SORT BY Relevancy
Analysis! Interviews! Commentary! Join Greg Kellogg and special guests as they talk about everything from the absurd to the zany in this weekly football gabfest! Join Wally Spurlin and Greg Kellogg as they talk about the NFL!
Greg and Wally discuss their FSB drafts.
Call-in Number: (347) 826-9620
In recent weeks Russian President Vladimir Putin has gone from being a relatively obscure leader of the Russian Federation to a house-hold name around the world. As part of that process, he has been subjected to 'trial by Western media', and the judgement is conclusive: he's a 'thug' determined to reestablish the Soviet Union at the expense of the people of Ukraine who simply want some good old fashioned freedom and democracy.
But is the portrayal of Putin accurate, or even close to accurate?
From his political origins as an agent of Russia's FSB, to his nomination as Prime Minister amid 'Chechen terrorist attacks' on Russian civilians, to his current confrontation with the American Empire over Ukraine, Crimea and much more, this week we'll be delving into the details and asking the question, 'Who is Vladimir Putin?'
Join us this Sunday March 16th, 2014 from 3-5pm EST (12-2pm PST, 8-10pm CET)
Join your host, Managing Editor William Kern, as we examine universal global criticism of Washington's latest debacle over the debt ceiling, Britain's renewed assault on The Guardian for its coverage of NSA mass surveillance and other developments on the issue of espionage - including Russian plans to monitor fans and athletes at the 2014 Winter Olympics at Sochi, and Canadian spying on Brazil. Also - news from Algeria that al-Qaeda leader Abu Anas al-Liby, who was captured in Tripoli by US Navy seals last week, may have been a CIA double agent.
Worldmeets.US is a non-profit media project aimed at better educating the American people and creating relationships between Americans and people from other nations.
The Edward Snowden saga continues as the ex-pat allegedly jumps on a plane from Hong Kong to Moscow. Vince reacts to people reacting to the news. Is the story becoming more about Snowden and not about the NSA surveillance program debate he is supposed to ignite? Is the Snowden/Greenwald story a limited hangout designed by the CIA/NSA/MI6/FSB to distract media attention from Syria, Manning, Hastings, Rosen, Benghazi, IRS & AP scandals, medical marijuana, the super moon, Steubenville rape case, aliens, bacon and twizzlers? Call in! Open lines.
You create jobs when you start a business. Job creation is in your hands entrepreneurs. Your time has come. Go for your work of passion. High School graduate, to college graduate to laid off workers, to retirees, your time has arrived. Get help at Work for Life. Register for our next workshop. firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation. Nov. 10,2012
100 Best places to live and launch: Do you live in a best place?
As in the words of Henry Ford, "if you think you can, or if you think you cannot, you are right!
Since 2007, Elaine Pofeldt has been straddling two worlds. She's a freelance writer and editor. What's more, as an online consultant creating compelling, high-traffic website for her clients, Elaine has leveraged her experience in building FSB.com to 2-to 5-million page views a month, and the #2 site in Google after the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Elaine writes a blog for TheAtlantic.com about small business, and her latest posting is "The secret to entrepreneurial endurance!"
In a former corporate life, Elaine spent eight years at FORTUNE Small Business magazine. Most recently as a senior editor at FSB, Elaine was twice nominated for the National Magazine Award for her features, and she founded the magazine's business plan competition.
She's been published in Forbes, E Magazine, CBS Moneywatch, Crain's New York Business, Good Housekeeping, Working Mother,and Publishers Weekly and has appeared on MSNBC's "Your Business." She moderated a panel on freelance
writing at the South Asian Journalists Association Convention 2008 and a discussion on the next hot small business opportunities at New York Entrepreneurship Week in 2009.
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (73 chatters)
- Ms Blue (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (11 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (2 chatters)
- TheWriteStuff (2 chatters)
- Sex Energy Goddess13 (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (2 chatters)
- Gorilla Joe (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Black Ceez (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PhilosoPhenomena (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)