SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Minette Riordan is an award-winning business owner, author, certified coach, and speaker. She is co-author of From Fizzle to Sizzle: Four Crucial Tools for Relationship Repair with Dr. Caron Goode. She is passionate about helping individuals with communication, connection and commitment - in the bedroom or the boardroom. Join world-renowned dating coach, Sandy Weiner, as she interviews Dr. Riordan about how to repair your relationship.
Join Blane the Sizzle Guy and special guest Dan Ogden, Wall Street Recruiter Extrordanaire who are taking a small break from the normal VideoCentric format to talk about something near and dear to both of their hearts, how to keep true to their sometimes wacky and super fun selves while functioning, and even thriving in corporate America.
Tonite Blane dons his own Corporate America hat, he's been producing events and video for some of the largest and most powerful corporations in the world himself for over a decade now. Check out DDMProduction.com to see what he get's up to when he's not Sharing Sizzle!
The promise is a ton of fun and valuable information and the inspiration to go out and achieve real, measurable results.
Your committment: Show up for the show and afterwards
go DO IT!
The Rob and Kai Show is going into overdrive with multiple sizzling hot topics that will open your mind to many possibilities. Below is just a small list:
1. Living together before marriage good or bad?
2. How long should you date before a commitment to marry?
3. Does dating makes you automatically exclusive?
4. Does one value in the love game decrease as you age?
5. Does your mate have the rights to deny you sex and forbid at the same time?
6. It is acceptable for your mate to masturbate while you lay there also?
7. Does dating means cutting off all old acquaintances?
8. Does her money being more than his makes him subject to her as the leader in the relationship?
9. He doesn't want her to work, so should she be limited to domestic duties if she has obtained a higher degree than he?
10. Her ideas of spicing up the bedroom is Victoria Secrets, but his is inviting your best friend to the bedroom, what is the compromise?
What happens when the sex fizzles out of your marriage? You started out great, so passionate, so romantic… But now you’ve put sex on the back burner. Could this be a slippery slope to letting all aspects of your marriage deflate? With children, careers, and daily routines getting in the way of romance, we need to pay special notice to our sex lives and make sure that we’re giving them the attention that they deserve! With as much emphasis as we put on compatibility with our mates, sometimes, we overlook the fact that we’re only taking personalities into account, not sexual styles. But what do we do when we are in love with someone whose sexual style doesn’t match our own? Is your mate more or less aggressive than you’d prefer? Is your freak-meter higher or lower than your mate would like? Whether you’ve gone through this with your partner, or you’d like to hear others’ struggles and triumphs, be sure to tune into SWAK Radio’s episode: Sexless Marriages and Sexual Styles that Don't Match to find out how to bring that sizzle and spark back into your relationship!
Dysfunctional Sexual Styles!