SORT BY Relevancy
Just when you — and national Democrats, who stopped advertising in the state last week — thought the Kentucky Senate race was over, it's pulling you back in! That's because of the new Bluegrass Poll, sponsored by a conglomerate of Kentucky media outlets, that shows the race as a statistical dead heat between Sen. Mitch McConnell (R) at 47 percent and Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) at 46 percent.So, am I history's greatest monster, as Sonka suggests? And just what is really going on in Kentucky? the Fix Chris Cillizza
WELCOME TO THE ONE ONLY FEAR MONGERING RADIO WITH YOUR HOST MR. GUY SHEA...I WILL SPREAD FEAR TODAY...EBOLA...GHOST TALK..UFO SIGHTING..IS THE
GOVERMENT TALKING OVER?...PLEASE TWEET THE SHOW 4 ME...I AM LIVE FROM MY CAR..TRAVELING ACROSS THE COUNTRY..EBOLA IS IN THE AIR...SPORTS ARE FIXED..AND WE ALL KNOW IT..my email..email@example.com i am hear to tell the truth about the world people..thanks 4 all your help
The TalentCulture #TChat Show is back live on Wednesday, October 22, 2014, from 7-8 pm ET (4-5 pm PT).
Last week we talked about how to use company culture to attract candidates, and this week we’re going to talk about engagement and the culture control panel.
Culture is increasingly a legitimate business concern in the world of work, and that means methods for measuring and managing it are more critical than ever before.
The problem is, when businesses scale at any speed, operational concerns often take priority over people concerns. When left unchecked, rapid growth “grooms” disengaged workers and then the problems mount when leaders realize how difficult it is to hire and retain top talent.
And by the way, high-performers can smell a poorly managed culture from a mile away. Add to that the fact that employee tenure continues to shrink and the prospect of building a strong, sustainable culture grows even more grim.
This week’s guest will share five important points of culture that all businesses from startups to blue chips can use to build employee engagement and improve retention — and extra profit — from day one.
Join TalentCulture #TChat Show co-creators and co-hosts Meghan M. Biro and Kevin W. Grossman as we learn how to measure culture via engagement with this week’s guest: Josh Levine, Director of Strategy and Founder at Great Monday and Co-Founder of CultureLab.
Thank you to our sponsors and partners: Dice, RIVS, GreatRated! of Great Place to Work, TalentWise, SAP/SuccessFactors, IBM Smarter Workforce, CareerBuilder, PeopleFluent, Fisher Vista and HRmarketer Insight.
Elizabeth Pendleton joins me to discuss all things Astrology and Angels! We will be talking about the new energy for October and how to use this energy to move forward with grace and ease. I am going to share the angel messages that have come through for us and Elizabeth will give us the low down about what is happening in the stars. Are you ready for the Fixed Water energy coming in as we greet Scorpio? Find out how this Scorpio energy will work with the other Astrological Events happening this month.
Connect with Elizabeth: http://elizabethsoracle.co/
Connect with Kristy: www.kristymayala.com
"Men go it alone." "A real man never ..." These socially fixed ideas about what a man is or isn't don't reflect what actually hapens in life, which is that we change. This 16 minute show explores the myths and truths about being a spiritually minded man in the world right now.
Instantly download mp3's at www.markmezadourian.com
I invite you to connect with me on social media:
Facebook page: Mark Mezadourian - Angelic Infusions
Love woes? Here are two simple first steps to improve your relationship.
In every relationship, good or bad, couples run into problems that feel like impasses. Learning to push through those stuck points is key for any successful relationship.
Learning to navigate the trouble times is where I can help.
Problems sometimes feel unsolvable, but there is a solution, even if one can't see it.
Tune in for the answers to finding your relationship bliss!
Get Back your Ex now! Proven Effective, Personalized Techniques. No Matter the situation. (even if he is with someone else) Secrets to Win him back!
FREE REUNITING PERSONALIZED ACTION PLAN! Find out your best course of action to GET BACK YOUR EX?
FIRST 50 Response Get FREE Action Plan! This is a $60 value - FREE to first 50! Get instant access a few of The Secrets and Find your Relationship Bliss! Sign up at the right for your FREE Personalized Action Plan!
This is REAL ANSWERS and REAL RESULTS. I have a 99% Success Rate of Reuniting Couples! I have a 99% Success Rate for Prevent Divorce and Break up! STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW AND GET REAL ANSWERS TO HOW TO DO THE REUNITING DANCE. GET ON THE ROAD TO RECONCILLATION.
A woman has the power to make a man fall in love and stay in love with her, so many women have given the power way. She has the power to bring him to his knees and make him desire her and no one else. You have the power as a woman to have the perfect healthy, loving relationship. The beauty of it is so easy, an I will teach you The SECRETS!
These techniques work to: Fix a Broken Relationship Spark the Romance in Current Relationship Win Him Back from his Mistress Stop a Divorce To get a Man to Fall in Love
Motive is a reason for doing something, especially one that is hidden or not obvious. There are time in ministry that you want to ask the people that are with you "What are your true motives? Outward religion without inward reality with God leads to spiritual hardening of the heart. This had happened to the ancestors of the remnant in Zechariah’s day, as he points out in Zechariah 7:7-14. Here’s how this works: You get the religious system down pretty well. You’ve got a routine for living the Christian life. You’re going through all the motions. Your motives aren’t right, but you’re oblivious to that. The outward appearance is that you’ve got it together as a Christian. But it’s mechanical and outward, not real personal fellowship with God. Join Us For Today Lesson: "What Are Your True Motives?" Also visit us at www.uptopministries.org
Here are two short talks by Jung, "Everyone Has Two Souls" and "Man's Immortal Mind." Concise and directly to his points.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (41 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (8 chatters)
- Randomness with Robert Boner Again (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (8 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (6 chatters)
- Station IWDM (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (5 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (3 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YenYang (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (0 chatters)