SORT BY Relevancy
It is as it sounds; just a couple of friends together talking cars, beer, and whatever else comes up. Sometimes the unplanned can deliver striking results.... We attempt to prove that on this episode.
No scheduled guests, no scripts. Solomon and Dustin end up talking about Ron Paul, Michele Bachmann's corndog blowjob photo, Candy Land the movie, the art of deer-boinking, the recovery in Joplin, Missouri, and the oatmeal diet. Their college buddy Chuck calls in to join the conversation, and they relive some memories of their time in the Bible college dorms.
Hey guys and gals, this episode is another one we decided to just unzip our flies and just let it hang out... For those of you who anticipate to see our twigs and giggleberries, please seek pyschiatric help immediately you perv! We're just gonna roll with whatever we wanna talk about and give away some more free shyt!
in Pop Culture
Cos we’re freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee…freeballin’!
That’s right, tune in for another Freeball Friday. What will the dynamic trio discuss? American Horror Story? The Kardashian divorce? How much candy we all ate? There’s only one way to find out, and that’s to join us at 10 EST for TWO FAGS & A HAG!
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (28 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (12 chatters)
- Best People We Know (11 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (2 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (0 chatters)