Section Research Committee. She previously worked on the Executive Board of The Gate City Bar Association and The New Lawyers Division of The Georgia Trial Lawyers Association. She is a graduate of The Young Lawyers Leadership Academy (class of 2010).
Adwoa Ghartey-Tagoe Seymour, President-Elect — Adwoa is a senior associate at Bryan Cave LLP practicing in the areas of commercial litigation and products liability. She is also a registered neutral with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution, registered in the areas of mediation and arbitration. Adwoa has successfully represented companies, manufacturers, and financial institutions in all matters of litigation pending in state and federal courts, at mediation, and in various arbitration forums. She uses her alternative dispute resolution and litigation skills to work closely with her clients to develop, implement and execute litigation and trial strategies, develop pre-litigation resolution strategies and executing same, and provide general advice regarding assessment and improvement of general corporate and business practices so as to avoid future disputes.
Janet C.Scott, an attorney with Alexander & Associates, where she practices education and employment law, is with us today to talk about the Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys.
The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys (GABWA) and its charitable arm, the GABWA Foundation, will host a four-day event entitled “GABWA Celebrates a Marquee Legacy of Service and Leadership” in Atlanta on July 21-July 24 in honor of its 30th anniversary. Since it was founded by Chief Justice Leah Ward Sears (Ret.), Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane and Judge Barbara A. Harris, GABWA has grown to represent more than 2,000 legal professionals in the state, award over $150,000 in scholarships to black female law students and expand access to legal education and services through its community partnerships and outreach.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (5 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WTF With Kenitra JoDee (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Daddy G (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)