SORT BY Relevancy
Have you ever wondered what supplements are good for you and how much of them to take? Fish oil is an important supplement but there are some do's and dont's to consider before buying just any fish oil supplement. Today's guest Dr. Bo Martinsen is a leading omega-3 expert, innovator, and advocate for natural foods. Dr Martinsen regularly gives lectures about the value of omega-3 fish oil to many different groups.
Our host Shirley Gutkowski will find out the importance of consuming fish oil and how to determine the freshness of your product. We will also explore what is an adequate dose, what benefits you should expect, and how long you have to wait before seeing those results and much more. Dr. Martinsen is an amazing source of information on this subject and we are thrilled to have him as our guest.
Tune in today and find out why Dr. Martinsen was recently featured in Biz941’s listing of “2013 People to Watch.” Find out more about him and some of the amazing products he has created with his wife Dr. Anne-Marie Chalmers at Omega 3 Innovations. http://www.omega3innovations.com/
Host: Shirley Gutkowski
Producer: Laurie Samuels
The article questions brain benefits of fish oil. The author Dr. Jennifer G. Robinson from the University of Iowa in Iowa City, senior author of the new report goes so far as to say...
"There's nothing really convincing, (in) one direction or the other," she said. Tune in to find out the TRUTH. The link to the article is below: http://www.newsmaxhealth.com/Health-News/fish-oil-omega-3-brain/2013/09/25/id/527702#ixzz2g1ItUaTy
The industry behind the consumption of fish and fish oil is quite strong. They have quite alot of resources behind studies that show that that fish oil will benefit you in some way. Yes, when you think about it, does it really make sense to introduce another source of fat into your diet? And when you strip a component away from a traditionally eaten food, doesn't that make it act more like a drug? We also speak with Susan Powers, who is a bit of a renaissance woman and is truly inspiring! She runs the website Rawmazing, visually beautiful and gastronomically practical with great recipes! Susan is also a talented photographer and we will talk about how each of her businesses came to be.
Every week we discuss the latest in wellness science, and how this effects your health. The keys to wellness are related toxicity and deficiency. Optimal health can only be achieved by eating well, moving well, and thinking well. This week the doctors will discuss the health benefits of fish oil. Did you know there are over 2000 clinical studies showing the effectiveness of this substance. Learn how taking fish oil can improve your health
1. Liz’s updates [4:00]
2. Diane’s updates [9:37]
3. “gluten-free” doesn’t always mean healthy [17:04]
4. Dr. Oz and saturated fats [28:32]
5. Mucus, mucus, everywhere [33:37]
6. How can I get good nutrients in if I avoid superfoods? [40:56]
7. How to transition from a low-fat to a higher-fat diet? [48:02]
8. The difference between fish oil and cod liver oil, and what tests to get at the doctor [53:57]
A recent article reports DPA in Fish Oil may be beneficial to your health. But is it true or another phantom derived by associartive thought? This is why we have the master brain that derived the comprehensive science. Also robots to help out kids?!?!...find out why this is non-sense!
Heart disease remains one of America's leading causes of death. Many adults are taking Omega-3 Fish oils to reduce that risk, but unfortunately the way fish oil is processed is under scrutiny and there are no standards for PCB contamination in the US. Listen in on the latest developments and what you should do as a consumer.
Information on Endocrine Disruptor (Hormone balances) http://healthdesigner.blogspot.com
Fish Oil Recommendations: http://healthyentrepreneur.blogspot.com
Host Dana Laake and her special guest Stuart Tomc will be discussing the bioavailability and concerns about the quality of fish oil. Stuart Tomc has over twenty years' experience in the field of nutritional medicine. He is an authority on evidence-based dietary supplements and a respected consultant to the World Health Organization.
Our Guests Scott Kulp (tournament angler) and Darrin Schaap (from clearH2O tackle and tournament angler) as we talk about where you can get information about a lake, and how reliable or unreliable it can be. Scott Kulp is my go to guy to get information about the local lakes that I fish. He is good at breaking down the choices that I have to choose from to try to put bass is my boat come tournament time.
Darrin Schaap runs the Clear H2O tackle store over by Juno lake in southern Michigan. He is a great angler himself and with give you the straight shot as to what is biting in the lakes you are fishing. He runs a great tackle store, and will stick the store with the lures and colors you need and will stick what you ask for.
We will talk about where you can get the information from to help you target fish and whose information you can trust. It's all about learning and improving your game.
NAVAJO INTERNET RADIO: Tonight's Guests are Navajo Nation Oil and Gas Company Board of Director Chairman Lennard Eltsosie and Chief Executive Officer Louis Denetsosie.
Let's get to the bottom of this issue (I hope). We have heard both sets of CEOs and Board have proclaimed they are the right group to lead the NN company.
1. Diane’s updates [2:30]
2. Liz’s updates [7:03]
3. Real Food movement pioneer, Mary Enig [8:00]
4. Low-carb controversy in the Paleosphere [10:45]
5. Should I quit cardio? [22:03]
6. Is palm olein the same as palm oil, and is it healthy? [31:41]
7. Post workout skin care regimen tips [36:16]
8. Raw eggs; ditch the white? [42:54]
9. Homesteading with goats [48:19]
10. Kitchen tip: pots and pans and safe nonstick [52:11]
11. #worstpaleomealever Call out [55:30]
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (69 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)