SORT BY Relevancy
Host GARY HOLT welcomes award winning singer/songwriter JONI HARMS to the Camfire Cafe'. This real cowgirl is entertaining audiences around the world with amazing music. We'll listen to and talk about her new CD "Oregon to Ireland".
We travel to Murfreesboro TN to talk with JESSIE HLEBAK VP with TWHBEA about the World Versatility Show highlighting one of the worlds most versatile breeds the TN Walking Horse...from dressage to barrels to trail this horse can do it all.
SHANNON SHCRAUFNAGEL with HTCAA will introduce us to DAWN EMERSON with Rocking 777s Horseback Ministry to share her story of horses healing people.
Thanks to our great sponsors for making this show possible. Visit them at THE GENERAL STORE and in The Gallery at EAST of SANTA FE at www.equestrianlegacy.net
Skilled Nursing Kensington, San Diego CA - Is Healthy Aging Possible? Best In-home Care in Kensington, Homecare, Home Health, In Home Care, Caregivers. Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92116
Some things about your body are going to change over time. But, you can make lifestyle choices that give you the best possible life in your senior years. Let’s take a look at the major areas where you can make improvements that will help you to have a high quality life as you get older.
When you eat healthy foods, you give your body what it needs to get strong and to heal. Nutrition is critical to keep your memory, muscles, and bones strong. It can also provide you with the energy you need to complete tasks.
Exercise is another critical component of healthy aging. Weight bearing exercise helps to keep muscles toned and your bones strong. Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
It’s also important as you age to continue to keep current with health screenings for your body. For example you should have your blood pressure and cholesterol checked.
Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free report… “Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call at 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
Skilled Nursing Kensington, San Diego CA
Testifico de nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, cuyas enseñanzas y ejemplo procuramos seguir.
Como Santos de los Últimos Días y como cristianos, nosotros también tenemos una fe firme y
profunda en Dios el Eterno Padre y en Su Hijo Jesucristo
La devoción a Dios continúa siendo una cuestión sagrada entre cada uno de nosotros y nuestro Hacedo
Nuestra búsqueda de la vida eterna no es otra cosa que nuestra lucha por entender quién es Dios y por regresar a vivir con Él. El Salvador oró a Su Padre:
During this show Shanti Shanti Kaur and I will dive into the subject of Healing with Mantra and Sound.
I have been teaching, exploring, and researching this subject for many, many years and I am thrilled to be aligning with the work Shanti Shanti Kaur is doing with the new 1000 hr. Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training with the Guru Ram Das Center for Medicine and Humanology. We will also discuss some of the topics from our upcoming course "The Healing Power of Sound" on Aug 1-3, 2014 in Santa Fe, NM
We are live at the historic Harvey house. The Casa del Desierto station and hotel was built by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway and replaced an earlier one built in 1885 that burned in 1908. It was designed by renowned Fred Harvey Company architect Mary Colter in a synthesis of Spanish Renaissance and Classical Revival architecture styles. The historic structure is an elegant presence in the Mojave Desert beside the intermittent Mojave River. Santa Fe then closed the station in 1973.
Rumor is that several spirits still rome these walls. Specificly people recall seeing an apperision of a little girl. In the pictures that some of the locals have taken of her, she seems to be around age 12. Come with us as we try and connect to the spirits here at the Fred Harvey House.
we are on the web and youtube @ http://www.uepnetwork.com/uepn.html
Rebroadcast of the long running radio program, "The Ave Maria Hour", a presentation of the Franciscan Friars of the Atonement. www.AtonementFriars.org
St. Blandina Segale - Born in Italy in 1850, Sr. Blandina Segale, who came to America at the age of 4, grew up to become a Sister of Charity of Cincinatti. Her ministry led her to the frontier West, where she challenged Billy the Kid, calmed angry mobs and worked as a teacher and social worker. She taught poor and immigrant children in Ohio, Colorado and New Mexico. Her encounters with Old West outlaws were so legendary that the CBS series "Death Valley Days" aired an episode based on her life called "The Fastest Nun in the West." Sr. Blandina founded St. Joseph's Hospital in Albuquerque before returning to Cincinnati in 1897 to start Santa Maria Institute, which served recent immigrants. In June of 2014, Archbishop Michael Sheehan of the Archdiocese of Santa Fe said he has received permission from the Vatican to open the "Sainthood Cause" for Sister Blandina Segale.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (290 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (21 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (9 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Role of Women InXXXX (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CrystalPSmith (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG (0 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (0 chatters)