SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
It is wise to be prepared for a time of shortage. Drought, food shortages, economic collapse, power outage and earth changes are now front burner issues. Food storage and a pure water supply are essential to survival in the event of such challenges. Form your prepper community of friends and get prepared.
A conversation with Tanya Faublas who did a month long fast of juice and vegetables. She lost an epic amount of weight---more than 25 pounds within one month. Listen to what she had to say.http://alkhalife.info/content/july-3-2014-day-1-fasting#sthash.x70nDtYc.mQABGusY.dpbs
"This is my 1st full day on any type of fast. In the past I've attempted water fasts and I was not successful. The longest I lasted on a water fast was 8 hours. Today I am embarking on my 1st juice fast. I started with water, then coconut milk, and finally a green juice (of amaranth leaves, cucumbers, bitter melon, and coconut water). I started off okay (as in not ravenous), then I got hungry and finished an entire liter of water. Being around the 4th of July my coworkers celebrated through finger-foods and snacks---I'm not sure what it was...the finger-foods, all the commotion around food, or maybe my hunger, but I felt like quitting. - See more at: http://alkhalife.info/content/july-3-2014-day-1-fasting#sthash.x70nDtYc.mQABGusY.dpuf
Food Nation Food Talk Radio EP #20 Potluck Talk (what ever the host(s) bring)
Ep # 20 has surprises in store. What ever we talk about will even be a surprise to the other hosts. They will each bring 3 different articles or topics or recipes to gab about(pot luck style). Everyone enjoys a potluck kind of dinner, you get a little of this and a little of that. You can't lose it's a recipe for some more food fun. Just remember to make sure you save room for more laughs and food friendship shared with all the loyal listeners. Sunday SEPT 21/14 @ 1pm. Thank you all for listening "We Celebrate Food With You".
Master chef Ramon Weldon, whose highly successful blog, http://weldonramon.blogspot.com, teaches people how to revamp their "ordinary menus" into "extraordinary food events". He gives you all the details from appetizers to entrees to desserts and divine drinks and gives you a powerful thought to carry you through the day with his "Food for the Soul" antidotes.
Food for The Soul is design to help feed your mind, relationships and personal growth. Chef Ramon Weldon will give you great recipes and life living suggests, also help with personal growth that will help build a better relationship with you and others.
To leave feedback or ask Questions please email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or my website Ramon@firstfitness.com. LaSandra D. Jennings is co-host, she has great advice on dating, living and life
Kicking off his new Frankly Speaking series on the TurfNet Radio Network, Dr. Frank Rossi will chat with Dr. Brian Horgan of the University of Minnesota about nutrient management and water quality... the big picture, the role of N and P, and, of course, P regulations. They will also discuss Dr. Horgan's "Science of (the) Green" initiative at U of M... and will take your calls!
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall focus on a complete week on the topic of "sustainabilty", going off the grid, and renewable energy.
We shall discuss how you can eliminate your monthly household energy expenses, which includes your water, electric, and heating bills. Included in this discussion we shall introduce people concept of "Weaponized Water", which we consider public enemy number 1.
We shall also discuss the value of (individual) "Privitized Household Energy"
Feel free to call in and participate in our brreakfast chat by calling us toll free @ 619-768-2945.
An important topic from one of our archives is being played today on our show. Please take the time to listen, or download it to listen to later on…
Hosts Billie Fidlin and Russ Letica are joined by our guests Sootahkii Calling Last, an enrolled member of the Blackfoot Confederacy her studies include Environmental Science Water Resources at the University of Montana, her current research includes studying the indigenous relationships with water and water contaminant clean-up methods. Brian Stuart, is a Natural Resource Technician at Maliseet Nation Conservation Council. The discussion is on environmental issues facing Indian Country, amid a host of other topics.
We are not just called to pray for our family and friends but it a call in the Spirit to pray as never before. It's time we put on the whole God and pray for the nations of the earth. So we will be praying for the nations of the earth here every Tuesday and Thursday. We will only be praying for the nations of earth as the Holy Spirit leads us. So please pray with us! As we see what's taken place we must rise up and pray. 1 John 3:8c says... The Son of God appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil. Jesus Christ has given us authority in His name to do the same works. Jesus says in Luke 10:19..Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you.
Hebrews 4:16..says Therefore let us draw near withconfidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
We are the Body of Christ we are Jesus' hands and feet in the earth. We are His Spiritual Intelligence Agents (SIA) on earth.
Our objective: is to dismantle the works of darkness, through high level warfare. To infuriate the enemies territories with the light of Jesus Christ. To tare down demonic governments. To bind the enemy strip him of his armour and spoil his good according to Luke 11:22. To spoil the palaces and headquarters of darkness. To implement and establish the character, behavior, and directives of the kingdom of God.
Join Lori each week as she interviews BBQ & Food personalities from all over. This weeks show is sponsored by Sweet Smoke Q, Mack Daddy Smokers, Rec Tec Pellet Cookers, Royal Oak Charcoal, Cookinpellets.com, Pirate 50 Custom Trophies and Artwork,Huntspoint.com and Everglades Seasoning. Follow Lori and like her pages on FaceBook. Barn Goddess BBQ, Lori.Frazee31. Feel free to contact Lori about advertising and sponsorships for both the show as well as her Competition Team. 352-812-0258. Call in number for the show LIVE is 347-202-0263 each Tuesday night starting at 7:00 EST. Hope you can join us!!!
A New Show with a new chef on board welcome long tyme friend of the show Chandler Knight alongside TP Tymeless and Bo Walsh the newest tandem in the Sport City Chefs/Speaking on Sports/Vavel Movement. A show where all sports can be and will be discussed with hot topics of the week and the day as well. This trio has been heating up as of lately and this is a show you do not want to miss. Food For Thought You can do the dishes.
The mystery of kingdom is abundance of the seed. There are Master sowing secrets. Sowing is a masterpiece of god
The process of the seed!
Once the conditions have been satisfied for the process of seed germination, it is just a matter of time that they turn into a seedling. Some seeds, especially the ones with hard coats like the sunflower, morning glory, dates, acorn, corn, etc. need a couple of hours pre-soaking to speed up the germination of seeds.
After the seeds are sowed, and the soil misted with water, it (water) gets absorbed by the seeds through its coat, and provides moisture to the embryo nestled in it. This activates enzymes that help in duplication of plant cells, and also gets them to use the energy or food stored in the seed to start nourishing the embryonic plant. With all the nourishment, the embryo becomes too large, and bursts open through the seed coat, in search of light to start its process of photosynthesis, and thus, the growing plant emerges. During the same time, even the roots sprout and head down in search of more food from the soil. Both the root and plant shoot move downwards and upwards, simultaneously and respectively. In no time then, you will see the seedling force its way through the soil.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (112 chatters)
- thelordshour (42 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- TEOTW (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Moreliapythonradio (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (3 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- 1twopunch (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (1 chatters)
- Music4LifeUSA (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- WQYB Radio Network (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- BurdskoolRadio (0 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (0 chatters)