SORT BY Relevancy
Mark Discusses Contact Report. 136 President Reagan, AL ASNAM EARTH QUAKE, Universal Consciousness, Mount Vesuvius, Child Sex Abuse
149. It will be expressed worldwide that the lesser of two evils must be chosen; therefore, the current President Carter will not hold his position any longer.
150. For this reason, the next great man of the United States of America will be President Ronald Reagan.
151. A man who will cause everything to align through his upcoming actions, allowing the old prophecies to be fulfilled, from which it will slowly yet surely result that everything will begin to expand on the Earth for the preparation of a worldwide war.
152. The new president will be aggressive and eager to solve all problems through the use of military force and new armaments.
153. This in contrast to his predecessor, who is likewise unsuitable, however, in his present position, as the new president will also be, who already exhibits some radical and extreme characteristics.
154. Contrary to the erroneous opinion of the U.S. and the worldwide population, Reagan does not represent the lesser evil but rather the larger, as the Earth people will find out.
155. In general, it can be said that very great errors are committed in regards to earthly presidential elections in the fact that after 2, 3, or 4 years, a new presidency is always sought, and then, a new president is determined for a country.
The world community has witnessed numerous events from Scotland voting to stay in the United Kingdom to the highly anticipated community elections for a new executive of the Zambian Association in Dallas Fort Worth and a visibly fragile Zambia's President Micheal Sata opening of parliament. The ZBTR team will reflect on these events and also what Zambia's Jubilee celebrations across the Zambian community world wide are looking like.
Hear the latest on Congress and DC politics from the only woman ever elected by the United States Senate to serve as the U.S. Senate Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Congress College airs twice weekly @6:30 PM EDT Mon & Fri and all shows are archived on GradeGov.com. Elizabeth spent 26 yrs in the United States Senate and speaks fluent DC Congress talk. Happy listening.
Conservative news talk on today's issues that affect all Americans.
Tonight: Elections have consequences. This fact is even more evident today , as we see just how weak President Obama is on the world's stage. Even more crucial to all Americans is how his weakness is endangering everyone in America.
Please visit this site to support our men and women in uniform:
Also please google the name of Sgt. Charles Dyer and help this patriot who has been wrongly convicted.
Also demand from your elected officials that they do everything they can to help free Sgt. Andrew Tahmoressi who is in jail in Mexico. Make sure the White House especially knows how you feel.
This show is dedicated to: Charleston, SC Deputy Joseph Matuskovic and Charleston County Volunteer Rescue Squad Larry Britton who died in the line of duty, September 9, 2014.
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick" and Dan, of Pundit Press Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, issues and the upcoming elections.
Special Guest: Musician Ed Vintage
Rock and Roll, Rockabilly, Country and Blues from Mannheim, Germany. If you like Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and all the other legends of the golden era, you're gonna LOVE Ed Vintage.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
You never know what we'll talk about: conservative, constitution, freedom, liberty, obama, tea party, gun control, republican, libertarian, stop white guilt, word
Join your host Wes Blackman as he welcomes Justin Snyder to the High Noon in Lake Worth studios. He is the Chief Correspondent for the "The Florida Squeeze" which is a source for Florida politics, history and society. Justin Snyder, a Palm Beach County resident, began his political career at Stetson University after being elected as the College Democrats President. During his tenure, Justin helped author the Florida College Democrats Constitution. In 2008, Justin interned and then organized for the Barack Obama Campaign in Volusia County. Since that time, Justin has worked on several political campaigns all over the country from Nevada, to Arkansas to right here in the Sunshine State including Heather Beaven’s Congressional campaign, Bill Halter’s Senate Campaign (Arkansas), and most recently as District Director CREDO SuperPac’s Take Down Allen West Campaign and as Field Director and Deputy Campaign Manager for Jeff Clemens For Florida Senate Campaign which resulted in a 17 vote victory.
Justin studied political science and economics at Stetson University and is a strong advocate for the middle class and progressive causes. His writing focuses on the Florida political scene and finding solutions to our most pressing issues be them political, economical, or cultural.
Today Ricky and Denny C will be joined by a third panel member John W. formerly with KTOK news radio 1000 here in Oklahoma city. On todays episode Rick, Denny, and John will discuss Isis and the apparent fact that Obama refuses to admit they are a part of Islam, also on the board today the continued beheading of folks by this "religion of peace.". Also information bout the upcoming elections here at home and lasty is the NFL under siege? Between the Ray Rice controversy and npw that Adrain Perterson situation the panel takes a good hard look at the NFL as a whole.
September 20th 2014 Zambians in the Dallas Fort Worth area go to the polls. Last Saturday a 90 minute debate took place between the aspiring presidential candidates for the ZADFW - Zambian Association in Dallas Fort Worth. Today we have a round table conversation discussing upcoming elections and the future of a Zambian association in Dallas.
Author Ursula K. LeGuin said, "There have been great societies that did not use the wheel, but there have been no societies that did not tell stories." The power of stories is one of the topics we explore in this episode of the Literary New England Radio Show as we speak with authors:
Audrey Magee on The Undertaking
Ellen Cooney on The Mountaintop School for Dogs and Other Second Chances
Tana French on The Secret Place
Susanna Kearsley on Season of Storms
Listeners can win copies of each of these titles!
Republicans voted AGAINST Equal Pay for Equal Work...AGAIN!
Scotland voted today for Independence from the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland. How does it affect America?
Charter Schools vs. Public Schools
Midterm Elections: Call in and promote your candidate and why you'll vote for him or her.
The ISIS Threat: American Made?
And a whole lot more to talk about.
When you call:
1) Say your name and where you're calling from. Wait to be acknowledged by either host
2) Thanks for clicking the LIKE & SHARE buttons. Remember to click the REMIND & FOLLOW buttons too
3) Be polite. We never hang up the phone on anyone. But please be polite?
4) SHARE EVERYWHERE!
5) Have fun!
Join SC host Ron Jackson and co-hosts Aira & Mike of The Smooth Jazz Ride as they chat with jazz funk guitarist U-Nam about his new release C'est Le Funk and offer tracks from that hot release. Listeners with comments and/or questions for the French guitar master can call in on 858-777-8436. Get in on the groove!
Tonight on Critical Conversations Host Lisa Ruth and Dr. James Picht will shining a light on two very important headlines this week, America's economy and the ongoing 2014 Mid-Term elections.
This week, the conversation turns to the mid-west and Kansas which is shaping up as an important race not getting nearly the national attention it deserves. This is a state with a very long Republican history, yet it is becoming one that could go either way. Jim and Lisa will dwelve behind the headlines to find the story in this important race to Americans.
Is the economy doom and gloom, or is there a solution to stem the tide of America's financial bleeding? Michael Busler, Ph.D. is a public policy analyst and a Professor of Finance at Richard Stockton College and senior editor Dr. James Picht who has his doctorate in economics will be discussing America's Crumbling Economy and the concept of economic outsourcing, which Dr. Busler feels can turn America around.
The other big headline this week is Ebola, which is growing at exponential rates. Africa is dealing with a crisis that could have ripple effects that are more than a growing health epidemic, but that could also negatively effect world economic stability.
Following Critical Conversations, listen to More Than Right with Steve Nemo where this week's headlines include Entertainment jobs rapidly declining in California and President Obama declares war on the Islamic State… or did he?
Finally, there will be an encore presentation of last Sunday's Cotto & Company featuring host Joseph Cotto's conversation with Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - America's Crumbling Economy
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (37 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (12 chatters)
- vcubed (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- FRANCY AND FRIENDS (5 chatters)
- Daddy G (5 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- BearWhitewolf32 (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (1 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)