SORT BY Relevancy
in Indie Music
Dave W. Mac is celebrating the release of his new album "In Someone Else's Eyes" Dave is currently ranked #1 through reverbnation for his genre and location and it comes as no surprise as this story teller entrances and engages his audiences all over Wakefield, Yorkshire and throughout the UK. Listen in as this Scottish story teller shares stories through songs as only a Scot can do.
His love of Folk, country and blues comes through in his songwriting and delivery of songs. He rides on the humorous side of life. Originally from Glasgow he moved to Yorkshire at the age of 12, where he currently lives.
Mary E. is the creator/producer of ArtSees Diner Radio.
Hana Kim is a Los Angeles-based independent singer/songwriter. Hana has established her musical chops since 2009, performing at prominent venues such as the Hotel Café, The Ford Amphitheatre, The Roxy Theater. She has perfromed internationally and was featured on the Paraguay’s national TV Network, Red Guarani. She has opened for artists such as Ryan Cabrera, Sam Bradley, and Marty O’Reilly and is using her music to advocate awareness for injustices of human and sex trafficking. She joins us Friday with music and hope.
HANNAH's music echoes the sounds of the Nordic coast. But she blends it with urban dance halls mixes, folk songs and improvised instrumental/vocal musicand cutting edge electronic sounds. She counts Massive Attack, Phaeleh, Trentemøller, and Ólafur Arnalds as influences. The resulting sonic palate takes listeners on “a kind of mystical journey” (PopMatters), whose destination is a crossroads between classical and contemporary, organic and man-made, familiar and mysterious. HANNAH has set herself apart as an artist to watch and we get to talk with her Friday
Our special guest on A Kind Voice on Music is the wonderful Upstate Rubdown.These folks are a diverse group of musicians dedicated to creating fun acoustic pop music, with creative rhythms and harmonies. The band combines backgrounds in Jazz, Gospel, Folk, Bluegrass, Latin, Show Tunes, and Classical music, with a shared love of Soul, Motown, and classic R and B, to create a uniquely enjoyable sound. Imagine the Lennon Sisters meet Mumford and Sons with Bob Willis and The Texas Playboys to have sixteen espressos then listen to Django Rienhart albums. Let the dancing begin!
Host Mitch Ruth will ask members of the group about busking, upstate New York winters, their current projects. With luck, he will also seek an answer to the eternal question, "Where did my drink go?"
You can find out more here:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (402 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- Straitway (28 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (1 chatters)