SORT BY Relevancy
If you're looking for easy ways to makeover your home, we're sharing those expert tips and new products that will help make it happen.
And who better to help spruce things up than DIY Network’s unstoppable Million Dollar Contractor Stephen Fanuka?
Better Homes & Gardens uber editor Karman Hotchkiss talks terrific home improvement tips and tricks. From color to fun meals to taking control of clutter, she makes it better.
We're talking about a new app that lets you see how you can makeover your front door, in real-time with more door options that you can imagine.
Then from one extreme to another, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition designer and host of HLN’s American Journey Ty Pennington travels by to visit with us and talk about one of his new TV shows in 2014.
The journey begins now on MyFixitUpLife as we break the mold on mediocre design from the Therma-Tru / Fypon door and molding mecca at Design Construction Week.
The door is open to design delights, cool colors, and awesome energy savings with Therma-Tru | Fypon from the International Builders’ Show in Las Vegas.
It’s no gamble you’re in for a great time when DIY Network’s Kayleen Mccabe races in for a raucous Rescue Renovation.
And from The HGTV Dream Home and Kohler Monica Pedersen deals us in on design, décor and more for kitchens, baths, and so much more.
Plus Stephen Fanuka from DIY Network's 'Million Dollar Contractor' talks family, famous clients, and more.
So roll the dice, we’re all-in.
Mark & Theresa are bringing you inside the International Builders’ Show talking about the latest in door decor and more with Therma-Tru doors. They’re breaking down the details of durable stone and timber trim from Fypon that will make your home a stand-out and easy to install. And they're talking with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition producer Diane Korman, Patrick McCombe from Fine Homebuilding magazine, Mark Powers from This Old House magazine, and Jill Waage from Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
MyFixitUpLife is increasing their curb-appeal with a fresh new approach to making an entrance. Heather from Therma-Tru Doors in sharing their gorgeous new glass designs and how Fypon molding wraps those doors all in style. The nation’s most beloved carpenter, This Old House’s Norm Abram, is sharing news from their project site in Los Angeles. Tom Rachfal shares news about the operable and decorative acrylic block windows from Hy-Lite. Chad Gillikin from Extreme How-to is sharing news from the magazine, and we’re announcing the winner of the Arrow Fastener prize pack on this episode. Nearly 14,000 people participated.
Broadcasting from the Remodeling Show in Chicago, Mark and Theresa talk with Remodeling magazine’s Lauren Hunter, Tom Silva's apprentice Joe Langlais, Eric Dotson from Therma-Tru and Fypon, Professional Remodeler and HousingZone.com editor-in-chief Jonathan Sweet, and share what’s new from the show floor. Live music by Tim Williams.
Join Host Live Chats
- MediciReloaded (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (9 chatters)
- Psychic Reflections From Starcrafts (9 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (4 chatters)
- GGT183 (4 chatters)
- Common Ties Live (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Psychic Cow (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)