SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Pacquiao/Algieri" post fight summary and analysis!!
Join fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, for an in-depth recap of last night's action from the Cotai Arena Venetian Macao, presented by HBO PPV and Top Rank, Inc.
The FightSaga crew will discuss all four bouts featured on the televised portion of the fight card, as well as commentary on the respective futures of every fighter involved.
Joseph and Lee will also talk about the potential of a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight finally materializing in 2015. Is it just more emtpy hype, or a realistic possibility?
Join us tonight for the special "Pacquiao/Algieri" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee" on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Richie Neves joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to break down his win last week at The Space in Westbury which brought his record to 8-1-1.Neves dominated Maurice Amaro getting the TKO in round 3.We talk to Neves about what's next for him and also get his thoughts on the new venue and Tommy Rainone's USBO title win that same night.Finally, Neves who has sparred manny times with Chris Algieri gives his thoughts on what Algieri has to do to beat Manny Pacquiao this coming weekend in China.
Join fitness experts Ken Williams and Tiffany Santana for another episode of Monday Madness: The Health & Fitness Show on the Stovall & Hoggard Communications Network as they talk about Tips for Accelerating Fat Burn. Ken (Bootcamp for Women) and Tiffany (Metropolitan Bootcamp for Women) will provide you with tips for revving up your body's fat burning furnace, including how eating small meals every 2.5 to 3 hours a day can add fuel to the fat-burning mechanism in all of us. Join the conversation, post your questions on the Facebook Fan page, or log on at www.blogtalkradio.com/sandhcn. Call 1-914-338-1541 to share your experience, listen in or speak directly with Ken and Tiffany.
all womens gym
Lightning Rod Salka returns to Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to talk about his win in "The Battle of Pittsburgh" last week against Monty Meza Clay.Salka and Clay had plenty of bad blood leading up to this fight and it was fitting that the fight itself turned into a real bloodbath with a nonstop action pace all fight.Salka talks about his strategy to beat Clay and what he did to deal with the cuts he had himself.Coming off his disappointment with the Danny Garcia fight,Salka has gotten back on track with this win and looks for big things in 2015 and the 130-135 divisions.
In this episode Neo and Dr. Heather Gansel talk about ways to positively impact the Trans community, by featuring the first annual FTM Fitness World conference, and the first historical bodybuilding competition for men of Trans experience recently held in Atlanta in October 2014.
It's Hamma Time!!! on Team LeftJab Boxing Radio with the return of Cletus "The Hebrew Hammer" Seldin.Seldin is preparing for a rematch on December 20 at The Paramount on Long Island against Bayan Jargal.When Seldin first faced Jargal in July on ESPN Friday Night Fights the fight was called a draw due to an accidental headbutt to Jargal.In this interview,Seldin talks about what he needs to do to beat Jargal this time out.We also get The Hebrew Hammer's thoughts on his career path and what fellow Long Islander Chris Algieri has to do to beat Manny Pacquiao this weekend in Macau,China.
We all know it's important to stay fit for good health. But did you know that it is just as important to prepare yourself mentally before getting on that treadmill? There are many great fitness programs out there, however very few of them tell you that you must fertilize your mind prior to starting your exercise routine for optimal results. There are specific things you can do to allow your brain to release certain beneficial chemicals and hormones that will make you WANT to exercise and actually enjoy the experience!
In this episode Dr Budweiser, will be sharing with you a specific visualization technique that will have you shedding those unwanted fat-pounds in no time.
He will also cover topics such as:
How to use your 5 senses to improve your mood .
How to increase your energy levels easily and effectively.
How to manage your weight by burning calories both during AND after exercise.
How regular exercise will help you to fall asleep faster, have deeper sleep and awaken refreshed and ready to seize your day!
The importance of exercise for heart health.
Exercise and its role in detoxing.
... and more!
He will also share with you a simple and effective 11 minute-a-day exercise routine you can do right in the comfort of your own home for maximum results!
So, join Dr Budweiser this coming Saturday morning for a very invigorating 30 minutes!
In the meantime, check out his blog at www.weiserliving.com
In this episode the two seasoned vets explore the topics of progressions, regressions, and programming to create a higher quality service platform to add value for your clients. They talk about different modalities in workouts, different equipment focuses, different styles of plug-and-play workouts, and even the length of time and niche focus.
Jesse Stoddard, fitness boot camp business coach, personal trainer, and author featured in CNN Money, along with the well-known and highly regarded fitness expert Georgette Pann, owner of NutriFitness Bootcamps, the founder of Sure Victory Fitness Bootcamp Club, and creator of the famous Sure Victory Boot Camp Business in a Box program, host this discussion about the personal training career and fitness business. Along with exclusive interviews with fitness experts and trainers who run successful fitness boot camp companies, they disover why some personal trainers fail and others succeed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (150 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (56 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (15 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (13 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (11 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (0 chatters)