SORT BY Relevancy
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Rocky Juarez is scheduled to open the show. Rocky will discuss his great career and what is in store for him in the future. After Rocky, hot prospect Lamont Roach Jr. will join the show. Lamont is a great talent and will discuss his passion for the sweet science. Joey Eye will stop by to talk about his unique honor, as he has been inducted in the Philadelphia Boxing hall of Fame. Joey Eye will be followed by J. Russell Peltz & Ron Christian, as Zutes Boxing Talk pays tribute to one of the greatest men to ever lace up the boxing gloves, Harold Johnson. We will also discuss the great performance of Gennady Golovkin and the major news of the now superfight Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao. Boxing News
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Networkpresents a special Thursday night edition of "Boxing 411" with fight writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, and featured guest, broadcast journalist Rodney Green!!
The two radio personalities will examine the big May 2nd match-up between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- style make fights?
- more entertaining at age 36 and 38 respectively?
- Who has the advantage?
- Pre-fight prediction
Joseph and Rodney will also discuss the future plans of Amir Khan.
- Should Khan compete for Kell Brook's IBF Welterweight title this summer in Wembley Stadium?
- Is Special K too much risk for the reward at this stage in Amir Khan's career?
The two outspoken boxing enthusiasts will also examine the riddled path of four division world champion Miguel Cotto.
- Should the Caguas native relinquish his Middleweight distinction?
- Will Cotto elect to wait for the winner of Canelo vs. Kirkland?
- Smarter fight for Miguel, Tim Bradley or Brandon Rios?
The Boxing 411 Team will also discuss the untimely passing of former Welterweight contender Oscar Diaz of San Antonio, Texas.
Join us for a very special episode of Boxing 411, with Joseph Herron and special guest Rodney Green!!
Four Best Tips To Prevent Injuries & Enjoy Exercise...Warm up...
Celebrating one year anniversary on the air!
Improve your health, healing, wellness, fitness, weight loss, and lifestyle with your personal health & exercise program. Knowing the facts and HOT Health & Fitness Tips (with some physical effort) can guide you to experience exceptional results, faster.
*Provide HOT Health & Fitness Tips ~ Results With An Olympian's Touch ~
*Provide information needed to make nutritional and fitness choices for: improved healing, health, wellness, fitness, weight loss, lifestyle.
*Help you choose to live & maintain an active, healthier lifestyle - one step at a time.
First Lady, Michelle Obama, created the Let's Move! program for kids to move their bodies & reduce child obesity.
I've created innovative exercise, ALTHEA, to repeat affirmations while moving your body and teach you how to manage & lose weight to reduce obesity, feel & look better - within minutes. It'll bring you awareness about your love, power, sacred space, and wholesomeness - health & wellbeing.
It’s the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen. -Muhammad Ali
AFFIRM YOURSELF INTO SHAPE! ...with ALTHEA.
Althea Moses Bio at www.AltheaM.com
Note: This show is for adults & educational purpose. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. We do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. Always consult with your physician before starting any exercise or dietary program.
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the ecomnmic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia
MEET THE WONDERFUL PARTICIPANTS OF 2015 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY COLUMBUS CELEBRATION
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entrepreneurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Tonight, February 24th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another very special conversation with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The expert boxing coach will share his thoughts on the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- at 38 year of age, is Floyd showing any signs of slowing down?
- how does a win or loss affect Mayweather's legacy?
- is two months enough time to prepare for Manny Pacquiao?
- does Floyd fight past 2015?
- Will Mayweather's promotional duties hinder his training camp?
Coach Ronnie will also share his always candid thoughts on the upcoming bouts on the March boxing calendar
- Roy Jones Jr. vs. Willie Williams, March 6th, off TV
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero, March 7th, NBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr., March 7th, NBC
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs. Zou Shiming, March 7th, HBO 2
- Glen Tapia vs. Daniel Dawson, March 7th, HBO 2
- Francisco Vargas vs. Will Tomlinson, March 12th, HBO Latino
- Andre Berto vs. Josesito Lopez, March 13th, Spike TV
- Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia, March 13th, Spike TV
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal, March 14th, HBO
- Vyacheslav Glazgov vs. Steve Cunningham, March 14th, HBO
Join us for another packed edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
The life coach, John Davis Marshall, along with other spiritual minded people of God, discuss how God seeks to lead women to do wondrously well. Individuals and groups have their views of family. Most often, the view is a “law” view. Even, the most conscientious compassionate ones host a law view of family. God has a view. Always, His view is a “grace” view. And as always, His view is the best view. Join with us in a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that will help us to do wondrously well according to a grace view. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 2/25/15 Dating Women Radio Show where the guy wants to know how to approach the challenges his schedule brings (he's a bartender and works nights and weekends) - for the FULL hour-long show, 3+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
Jay and Chris - what more could you ask for?! Chris is going to attempt to talk boxing which is always trouble, and he's also going to attempt to debut original music which is worrisome because he's a businessman who lives in an ugly snowy city, not a musician. Jay will mock both efforts.
ARISE! for Women presents UNVEILED Women of the Bible Series with Dr. Lila Robinson, Dr. Sandra Wilkes and Dr. Felicia Jones as we discuss UNVEILED a provocative perspective on the women of the bible.
This Week: Miriam- A woman of leadership during a time when men ruled. She was the sister of Moses and Aaron. Miriam is one of the most past over women in the Bible. Miriam was one of the first women in the bible to take on a leadership role and to break ground on the issue of women during their time out of Egypt. As women we can look to Miriam as a role model, leader and ground-breaker in women ministry.
Follow Us on SmartChurch for Mobile Android or connect with ARISE! for Women and Spirit Alive Network on www.spiritalivebiblestudies.weebly.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and comments.
Prayer Lines are open at 9:30pm(EST) 1-559-546-1000 Code 1070022#
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Angelic Light Stream (10 chatters)
- High Stakes Radio (8 chatters)
- Perry Steele (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (3 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- CALL IN TO PROMOTE MAKE MONEY (1 chatters)
- cookie talk (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Olive Branch Ministries (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)