SORT BY Relevancy
Food Safety Consortium 2013 with Rick Biros, Publisher/President, Food Safety Tech.
Rick has over 25 years of B2B publishing experience.
Early in his career we worked on Food Processing and then Food Engineering magazines in a sales and then management role.
He was the founder and a principal in Carpe Diem Communications where he developed and launched Food Quality magazine, The Food Quality Award and The Food Quality Conference & Expo as well as Pharmaceutical Formulation & Quality and Contamination Control magazines.
Under his direction, Food Quality and Pharmaceutical Formulation & Quality received editorial excellence awards from The American Society of Bu3siness Publication Editors.
In 2007, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. acquired Carpe Diem and continues to publish Food Quality. Rick continues his entrepreneurial interests with the formation of Innovative Publishing Co., an event and ePublishing company.
IPC launched Medical Device Summit in 2009, an eJournal and a series on focused medical device conferences; Food Safety Tech, the eJournal in 2012, The Food Safety Supply Chain Conference in 2012, the Food Labs Conference in 2012 and the Food Safety Consortium in 2013.
2. Purpose of the conference?
3. Who should attend the conference?
4. What will be discussed?
5. Where will the conference be held?
6. How can attendees participate?
7. When will be the conference be conducted?
8. What is the cost of the conference to participate?
Innovative Publishing Co. LLC
On this show, we will be introducing a new series to the Chef Cardinale's Cooking Show. Show host, Chef Alex Cardinale has now become Serv-Safe Certifed which means I now how to keep food safe and know the dangers of food. Chef Alex, who is now serv-safe certifed will be hosting a Food Safety hour once a month on the CCCS. In this inaugural episode, Chef Alex will be talking about one of the most common ways food can be come unsafe. Alex will be talking about cross-contamination. Learn what cross-contamination is and how to avoid it. Alex will also explain what can happen if food becomes unsafe and more! Feel free to call in at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask any food safety questions or any questions you may have.
Method validation for food safety production facilities Piplu Barua
Duration: 11minutes, 29 seconds
Mr. Piplu Barua is the Senior Executive in charge of Microbiology at Nipro Jmi Company in Vitikandi, Gozaria, Munshigonj, Bangladesh.
He holds a Master's degree, Bachelor's degree in Microbiology as well as other science degrees.
His native language is Bangali and he also speaks English.
2. What is food production testing?
3. How does an in-house food safety professional determine the need for a microbial test?
4. What are the steps necessary to validate food bacterial tests?
5. What documentation substantiates the validation?
Sr. Executive, Microbiology
NIPRO JMI COMPANY LTD
(A 100 % Export Oriented Joint Venture Medical Devices Enterprise with
Vitikandi, Gozaria, Munshigonj, Bangladesh.
PNN brings you a discussion of FOOD SAFETY
Tune in as News Director Rick Spisak interviews these guests:
Michael Hansen PHd. - Sr. Scientist Consumer Union/Reports Jeane Economos - Farmworker Pesticide Safety Winona Hauter - Exec. Director Food and Water Watch Jeffrey Brooks - Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility Zack Kaldveer - Organic Consumer Organization
Tune in Sunday 7/28/13 - Live at 7pm
January 4, 2014- Today's Topics: Foodborne illness and Food Safety law
How to Automate a FSMA-Ready Food Safety Plan with Barbara Levin, Senior Vice President and Co-Founder, SafetyChain Software. Barbara has spent more than 30 years helping companies understand how to leverage emerging technologies to achieve strategic and tactical business initiatives. In her role at SafetyChain, Barbara works with food and beverage companies to increase their understanding of how Food Safety Chain Management innovations save time, save money and increase compliance efficiencies at all points in their supply chains. Barbara is a frequent author and speaker in the food safety industry.
Agenda: 1. Introduction. 2. Why should companies consider automating their food safety plans for FSMA if they haven’t automated them up until now? 3. The key components of a FSMA food safety plan? 4. The FSMA produce and facility plan. 5. The FSMA risk assessment. 6. How automation helps with preventive controls. 7. FSMA safety plans: monitoring, validation, and corrective/preventive actions. 8. How does automation help with FSMA documentation? 9. A business case for FSMA automation? 10. Conclusion
Contact: Barbara Levin SVP Marketing & Customer Community email@example.com Office: 415-233-9478 Cell: 415-637-4065 http://www.safetychain.com
Food Safety Audits: One Element in a Food Safety Program with Dr. Douglas Powell, Professor, Food Safety, Dept. Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology, Kansas State University.
Doug Powell, food scientist and creator of an online repository of food-safety related information, joined K-State as an associate professor in the College of Veterinary Medicine's department of diagnostic medicine and pathobiology in May 2006. He was promoted to full professor in 2011.
Powell is among a collection of individuals who passionately care about reducing the burden of food-borne illness and who seek innovative ways to compel everyone in the farm-to-fork food safety system -- individual producers, retail employees and consumers, among others -- to acknowledge and adopt best practices to reduce the risk of food-borne illness. He has published more than 60 peer-reviewed papers and book chapters, and has served on national and international food safety advisory boards.
2. What is a food safety audit?
3. Is a 3rd party audit or inspection enough to guard against pathogen contamination?
4. What are verification of product and process systems?
5. What other steps can food producers take to assure safe food?
6. How to develop a food safety culture.
7. Other projects and programs.
Dr. Douglas Powell
Professor, Food Safety
Dept. Diagnostic Medicine/Pathobiology
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506
Google voice: 1-785-289-8165
On-Line Food Safety Training with Russell Parry, FRSPH, Director, Advanced Food Safety Limited.Click: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ame-foodtestingshow/2013/01/12/on-line-food-safety-training-with-russell-parry-frsph-1Duration: 34 minutes, 42 seconds.On-Line Food Safety Training with Russell Parry, FRSPH, Director, Advanced Food Safety Limited.Russell Parry set up Advanced Food Safety Limited in 1995, the company specialises in BRC standard / ISO22000 consultancy and provides a wide range of food safety training courses which the company provides in-house, via book-based distance learning and online e-learning. Russell and his company has won many National and regional awards over the years including Best Training Company (twice), Best Trainer, Entrepreneur of the Year and various Export Awards.The consultancy side of the business is well respected as all clients are ‘A’ grade BRC with several having no non-conformities! Russell assisted the first company in Latvia achieve BRC and also the first 3 companies in Macedonia achieve the BRC standard which was through a USAID funded project with Land O Lakes.Agenda:1. Introduction.2. What is food safety training?3. What is the traditional form of training?4. How does on-line food safety training work?5. What are the advantages of on-line training?6. Are there any disadvantages of on-line training?7. Will on-line training grow in the future?8. ConclusionContact:Russell Parry, FRSPHDirectorAdvanced Food Safety Ltd.Jubilee House5 Broad O'Th LaneShevington, Wigan , Lancashire WN6 8EA UKRegistered in England and Wales No 3894022VAT Registration No 643 7523 33Tel: 01257 firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Safety Liability in Restaurants with Howard CannonHoward Cannon is America's most visible Restaurant Expert Witness. He has authored four books, given hundreds of seminars and speeches, been published in dozens of magazines and newspapers across the country and around the globe; he has been featured and interviewed on Anderson Cooper, The Wall Street Journal, Reader's Digest, Fox News, MSNBC, Canadian Public Radio, and countless others. Since 1987, his firm has been called upon by clients of all types and sizes to provide start-up, turnaround, and expert witness services pertaining strictly to restaurants, bars, and hospitality industry matters. Mr. Cannon's books can be found in bookstores; such as, Barnes and Noble, Books-a-Million, Walmart, and Amazon, in more than 76 countries around the globe. Mr. Cannon has experience in State and Federal expert witness cases for both Plaintiffs and Defendants. He is also considered by many to be one of the world's foremost consultants, analysts, and authorities on restaurants and bars across the United States and in markets around the globe. From start-ups to turnarounds, from operations to marketing, and from advisory to expert witness, Mr. Cannon is called upon by many, and others to provide his unbiased, clear and concise opinions, and to implement his intensely-driven and results-oriented strategies.Agenda:1. Introduction.2. What are the food safety standards of restaurants in the USA?3. What is the compliance level, generally?4. What are the examples of the lowest compliance?5. What are the examples of the highest compliance?6. In the event of food contamination, what is the restaurant liability?7. What are the products and services of Restaurant Expert Witness?8. Conclusion.Contact:Howard CannonRestaurant Expert Witness800.300.5764http://www.RestaurantExpertWitness.com
Join Partners in Health talk show host Gail Dixon and her special guests as we share information about National Food Safety month.
Find out what foods have been recently recalled.
Learn what you should do if you discover that the food you recently purchased, is on the recalled list?
Employment Issues in the Food Safety Business with Craig Overlock.
Came | Sweeney is a Chicago-based recruiting firm. Craig is located in Southern California and serves clients on a national basis, and specializes in the food industry. Over the last 20 years, Craig has recruited technical and nontechnical management people up to the Senior Vice President level for some of America’s best known food companies including Coca-Cola, Kraft Foods, ConAgra, Dole Foods, and Welch’s. He and his colleagues at Came | Sweeney have also handled senior recruiting assignments for research and advocacy organizations including the National Center for Food Safety and Technology, the International Life Sciences Institute and the Food Products Association. Craig holds a Master of Science degree in Organizational Development from Loyola University of Chicago and remains a strong proponent of internal people development in all types of employers. He is also a member of the Southern California Institute of Food Technologists, and is the Vice President of the Southern California Association for Food Protection.
Agenda: 1. Introduction. 2. What should individuals should do to enhance their personal stature in the business? 3. What can external recruiters do better? 4. Why can’t a company create and present that value proposition THEMSELVES? 5. What CAN hiring organizations do better? 6. Conclusion.
Craig Overlock Senior Partner Came|Sweeney 790 Frontage Road Northfield, Illinois 60093 Direct to Office: 949.364.2995 Cell: 818.730.8137 http://www.camesweeney.com email@example.com
What is Food Safety Chain Management? with Barbara Levin, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Customer Community and Dan Bernkopf, Vice President, Food Safety & Quality Assurance Applications, SafetyChain Software,
Introduction to Barbara and Dan
What is Food Safety Chain Management? This is a new category of food safety & quality technology – how does it differ from – and/or complement – other food safety and quality solutions in use today? What are the traditional or historical methods used to ensure “farm to fork” food safety & quality compliance? Given the historical methods, why then is Food Safety Chain Management so critical in today’s global food value chain? Food Safety Chain Management involves the concepts of supplier onboarding and realtime loss prevention. Can you tell us more about those concepts? How does Food Safety Chain Management help the various participants in the food value chain comply with regulatory compliance, such as FSMA and GFSI? Can you tell us a bit more about the products and services from SafetyChain Software?
Download the Whitepaper, What is Food Safety Chain Management? click: http://www.safetychain.com/resources
SVP, Marketing & Customer Community
Office: 415-233-9474 x 1003
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (186 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (127 chatters)
- Straitway (63 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (42 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (0 chatters)