SORT BY Relevancy
Preview of the 2014 British Grand Prix
An exciting weekend is on tap during the Formula One British Grand Prix at Silverstone. There will be standing room only when British champions Lewis Hamilton, with Mercedes AMG, and Jenson Button with McLaren Formula One, take to the track amidst the cheers of their fellow countrymen and fans around the world.
All eyes are on Hamilton’s teammate Nico Rosberg who is, currently in the lead for the driver’s championship and determined, not to lose his position. 2013 champion Sebastian Vettel, and Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso, are looking for their first win. Meanwhile, Vettel's teammate Daniel Ricciardo, is looking for a repeat of performance in Canada.
Williams-Martini F1, made news this weekend when their first female test driver, Susie Wolff, took to the track during Practice One, and completed 4-laps before heading into the garage with, an oil pressure problem.
The Caterham Formula One team is under going some ownership changes. Team principle and Air Asia CEO Tony Fernandes has sold the team. We hope the new owners appreciate a great hard working team, especially, their P.R. Officer, Tom Webb. Caterham is the only team in Formula One with an American driver, Alexander Rossi. Rossi is a GP2 champion and Formula One test driver who deserves, a permanent seat with a team.
Tune in to Xiro Xone F1 Sports News for all race weekend news and updates.
A Recap of FP1 and FP2. Formula 1 racing is the pinnacle of motor sport racing. It is a sophisticated, intellectually driven sport that features the best drivers and engineers from countries around the globe. The United States of America is proud to host the Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix teams at, the beautiful Circuit of the Americas in Austin Texas. In what will be an exciting weekend of family fun, racing, street parties, top entertainment, late night mixers and big Texas food, Tickets are
Not that long ago, on any given night, you could find me sitting at my computer at 2 a.m. in my boxers…
I know, TMI.
Anyway, I starting doing this because I was desperate to build the online business my wife and I had started, to help us break the chains of entrepreneurial slavery that had bound us to our desks for years.
Does any of this sound familiar?
Then join us Thursday September 12th, 2013 10:30 EST for an intimate conversation of how we went from living in destitute to living a life by design...in just 5 months.
In part 1 for this three-part series, we begin by sharing with you the biggest lie in lifestyle design ever, and how it is affecting you right now!
Thursday night when your head hits the pillow you will feel a new sense of calm and direction when we reveal the first and most important part of the formula, including the resources we used to all but guarantee its success.
You're going to love it!
Thursday September 12th, 2013 10:30 EST, we'll see you here!
Live By Design,
Matt & Chris
We’re talking about Liberty Health Share. Again this is not health insurance. It is medical cost sharing. And it is allowable under the Affordable Care Act. So we’ve heard that costs go down for members. But how? What is the secret formula? And why do doctors and medical providers go along with it at a 98-percent rate. Liberty Health Share Executive Director Dale Bellis shared the secret formula which really shouldn’t be so secret.
It’s actually a mix of baseline pricing Medicare contracts… variety of data. Every doctor, every lab is participant through our members.
That was Dale Bellis, the Executive Director of Liberty Health Share. Again, to see how this formula translates into cost savings for your, take a look at the 3 programs they offer at www.libertyhealthshare.org/johndaly Stay in formed not inflamed.
Today was a fan filled day at Circuit of the Americas in Ausin Texas. The 2013 champion Sebastian Vettel continued his winning streak at the USGP. Coming in second was the frenchman, Romain Grojean. followed by Australian Mark Webber. Listen, as we speak with Formula 1 driver with Lotus Romain Grojean about his second place win today and his 4th straight podiun finish. The we talk with 2008 F1 champion Lewis Hamilton, who scored important points for his team in the
A recap of todays Qualifying
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (140 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (66 chatters)
- NTEB (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (31 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- HOV Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (13 chatters)
- GodKiller (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- amyalkon (5 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (4 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Steven King (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- PWP Radio (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Str8 Ruthless (1 chatters)
- 2nd Chance Lifestyle Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)