SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Life Full Circle, we will be tackling our health issues. There are many contributors to the overall health decline of us as a people. Good ole' soul food/southern cooking, fast food being our restaurants of choice, lack of a desire to exercise and our incessant need for salt!
There are so many "killers" that are connected to poor health. High blood pressure, strokes and diabetes to name a few. Then there is the burden it puts on our mental well being as well.
This week our guest will be Jessica Larche. Jessica is a television personality who admittedly has battled weight challenges all her life. She made a conscious decision to change her lifestyle and she's going to share her story with our audience! You don't want to miss this!
Join us every week for provocative talk radio about everything from God to Hip Hop. From the stock market to the Android market, your mind is to big to be thinking about so little. Join us every week for the conversation!
Welcome to Lifelong Fitness: Where fitness isn't a destination, it is a journey! I'm your host Cooper Institute-Certified Personal Trainer TJ Robinson.
On today's show we will discuss the reality of "food deserts" in America and how it impacts our local communities' health and well-being. Hope you can call into the show to share your thoughts.
Make it a healthy day...or not...the CHOICE is yours!
We are hearing about places where healthy food is not available. They are not speaking of some thrid world country, the subject is the United States. Present day with our transportation and production abilities, how can that happen here? There are some isolated areas where this may be true, however , the available food is also very much determined by our buying habits. Be a pioneer, and if you have difficulty finding healthy food, ask for it. We will discuss how to change the situation.
We revisit our very first show, where we interview Tashira Halyard of Heal Our Hood about the topic “Addressing Food Deserts with Urban Agriculture”.
THE LIFE &LEGACY OF IMAM JAMIL Al- AMIN a.k.a. H. RAP BROWN
July 27, 2014…….8:30p CST/9:30 p EST…..LISTEN/CHAT/CALL~ 347-637-3074
One of the most enduring and dominant figures during the Black Freedom movements of the 1960s and 70s was H Rap Brown of SNCC (Student Non Violent Coordinating Committee) where he served as chairman and later as the Minister of Justice for the Black Panther Party. He is a now a Political Prisoner accused of murder.
“Imam Jamil is now very ill from a dental infection and has been denied medical care. His breathing is now affected and he feels toxic fluid has entered his chest area as well. There is a community call for action to write letters of concern to Charles E. Samuels, director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Call Mr. Samuels at (202) 307-3198.Discussion by Bro. Brown.
Call in and share your thoughts on The Water Crisis and Human Rights Violations taking place in Detroit. First food deserts and now water deserts... the shutting off of water to Detroit residents is an affront to human dignity.
July 27, 2014…….8:30p CST/9:30 p EST…..LISTEN/CHAT/CALL~ 347-637-3074
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE /BLACK ROSE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
THE LOTUS PLACE
Tune in for another special edition of That's Entertainment as I talk with televison personality, author, and food enthusiast, Adam Richman. Richman is best known for hosting the highest rated show on the Travel Channel, "Man Vs Food." From there, he hosted other shows such as "Man Vs Food Nation," and "Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America," where he was also the co-executive and producer of both shows. Now he's back as the host of the new NBC's show, "Food Fighters," where home cooks are giving a chance to compete against world class chefs in the ultimate culinary showdown. Join me on Tuesday, January 29 at 9:30am ET as I talk with Adam Richman on www.blogtalkradio.com/tammyjones-gibbs, stitcher.com or call in to listen at 347-637-2656.
"WHEN MEN LEAVE THE KITCHEN" -- Food, Men and Secrets with host Chef Myron Norman on KLJN 107.7
Does a man's absence in the kitchen affect his marriage negatively? Have men lost confidence in the kitchen? If so, Why?
Internationally recognized Private Chef and Former United States Marine Corps Food Specialist, Kemisha White will join the broadcast to discuss the absence of men in the kitchen.
Special guest K. White will help answer these questions while sharing how Foodies can actually make money doing what they love. Also Chef White will confront the challenges women face as Chefs outside the kitchen at home.
*Leading Food Discussion: Jamaican Cuisines
Join Chef Myron Norman for an extended special broadcast Live from North California.
Food Men and Secrets: A delicious blend of topics about food and men surely to wet your appetite.
Monday nights 10PM EST. (7PM PDT / 9PM CT). www.kljnradio.com (347) 237-5342
Join Lori each week as she interviews BBQ & Food personalities from all over. This weeks show is sponsored by Sweet Smoke Q, Mack Daddy Smokers, Rec Tec Pellet Cookers, Royal Oak Charcoal, Cookinpellets.com and Pirate 50 Custom Trophies and Artwork. Follow Lori and like her pages on FaceBook. Barn Goddess BBQ, Lori.Frazee31. Feel free to contact Lori about advertising and sponsorships for both the show as well as her Competition Team. 352-812-0258. Call in number for the show LIVE is 347-202-0263 each Tuesday night starting at 7:00 EST. Hope you can join us!!!
A New Show with a new chef on board welcome long tyme friend of the show Chandler Knight alongside TP Tymeless and Bo Walsh the newest tandem in the Sport City Chefs/Speaking on Sports/Vavel Movement. A show where all sports can be and will be discussed with hot topics of the week and the day as well. This trio has been heating up as of lately and this is a show you do not want to miss. Food For Thought You can do the dishes.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (98 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (21 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (9 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- TimBinnall (7 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)