SORT BY Relevancy
Most of this audience is U.S. based fine artists and craftspeople. Did you realize there is a whole other world just a few miles north of us with educated sophisticated people in big cities who may love your work? Think Montreal (metro pop. 3,824,221), Toronto (metro pop. 5.5 million) and Vancouver (metro pop. 2,313,328).
Many of you live near this border. Have you participated in a show in Canada?These are some of the most multicultural cities in the world, with deep roots in Europe and the Far East. Surely there are art buyers there.
Our guests are:
Mark Teeple, Executive Director of the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition, Toronto's largest, and longest running outdoor art fair that attracts over 100,000 people and hosts 350 artists.
Mixed Media artists Chris Rom and Geoff Buddie, no stranger to the top U.S. art fairs, cross the border to participate in the Toronto Exhibition. They live in Northwest Ohio.
Mark's expertise is the Toronto marketplace and the positioning of the exhibition to bring in the buyers.
Chris and Geoff share information on crossing the border for commercial purposes, the differences in currency and other business issues for cross border traffic.
President, TAP International, Model and Spokesperson
As I embark on my 10th year of being a female entrepreneur in the marketing and public relations biz, I ask myself one simple question….. What the hell was I thinking? A lone wolf in the woods where the predators are men and the game is to keep your wits about you, your credibly in check and your shirt on is one that I was certainly not expecting.
Looking back, I recall finding myself in various situations where I would wonder – how exactly did I get myself here? Walking a fine line between business associate and friendly colleague, the daily challenge is to stay afloat and keep the client satisfied, while not giving in to his suggestion of something more…..
Ah yes, something more….an obvious distraction that no one likes to talk about but is oh so relevant in the world of small business. A constant dance of sexual tension, mixed with blatant come ons with a hint of flirtation. Just add alcohol and you have yourself a disaster waiting to happen.
If only I were warned that being a female in business could be so demeaning. Fortunately, like many of you, I have personal standards and a code of ethics that I run my life by. Sure, I can go head to head with the “big boys” and come out relatively unscathed, but it doesn’t mean that this protects me from the natural predator vs. prey condition that hides in the corner at every business meeting.
As we settle into the cosmic shifts that have been taking place, this is the time to integrate them into all aspects of our lives - including business. Technology, coupled with transformational energies, have presented us with new ways of doing business. We will discuss one way, Social Entrepreneurship, that is generating wealth while making our world a better place to live.
MJ Anderson has been an outside-the-box thinker and global visionary for more than half a century. From starting one of the first Hospices in the US to running several successful enterprises, she is committed to sharing her vision and passion for bringing spiritual principles straight into the business arena.
BUSINESS IS PURPOSE; THAT HAS PRINCIPLES; THAT'S BASED ON A PROCESS; PROCEDURE THAT DEVELOPS A PRODUCT THAT LEADS TO
A PROFIT; THAT RESULTS IN PEACE.
But the process is more important than the purpose.
Mention the word process to any launch team, and you are likely to hear: “Who needs processes? Don’t we have enough to deal with already with trying to get this product out the door, and now we have to create and follow some convoluted, bureaucratic process? By the time we do all of that paperwork to figure out the process and follow the process, the launch could be done!”
Whether you are part of a large launch team or a lonely entrepreneur launching your first product, having a simple process will, believe it or not, save you time and sanity in the long run. By its nature, launching is chaotic. Often, people don’t know where to start. Do I do market research first? When do I write marketing materials? Do I wait until the product completes the final testing? It seems as if everything happens at once.
(193) Playing Forgotten Music on 78 RPM Records by Curt Hahn
Woody Herman and his Orchestra "June Comes Around Every Year / Northwest Passage "
A: “June Comes Around Every Year “
written by, Harold Arlen, and Johhny Mercer
This song is dedicated to all my Teacher friends especially those going through semester 1 finals week
B: “Northwest Passage” Written by Herman
Vocals by Woody Herman 09-29-1945
Label: Columbia – 36835
Shellac 10", 78 RPM
Genre: Jazz Foxtrot
Style: Big Band
Woodrow Charles "Woody" Herman was an American Jazz clarinetist, alto and soprano saxophonist, singer, and Big Band leader. Leading various groups called "The Herd", Herman was one of the most popular of the 1930s and 1940s bandleaders. His bands often played music that was experimental for its time. He was a featured half time performer for Super Bowl 7
All credit due to the artist and musicians and Columbia records
No profit or income derived from this podcast.
Have a historic 78 RPM and story you want to share with my listeners? Contact me at: www.Facebook.com/s3productions2 .
The BDPA iRadio Show creates a vibrant communications platform that speaks to all BDPA stakeholders. We have an exciting line-up for our show on January 27, 2015.
Joel Wilson, President, JCW Computer Consulting
John Malonson III, Vice President, National BDPA
Don Sallot, President, Information Reporting Solutions
The BDPA iRadio Show. Linking Business, Education and Technology. The BDPA iRadio Show creates a vibrant communications platform that speaks to all BDPA stakeholders. Sponsored by the BDPA Education and Technology Foundation, and BETF Executive Director Wayne Hicks. Produced by Franne McNeal. Studio Engineering by Everaldo Gallimore. Co-Hosting by Timothy Butts, Jala Cruz and Ronald Story. The BDPA iRadio Show broadcasts the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month. Join us on blogtalkradio.com/BDPA.
Our First Guest is Dommaniq with DOMMANIQ WRAPS, you have to hear about this incredible way lose weight, tighten and tone, then we have a Guest by they name of Gill and she will discuss losing weight even further with SKINNY FIBER...
FB-DOMMANIQ-WRAPS www.WRAPSBYDOMMANIQ.MYITWORKS.COM/CRAZYWRAP DommaniqsDurant@Gmail
https://www.facebook.com/Improvnghealth Improving Health One Step At A Time SBC
PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOW BUTTON ON THIS BLOG TALK CHANNEL AT THE TOP BY THE PICTURE AND TITLE OF THE SHOW www.ENDLESSXPRESSIONS.COM/STORE/#4U
I have a SPECIAL VALENTINES DAY FB page that only has great Valentines DEALS and Specials, click below!!
SALLYS VALENTINES DAY GIFTS
The Illuminations Media Network is pleased to welcome
Clairvoyant Astrologer Mona to our monthly line up!
Join us the last Sunday of each month LIVE for the New Astrological Weather report with Clairvoyant, Astrologer and Card Reader Mona. She has been in the feild for over 30 years. Get answers to questions important only to you. Uses three abilities simultaneously (intuitive perception, Astrology, and card layout to gain insightful details and specific timelines). “It’s like there is a psychic clock in her head.” Call in and answers like; the best time for you to take an action such as get married, start a business, file a lawsuit, to conceive a child, have an operation. Mona predicts outcome of trials, whether a relationship will work, hours best to gamble, will book be published, how long until employed, when will my house sell . Help in determining times to overcome addictions with as much ease as possible. Dream interpretations are available. Karmic lessons can be determined. Mona often gets visionary images of past life roles her clients have played. Credits: Hosted own radio call in program; appeared on TV panel shows; used by metro-city police department to assist in locating fugitives and missing people. She has also taught all levels of Astrology in two colleges for seven years.
Join us at 7pm ET
Call: (646) 668-2277
IFTA? Fuel Surcharge? These are commonly misunderstood topics in our industry. We will discuss how fuel prices drive rates and how a fuel surcharge affects the spot market. We will find ways to harness your fuel costs, take advantage of the IFTA system and make it work in your favor. We will talk about ways to save money even while fuel prices are low also maximizing your rates and your bottom line. As always, your questions, advice, and stories from the road are the most valuable information we can share, so call in and get on the air!
Ann McNeill is a master strategist, Teacher & Author, who has been very instrumental in helping individuals define their unique purpose by implementing goal settings. Each year we make these New Year's resolutions of things we aspire to do. However, 95% of the time none of it ever gets done, and that's why you must be a part of a mastermind group that will allow you to have some accountability templates in place to create action steps for your next level which is Purpose..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (85 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- dana smearman (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (5 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CosmicCoachingCentre (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- Global IntercessionAndPHDMin (0 chatters)