SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Many of us have difficulty forgiving others. On one hand, we know it's the right thing to do. On the other hand, we resist. We have been hurt and we're angry and we believe that forgiveness would send the message that we are weak or that we are letting our victimizer off the hook. Neither is true. Point being: When we have difficulty forgiving others, there are perspectives we can take and things we can tell ourselves that will make it easier to forgive.
25: And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
26: But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
When we read our Bible we uncover scriptural that tells us to forgive humanity for there sin, pain and suffrage they caused, a lack of Biblical study time, the study of pass history and hatred.
The grief and sorrow may become so heavy that we think it will never end and too difficult to bare. We feel our brother and sister’s pain. It’s real and it hurts so very bad. We struggle during this period and we understand what’s needed of us going forward.
Host: APOSTLE LISA HALYARD
THIS WEEKS TOPIC WILL GO ALONG WITH THE EVERYTHING FROM THE VERY START OF THIS SHOW, FROM HEALING, TO DELIVERANCE, EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION, CHANGING THE WAY YOU THINK. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BEING ABLE TO FORGIVE THOSE THAT HAS HURT YOU, STEPS THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO FORGIVE OTHERS AS GOD HAS FORGIVING US AS CHILDREN OF GOD AND HOW DELIVERANCE COME INTO PLAY WITH THAT AS WELL FROM LAST WEEK. ENJOY THE SHOW
Thank you for tuning in
Spiritual Empowerment Coach/ FB3 Radio Producer - Rebirth4Love Contact Us (501) 301-4261
Kingdom Greetings & Welcome to "Bible Study On the Air" with Pastor J.L. Grimes & Lady Tee Johnson Grimes, of "Latter Day House of Refuge in Baltimore Maryland.
Today's Bible Study is: Forgive or Forget and this is a personal choice of yours Amen.
The scripture text is: Luke 6:37 and Matthew 7: 1-5.
Get your bibles, notebooks, pens and a good seat so that you can be ready to study. Amen
Please invite someone, tell someone that need to hear the word of the Lord.
Call Into Study @ (347) 637-1509 and press the number 1 to speak live, for Q & A.
Bible Study starts at 7:00 PM EST, 6:00 PM CST, 5:00 PM MST & 4:00 PST.
Studio Rules: Please do not use your speaker phone, and be in a quite setting. We are recording. Amen
Thank you for joining us for Bible Study On The Air
Pastor J.L & Lady Tee Johnson Grimes.
in Self Help
FORGIVENESS ~ To Forgive Or Not To Forgive
Wed,, July 23, 8:00 pm Eastern
~LISTENING LIVE?~ try different browser than Internet Explorer (IE), like: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. IE loses live connection, but downloads fine later.
Should I forgive? Why?
What is the gain and cost of Forgiveness v. Unforgiveness.
Find out how we can know if we need to forgive, tools to forgive, and how to know if you have completed forgiving.
Live Your Potential!
LinkedIn: Corri Milner
Facebook: Corri Coaching
(photo by Mayan Brenn ~ Berkutt83@hotmail.it)
What do you think of when you hear the word forgiveness? Does it bring to mind people, places or things that hurt you? Join me as we discuss God's instruction in this area.
If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:14-15
Today @ 4pm
Topic: "Forgive freely " Col: 3:1-2 Part 2
1. If, however, you were raised up with the Christ, go on seeking the things above, where the christ is seated at the right hand of God. 2. keep Your minds fixed on the things above, not on things upon the earth.
Show Date: 2/15/2015
Show Times: 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst
To weigh with the Host or Guest call: 213.559.2995 Share: Facebook/Twitter/Instagram....Etc.
in Self Help
Most of us know that forgiving others is what we should do. After all, being able to forgive is a virtue...a spiritual and noble thing to do. Have you ever said, "I'll forgive but I won't forget." Is this forgiveness?Listen in as Counselor and Forgiveness Coach, Maritza Rodriguez-Arseneau helps us to Build a Foundation for Forgiveness..
It is hard to forget some of awful things that have been done to you, or much worse from a Christian standpoint the sinful things that you have done yourself. But as obedient serving Christians whom have repented ones sins, the Lord has forgiven you. In return and respect for this gracious gift you are expected to forgive those who tresspass against you.
What types of things are forgiven? What things should you forgive? Who should be forgiven?
These are all very important questions that we will atempt to address through this inspired broadcast.
Tune in for this broadcast and be perminately enriched.
You do not want to miss these two power-driven women of God talk about how they learned how to forgive and Why:
· The Audacity to Forgive About The Author Arianna C. Scott was born in Las Vegas, Nevada and now resides in Houston, Texas. Arianna is a mentor to many and by nature encourages all whom she comes in contact with. She is committed to seeing people succeed. Not only is Arianna active in the community, but she is active in her church. Arianna is a member of Word of Restoration International Church where she makes herself available in any area of service. Arianna is a certified Christian Counselor and is currently obtaining her Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Carla L. Garrett- Bouncing Back after DROPPING the BALL: 18 Life Lesson on the Journey to Forgiveness
For women, sometimes "forgiveness is the hardest part of moving UP & on" won't you agree?
Carla L. Garrett is taking her message of forgiveness to greater highs, in her newest book: BOUNCING BACK after DROPPING the BALL: 18 Life Lessons on the Journey to Forgiveness is a mixture of a novel and a “how-to” book, specifically, a book on how to forgive. The story involves a married woman who learns that her husband of 16 years has a secret life—secret women, secret kids, secret condos, etc.—and her struggle not to kill him, literally. Her desire to end his life grows as his behavior worsens, as he exacts his own revenge against her for deciding to leave him. Instead, she eventually learns to redirect her rage, after acknowledging her extended anger had changed her in unflattering ways, and embraces the notion of forgiveness.
Happy New Year! Someone asked the question, "Who made a New Year's resolution?". I responded, I did. However, I quickly realized that I was only making an empty promise if I did not move the issues that stand in my way. I needed to forgive myself.
Oprah said: "Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different, it's accepting the past for what it was, and using this moment and this time to help yourself move forward."
(There were two songs related to the topic that I wanted to include, but due to copyrights I am unable to play the for you. Please go to YouTube to hear them and to the artists' websites to purchase them if you like.)
Songs: 1) "I Forgive Me" by Charles Holt and 2) "I Release" by Rickie Byars Beckwith
My Website: www.lotusoflifecoaching.com
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Ms Blue (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- OPWR (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Sportsology (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Haunted Hunters (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Vindication (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Randy Report (1 chatters)