SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Set it Off Desiree and Jane once again will be putting on a show and getting down to the nitty gritty of things with grudges and forgiving.
Do you hold grudges? Are they healthy? Have a grudge you'd like to share with us on air? Or you could forgive the person. But is forgiving hard to do? How can you forgive? Isthere a such thing is forgving and gforgetting? Let it out on air 9/8C (646)716-5840 and press 1 to talk
Sonia Nadina is back! In today's show she speaks about healing. Many of us carry our pain from childhood and we continue to live it even though we may know better. Loving yourself in order to heal means forgiving yourself for being small, weak and insignificant when you dealt with stressful situations when you were a child. Join Sonia as she speaks on this topic, healing for the holidays and opening yourself for your positive and abundant future. Mini-readings at the end of the show.
Today's Episode: "More Forgiving, Less Judging."
In today's episode, I discuss the importance of forgiving yourself more, judging yourself less, and how this will help you on your journey towards better following your heart, and living a healthier and happier life!
We hope that this radio program will help guide people to better undestand that acheiving health & happiness is possible in this life time. You just need to believe, surround yourself with those like-minded individuals, and take action by moving forward in life!
Contact Jose for Life Coaching/Personal Training or Reiki;
Contact Yoshiko for Yoga Instruction or Reiki;
Like to Read? http://www.joselgomezjr.com/do-you-know-how-to-follow-your-heart/
in Self Help
Certified Master Hypnotherapist, NLP Master Practitioner, Huna Practitioner, Reconnective Healing Practitioner and author Belinda Farrell is our special guest speaker with her topic “Forgiving the Unforgivable.” This is her show statement and description: Forgiveness is often misinterpreted. We cannot change the past or what happened to us. But we can change the meaning we give it. Learn the real meaning of "forgiveness," which is based on an ancient Hawaiian Relationship Resolution Process called "Ho'oponopono." Experience the freedom of self-forgiveness once and for all, and with that freedom, live a life unshackled to negativity, the past or limitations. She will discuss ways to forgive yourselves and others, unplug from your old non-productive stories, and step into the frequencies of your Higher Self. Connecting with these frequencies can heal your physical body, bring you back into balance, lighten your load, and fulfill your soul’s purpose. - Her website is - www.HunaHealing.com
In today's broadcast of Help! Relationships 102,
We are continuing in the vein of the "make or break" issue of forgiving, especially in marriage. Sometimes, knowing to forgive and knowing how to forgive, can often seem to be unreachable miles apart.
How does one go about forgiving that which in your heart, may be...unforgivable? How is it possible to truly recover after being betrayed and hurt by those closest to you, especially your spouse? And what if their transgression against you is done repeatedly? Does forgiving mean that the person who hurt you gets off Scott free?
Please Join us in our discussion of this most important marital issue --that is most often poorly addressed, at best...if even at all
In today's broadcast of Help! Relationships 102, we delve into the issue of how to recover from being deeply hurt, especially by your spouse. We answer questions like: Are we supposed to just forgive and forget what was done to us, despite what it may have cost us emotionally or otherwise? What about if my spouse is a " repeat offender"? Does forgiving him/her from the heart mean that we are obligated to have to make ourselves vulnerable to be hurt by them again and again?
Join us as we address these issues and more on HELP! Relationships 102.
"DC RealTalk MyNBox Radio Show w/Darryl Cherry” - JOIN ME IN THE MORNING FROM 8AM to 10AM (EST). This Saturday’s topic will be: “FORGIVING THE UNFORGIVABLE” – A clean pad, a clean slate that’s what true forgiveness is all about. Many times in life we seldom acknowledge our own shortcomings and we forgive who we want to forgive. We forgave Chris Brown and Kobe Bryant, but will not forgive Eddie Long and Tiger Woods. There are people in our family we need to forgive, our EX’s, our children’s mother or our children’s father. There are some other people who have really done some jacked up things to us. Sometimes we need to forgive ourselves. Whatever the case may be, let’s bring it out in the open, let’s acknowledge it, let’s heal, and let’s move on by finding the power to forgive. Also today is my birthday so I want to hear from you!!! Let’s make this a special show!!! You can listen to our show anywhere in the world by internet or by phone at (646) 721-9565.
The holidays are approching fast and you don't feel you should go to any of the family gatherings or any where a friend who you are not speaking to will show up.Yet you have the holiday blues over it because you don't want to be alone and you are not married or have a spouse in your life.
Jane talks about her brother, Steve, and their relationship. Jon adds advice about his relative disputes.
We will be discussing the grace and art of FORGIVING. This show is dedicated to our amazing dog Pumpkin 1/6/1996-8/10/2014
Love All Humans Hosts: Shawn & Tracy Williams
Junior news team: Gerry Orz & Minay Matthews
News Team: Larry D. Ragland Jr., Tara Bre, Mir Waiss Najibi & Melissa Santos
ATTENTION: MUSICIANS/ARTISTS & ADVERTISERS
Advertisers: Advertise with us for only $25 per episode for
a 60 second commercial and get mentioned 3 times per 1 hour and a half show. Reach our listeners and reach more listeners through our archives on Blog Talk Radio - Love All Humans.
Email your info to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call 562.283.3115
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- reactionariez (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (21 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (0 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (0 chatters)