SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome back everyone! Thank you for joining us this week with another episode of Us Ol Bitches know Something. This week we're bitching about all of our crazy womanly nonsence!
Tune in and listen to us rant, bitch and express our thoughts on what is flustering us this week.
You know your man is gay when...
If it came down to it, would you choose your man or your dog...
This is just a short list of what is expected in this episode! Listen in for more!
in Pop Culture
Hr1 Ferguson, MO is rioting... again!
Throwback to Obama's campaign promises. How many has he fulfilled?
Andrea Nelson, from the Clover Agency, joins Joe to discuss recent news events that you probably won't hear anywhere else. Talking Donald Trump, political incorrectness, Kylie Jenner, CPS foster parents & spanking.
Hr2 Hillary unveils $350 billion FREE college tuition. No such thing as a free ride. Taxpayer pays higher taxes.
Joe reads listener emails and comments... "Go away Joe." #FreeSpeech
Study shows belief in God really does make you feel better.
What do 500,000 cheaters look for in mistress? This is a formal study? Why does anyone care?
I guess she never heard “imitation is the greatest form of flattery.” Black columnist loses her cool over white model sporting afro-style.
Hr3 Chris Matthews calls the GOP debate audience "nasty" for laughing at Donald Trump's Rosie O'Donnell jab.
'The Anti-Tebow'? ESPN celebrates atheism of NFL star Arian Foster, not excoriating him like Tim Tebow.
Do you feel marginalized or offended because others believe in God but you don't? You have 2 choices... ignore it or join 'em.
Gov. Jerry Brown wants to remove term "alien" from CA code so as not to demean illegals. What's next?
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
Tynicka Battle and Liz Nickles discuss the "Je Suis Charlie" social media trend to follow the terrorist attack in Paris earlier this month. Special guest Daisy Khan joins us. Daisy is the Executive Director of the American Society for Muslim Advancement. ASMA is a non-profit organization dedicated to developing an American Muslim identity while building bridges between the Muslim community and general public through dialogues in faith, identity, culture, and arts.
Social media use of hashtag #jesuischarlie http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/07/world/social-media-jesuischarlie/
Subsequent use of hashtag #notinmyname in response to the death of muslim Officer Merabet http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/09/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-terror-attack-je-suis-ahmed-merabet.html?_r=0
The trademarking of Je suis Charlie: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/charlie-hebdo-belgian-seeking-to-trademark-je-suis-charlie-says-he-wants-to-help-victims-9975783.html
Watch Daisy Khan on PBS Newshour discuss "Do Western Muslims face a free speech double standard?" http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/western-muslims-face-free-speech-double-standard/
Daisy Khan, Executive Director, American Society for Muslim Advancement http://www.asmasociety.org
The Knights Of Liberty Show with Author Timothy Spearman and Andy Peacher
Live every Saturday 12 pm ET 5pm UK Time.
Human Beings on the Planet no longer have true journalistic reporting which we can rely upon and trust. We are in serious times requiring serious action. The Knights of Liberty Show on the Freedom Talk Radio Network is a grassroot movement in pursuit of truth and the education of our fellow Humans of the dangers facing them.
Freedom, Liberty, Justice and Equality.
The Knights of Liberty Show Provides diverse show topics that cover many things from health and nutrition, survival techniques in case of local, state-wide and/or national events and/or disasters, politics and activism for Human Rights and much more. We are an interactive network that cares deeply for our audience, the listeners, and the Rights, Freedoms and Liberties of all People regardless of race, creed, religion, handicap, sexual orientation or political beliefs.
Tonight Jim and Joe will be discussing those who have been a great help to us in finding the "Truth".
There are many who say a lot but very few hit the 100% mark in our minds anyway.
Alex Jones, Michael Savage, David Icke, David Duke, Dr. William Piierce, all great activist but only two of the above mantioned here hit the mark.
There are many other we have to give credit to no mentioned here, hopefully we can talk about them too.
This Episode features my 9 year old niece doing our History moment on Maya Angelou. We ask where are the "Duck Dynasty" Freespeech Superheroes when outspoken Marriage Equality spokespersons speak out? Floyd "Money" Mayweather, Michael Strahan, & MORE!
Follow on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ @BSimsTheWayItIs
Live radio show with the students of Montclair State University. Remember the case of Joseph Aziz? He was suspended for a month over a remark made on facebook in a forum in which he thought was private. The case initially started when a student heckled a remark (called him racist) at a Steve Lonegan event last year. A video was placed on youtube in which a heated discussion took place and then went to facebook. At issue: the campus suspended Aziz but failed to suspend the student who called Lonegan a racist.
Peter Bonilla (FIRE) Fundation of Individual Rights in Education http://thefire.org/
Jospeh Aziz Studen who was suspended for a month
This show sponsored by campusteaparties.com log onto campusteaparties.com/blog/
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (50 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)