SORT BY Relevancy
World Footprints traveled to New Orleans for our annual broadcast at French Quarter Festival. We streamed live from the heart of the Quarter at Jackson Square in the Tableau restaurant--Dickie Brennan's latest gem. Each year we bring you something new and this year was no exception. We took a deep dive into the city's African-American history, New Orleans role in World War II, the history of voodoo, culinary arts and the performing arts. We had an amazing year and we thought it appropriate to end 2014 in The Big Easy. Join us for the world's largest music brunch and let the good times roll.
Follow World Footprints on Facebook and Twitter @WorldFootprints for the latest travel information including travel-relevant legislation, travel warnings and best practices.
World Footprints travels to New Orleans for our annual broadcast at French Quarter Festival. We will broadcast live from the heart of the Quarter at Jackson Square in the Tableau restaurant--Dickie Brennan's latest gem.
This year we will be exploring the city's African-American history, New Orleans role in World War II, the history of voodoo, culinary arts and the performing arts. We will also talk to a popular psychic.
Join us for the world's largest music brunch and let the good times roll.
World Footprints returned to New Orleans for our 7th annual French Quarter Festival 2-hour broadcast. This year we set up at Tableau Restaurant, Dickie Brennan's newest culinary gem in Jackson Square.
The first hour of World Footprints showcase New Orleans international outreach, the arts and history. We introduce a hidden gem, The New Orleans Historic Collection. The Historic Collection is a museum, research center, and publisher dedicated to the study and preservation of the history and culture of New Orleans and the Gulf South region. New Orleans' homegrown stars, The Boswell Sisters, are featured and the exhibit's curator Mark Cave and the granddaughter of Vet Boswell, Kyla Titus, joins us for a lively discussion.
We also talk about a special event that the world is sharing this year--the 70th anniversary of the landing at Normandy. The National World War II Museum's Alan Raphael joins us to talk about how the museum is commemorating this anniversary and the special role that New Orleans played in WWII.
We promise you'll enjoy this first hour and we invite you back to listen to the 2nd hour broadcast where we talk about the history of Voodoo and spotlight the contributions of Africans in New Orleans.
In the echo of Hurricane Katrina, World Footprints will explore a sample of the multiple treasures that can be found in New Orleans. We will share a wonderful conversation with Chef Leah Chase of Dokie Chase restaurant fame. Chef Leah is an iconic figure in New Orleans. She was the inspiration behind Tiana, the principle character in the Disney Animated Picture Princess and the Frog. Then World Footprints will take listeners through two little known musuems, the Free People of Color museum and the African-American museum. Other stops on this audio trip include a tour through Treme and a visit to the famed Carosel bar in the Hotel Monteleone. New Orleans is a treasure trove of wonderful museums, rich history and cultural gumbo and today’s show will explore just a few of the treasure today.
Our Guest is Daniel Hoyos Seattle Shorts Film Festival Director!!
The Seattle Shorts Film Festival Celebrates 5 Years by Doubling in Size Seattle Shorts Film Festival returns in 2015 with twice the number of exceptional films to showcase for local audiences. After record breaking submissions, filmmaker attendance, and sold out screenings last year, the 5- year-old festival has expanded to two days, November 14th and 15th. The weekend will be bring film lovers together through Q&A’s, networking events, and an awards ceremony on Sunday the 15th. The Seattle Shorts Film Festival brings Seattle film lovers the very best of short films from around the globe. nter. For a full listing of films, special events and upcoming announcements visit www.SeattleShort.org
World Footprints celebrated in style for our 6th annual French Quarter Festival broadcast from the Big Easy in 2013!
Our LIVE broadcast earned us a distinguished award from the North American Travel Journalists Association. We are pleased to share the first hour of our award-winning show today. Interviews included first-time New Orleans visitors Chad Kerkman and Jerry Krueger, award-winning actor Terence Rosemore (HBO Treme), and Bradley Sumrall, curator for the Ogden Museum of Southern Art (the largest house for southern art in the world).
For art lovers this is the place to be today so join us and let the good times roll.
Episode 3022 -Demonic Acclaim Tattoos - Bill French
Pastor Bill French www.sfc-hemet.org
Recorded 11-20-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Episode 2988 - Deliverance Thru Dreams
Pastor Bill French www.facebook.com/pastor.french
Recorded 11-13-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (92 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (2 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (2 chatters)
- D-Dash (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- One Designer Two Ideas (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- cyntrob (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)