SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Minette Riordan is an award-winning business owner, author, certified coach, and speaker. She is co-author of From Fizzle to Sizzle: Four Crucial Tools for Relationship Repair with Dr. Caron Goode. She is passionate about helping individuals with communication, connection and commitment - in the bedroom or the boardroom. Join world-renowned dating coach, Sandy Weiner, as she interviews Dr. Riordan about how to repair your relationship.
Join Blane the Sizzle Guy and special guest Dan Ogden, Wall Street Recruiter Extrordanaire who are taking a small break from the normal VideoCentric format to talk about something near and dear to both of their hearts, how to keep true to their sometimes wacky and super fun selves while functioning, and even thriving in corporate America.
Tonite Blane dons his own Corporate America hat, he's been producing events and video for some of the largest and most powerful corporations in the world himself for over a decade now. Check out DDMProduction.com to see what he get's up to when he's not Sharing Sizzle!
The promise is a ton of fun and valuable information and the inspiration to go out and achieve real, measurable results.
Your committment: Show up for the show and afterwards
go DO IT!
The Rob and Kai Show is going into overdrive with multiple sizzling hot topics that will open your mind to many possibilities. Below is just a small list:
1. Living together before marriage good or bad?
2. How long should you date before a commitment to marry?
3. Does dating makes you automatically exclusive?
4. Does one value in the love game decrease as you age?
5. Does your mate have the rights to deny you sex and forbid at the same time?
6. It is acceptable for your mate to masturbate while you lay there also?
7. Does dating means cutting off all old acquaintances?
8. Does her money being more than his makes him subject to her as the leader in the relationship?
9. He doesn't want her to work, so should she be limited to domestic duties if she has obtained a higher degree than he?
10. Her ideas of spicing up the bedroom is Victoria Secrets, but his is inviting your best friend to the bedroom, what is the compromise?
This week’s show
August 4th, 2014
Warren fights bank on student loans
Last week Senator Elizabeth Warren touched on a subject that affect millions. She spoke about thestudent loan crisis created by banks. This is a story that inevitably affects a large percentage of the American population. A large number of American students are saddled with debt before they have even begun their careers.
Senator Elizabeth Warren however in the hearing last week detailed an even more sinister occurrence. Banks abuse parents who cosigned loans. I will talk about that.
Note: This is the beginning of our Summer Sizzle Fund Drive. Remember to call in and make your pledge. If it were not for you we could not cover great guests like Rula Jebreal and other authors, journalists, politicians, and experts.
Vendetta Pro Radio 2014 returns with a bang! Host JImmy Ray is joined by Vendetta Pro Comissioner and former host Joseph Duncan, along with the men in charge at the National Wrestling Alliance, NWA President R. Bruce Tharpe and NWA CEO Chris Ronquillo! We'll be talking this Saturday's VendettaVersary event in Santa Maria--Vendetta Pro's first as an NWA licensed company, and what the future holds for Vendetta Pro as a member of the National Wrestling Alliance!