SORT BY Relevancy
The Furqan Shabazz Show Plays the best highlight from all 43 interviews he has done so far. Tune in to hear the first 6 highlights of some of the best interviews from 43 guest. We also talk about the streets of nyc where dr powell was raised and the continuation of the idea of the triangle alliance.
The Furqan Shabazz Show Presents in in depth exclusive interview with the legendary Hanshi Ali-Abdul Karim a sanuces ryu and ninjutsu master.
The Furqan Shabazz Show Starts of a new Season with a Sanuces Legend Grandmaster Rudy.
Furqan Shabazz has an in depth interview with one of the original Grandmasters of Sanuces Ryu from Dr. Moses Powell. Grandmaster is also the founder of VASK jujitsu. Tune in March 19th to speak with an authenthic 9th dan and master of sanuces ryu jujitsu.
The Furqan Shabazz Show has in depth exclsuive interview with one of the rising stars of the VSK Jujitsu system Shihan Lemuel Muhammad "The Young Sensei".
The Furqan Shabazz Show Monday Night Martial Arts radio Show Call (646) 716-6825 does an in depth comparative analysis with Kyoshi Ron in sanuces ryu, zujitsu and aiki elmore ryu. With special guest co-host.
Sunday Evening Programming On AM360 with Imam Rashad Shabazz
1st Hour: Audio lecture of Imam W. Deen Mohammed highlighting his peerless ability to diagnose the human condition!
2nd Hour: Establishing Islamic Schools with Qur'an Shakir, principal of The Mohammed Schools Of Atlanta!
3rd Hour: Book & Transcript Reviews of Imam W. Deen Mohammed
"The step-by-step process that was used by the press: First they fanned the flame in such a manner to create hysteria in the mind of the public. And then they shift gears and fan the flame in a manner designed to get the sympathy of the public. And once they go from hysteria to sympathy, their next step is to get the public to support them in whatever act they're getting ready to go down with. You're dealing with a cold calculating international machine, that's so criminal in its objectives and motives that it has the seeds of its own destruction, right within. They use the press to emphasize that white hostages are being held by [inaudible]--imagine that--or white priests, white missionaries, white nuns--they don't say nuns: white nuns. You know what the paper said right here in Detroit: white missionaries, not just a missionary; a white nun--as if there's a difference between a white nun and a black nun; or a white priest and a black priest; or if the light that's in a white skin is more valuable than a light within a black skin. This is what they're implying! And the press--look at the press when this thing was going on--and you will see what I'm talking about. They're vicious in their whiteness.
But still, I wouldn't judge them just 'cause they're white, or they'd call me a racist. [I'm] judging by their deeds, by their conscious behavior--and you know how they've been consciously behaving in the Congo, and how they consciously behave in Vietnam, and how they consciously behave right now in Alabama and Mississippi. So you and I got to get conscious, and start behaving in a way that we can offset this thing before it's too late--and this is what they don't want to hear." Malcolm El Haji Shabazz . The idea that Africa is free after liberation is something we must examine throughly. For we must FREE THE LAND IF WE ARE TO BE FREE! FREE THE LAND!!! ONE SETTLER ONE BULLET!
Today we will continue with the speech Malcolm El Haji Malik Shabazz on Feb. 13, 1965****"They call it a humanitarian project and that they're doing it in the name of freedom. And all of this, these glorious terms, are used to pave the way in your mind for what they're going to do. Then they take Tshombe. You've heard of Tshombe. He's the worst African that was ever born. The lowest type that was ever born. He's a murderer himself. He's the murderer of Lumumba, the former prime minister of--the first and only rightful prime minister of the Congo. He's an international--he's a murderer with an international stature as a murderer. Yet the United States government went and got Tshombe in Spain, and put him as the head of the Congolese government. This is criminal! Here's a man who's a murderer, so the United States takes him, puts him over the Congo, and supports his government with your tax dollars. Now--they hired him to occupy the position as head of state over the Congo--a killer! He is a hired killer himself! His salary's paid by the United States government. And he turns--his first move is to bring in South Africans, who hate everything in sight. He hires those South Africans to come and kill his own Congolese people. And the United States, again, pays their salary. You know, it's something to think about. How do you think you would feel right now if some Congolese brothers walked up to you--and they look just like you, don't think you don't look Congolese. You look as much Congolese as a Congolese does. They got all kinds of Congolese over there. How would you feel if one of them walked up to you and asked you about what your government is doing in the Congo.
As Salaamu 'alaikum! The Peace be upon you!
Sunday, May 31, 2015
Join Instructors Benjamin Bilal, Kareema Medina Bilal & Douglas Abbas Kelly for this week's TRUE HUMAN RADIO! from - 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm (EST).
[Community Correspondent Levi A. Shabazz is on assignment.]
Instructor Douglas Abbas Kelly - "BREAKING IT DOWN TO THE RIDICULOUS: 'Do For Self' Accounting and Budgeting"
Imam Benjamin Bilal - HUMAN CREATED IN THE HIGHEST DESIGN: How to Avoid the Fall"
Instructress Kareema Medina Bilal - RAMADAN Pre-Conditioning, Pt. 2"
SPECIAL TREAT! Instructor Benjamin Bilal will also interview one of our community's young & rising Muslim stars - MUSA ABDUL-ALI, Imam of Masjid Yusuf Shah in Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
Call in at: 213-816-0356 [Press #1 with questions or comments]
Announcer - Abdul-Kariem Akbar
Producer - William Kareem
Thank you for making TRUE HUMAN RADIO! one of the most listened to Muslim-hosted programs on Blog Talk Radio. Please continue to help TRUE HUMAN RADIO! put the "neighbor" back in the "hood"! Tune in, listen, learn and enjoy!
TONIGHT: Listen to the The African History Network Show, Thur. May, 28th, Special Time 9:00pm (6:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll honor Dr. Betty Shabazz, Maya Angelou and Gil Soctt Heron. We’ll also discuss current events and hot topics on our Facebook Fanpage “The African History Network”. CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Today is the 81st birthday of Dr. Betty Shabazz, widow of Malcolm X. It has been 1 year since poet Maya Angelou died and Gil Scott Heron died on May 27th, 2011 as well. We’ll honor all 3 of them on tonight’s show. 2) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 3) Media Mogul Byron Allen did a radio interview this morning where he talked about how African Americans are set up to fail economically and more. 4) In 1994, the Crime Bill that Bill Clinton signed into prohibited prisoners using Pell Grants to get a college degree. That could change very soon. 5) This date in African American History.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (22 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (13 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Brower Report (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Teas with Rie (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ChrystyanaLadoucer (0 chatters)