SORT BY Relevancy
Bring your best jokes to this show...and we gonna be talking all KINDS OF TRASH! The LEGENDARY CALI ALLEY LEGENDS vs. PLANET OSHAY Planeteers! Two of the best groups on Facebook talking alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes Grammy nominated recording artist Nelson Frank to Conversations LIVE to discuss his new project and what keeps him inspired.
Nelson Frank 3 time Grammy nominee has a solo project "Nothing Impossible." Mr. Frank is know for his background vocals for artists Dave Hollister, Tank and Ginuwine. He has also co-produced and co-written for Ronald Isley, Keysha Cole and Pleasure P.
Join us to learn more about Mr. Frank, his career and cd. If you want a preview of check him out here.
Friday November 1 ,2013
Today we are going to speak with Rita McMahon
, Rita McMahon co-founded the Wild Bird Fund in 2005.
Rita retired as a market research consultant for dozens of broadcast and cable television networks. She first became interested in animal rehabilitation in 1997 when she found a sick Canada goose and discovered that New York City was the only major US city that did not have a wildlife rehabilitation facility. She began educating herself in wildlife rehabilitation by going to conferences, doing research, and asking questions at Animal General, a veterinary hospital which offered to provide medical services..
Rita became a federally licensed rehabber and started seeing wildlife patients at Animal General. The hospital housed the large birds, while Rita took home the smaller birds for more than seven years. Eventually her apartment, was filled with up to 60 birds at a time.
, in 2012 Rita opened the Wild Bird Fund Center, a beautiful, state-of-the-art wildlife rehabilitation center on the Upper West Side of Manhatten in NYC. The center features an eight-foot-long waterfowl pool for therapy, a flight room for songbirds, 44 stainless steel hospital cages, 20 acrylic isolation cages, 6 ICU cages, an operating room //And much much more /The Wild Bird Fund services 1,500 animals a year. te www.wildbirdfund.org
Our German Ancestry
Hosted by: Robert Schlattmann
Leo Frank, a filthy jew scumbag, sexually assaulted and strangled 13 year old Mary Phagan on Saturday, April 26, 1913. The criminal jew alliance of B'nai B'rith and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) schemed together for years since the Leo Frank Trial to overturn the guilty verdict. In 1986, these subversive jew agencies coerced a "posthumous pardon" for the jew scumbag. A pardon only forgives a debt owed to society, it does not eliminate or alter a guilty verdict, but liberal minded fools will think Frank is innocent.
These jews, cunning as they are, always plot incrementally over time, thereby achieving their ultimate devious goal. In this case, a declaration of innocence, with an apology and civic award for the jew scumbag, seems to be their intent. Only a filthy jew and the most credulous of dolts would believe Leo Frank innocent of his crime. This worthless, degenerate, piece of filth was lynched in Marietta, Georgia on August 17, 1915.
Tonight Fantastic Frank interviews, Author, Michael Ciafone, Michael Francis Ciafone was at the tender age of 10 when a tragic accident changed his life forever. Michael was inspired to write Silent Cries, followed by his new book,Traveling Forward, with the intention of giving hope and encouragement to the brain injured community. His message is about pressing forward, and never giving up, despite incredible challenges in his life. His books are infused with his unique sense of humor, and recommended reading for anyone who loves reading about the power of persistence, love and service to others.
Fantastic Frank, born Frank R. Johnson, is the epitome of perseverance. As a young man, he was a successful chemical engineer and entrepreneur. One day while he was at the height of enjoying success, everything changed irreversibly when he was trapped in a fire, brought out in a body bag and his life changed forever. As a result, he incurred a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). It was necessary for him to re-learn everything; including how to walk and talk. Now he is motivated to inspire millions.
Every day Frank meets his challenges, and is fueled with a passion to help others with his engaging, creative manner which is awe inspiring to everyone he meets.
Some of Fantastic Frank’s significant accomplishments consist of publishing a comic book, “The Young Explorers ©” and as a motivational speaker, he captivates and touches audiences like no other. Frank is an internationally published author and the host of two BlogTalkRadio shows and he will show you how to overcome ANY obstacle.
Frank touches many people’s lives daily – let him touch yours.
Visit his website at fantasticfrankjohnson.com
in Self Help
Frank Ostaseski is a Buddhist teacher, international lecturer and a leading voice in end-of-life care. In 1987, he co-founded of the Zen Hospice Project, the first Buddhist hospice in America. In 2004, he created the Metta Institute to provide innovative educational programs and professional trainings that foster compassionate, mindfulness-based care. Frank’s groundbreaking work has been widely featured in the media, including the Bill Moyers television series On Our Own Terms, the PBS series With Eyes Open, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and in numerous print publications. AARP magazine named him one of America's 50 most innovative people. In 2001, he was honored by the Dalai Lama for his many years of compassionate service to the dying and their families. He is the author of the Being a Compassionate Companion audio series. For more info: www.mettainstitute.org
Like America Meditating on Facebook
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (129 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (68 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (49 chatters)
- NTEB (47 chatters)
- Ms Blue (44 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (16 chatters)
- FirstandLast (15 chatters)
- Geek Pile (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- New Colony Network (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- torihartman (7 chatters)
- The RCWR Show with Lee Sanders (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (5 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- AMUN RA (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- High Vibrations on Low Frequencies (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- ParaNation (3 chatters)
- kexelproductions (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Dr Marriah Star (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Plumluvfoods (1 chatters)
- Rum Radio (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SLYKRadio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)