SORT BY Relevancy
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
DoSomething.org runs hundreds of national cause campaigns to help young people make a tangible impact in their community. Any cause. Anytime. Anywhere. Join us a we welcome Mike Fantini(Head of Product) to discuss DoSomething's Give a Spit About Cancer campaign. An initiative that helps young people run cheek swabbing drives to get people in their community get signed up for the national bone marrow registry. Survivor Spotlight on Michael Saperstein.
The "Cancer Insurance Checklist" is a real thing created collaboratively amongst dozens of advocacy groups. Join us as we welcome Linda House (Executive Vice President of External Affairs at Cancer Support Community) and Elizabeth Hoffler (Senior Director, Policy and Advocacy at Prevent Cancer Foundation) to talk about this groundbreaking resource. Survivor spotlight on Heather Swift.
Your national award-winning family radio talk show Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton will present a timely news segment on the latest in cancer research on Tuesday, May 19, 2015 at 7:30 pm EST. Leading oncologist and best-selling author Dr. Mitchell Gaynor talks exclusively to Shana about genetic testing options and cancer diagnoses. Clinical oncologist and President of Science and Medicine at Cancer Treatment Centers of America’s Eastern Regional Medical Center, Dr. Maurie Markman, joins the show to discuss precision medicine and cancer treatment. This entire show will inform, inspire, and encourage.
*Please support our national sponsors by visiting www.letstalkamericawithshanathornton.com. Thank you!
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (60 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- Papa Lou (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Witch School (12 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Seth Everett (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)