SORT BY Relevancy
Finding Mr Or Miss Rigth For Single And Married Couple
Tonight I want to talk about defining your life partner. What do you want in a life partner? Do you need to be married? We will look at some areas that have been problems in marriages and see how we can set up some boundaries so we can be able to recognize patterns, behaviors, expressions - ways that people really express themselves, sometimes when they don't even know that they are telling you things about themselves! Body language, ability to be close, touching, listening.
On this episode of the ::ANSWERS:: show, we discuss the benefits and pitfalls of being married versus being single. Some people want to be single forever and that seems to be working out fine but studies show that a majority of people don't want to die alone. Besides, the need to belong is a basic human need.
Being married may not be as glamourous as it seems as some would argue. In other cases, marriage life is great.
Is single life better than married life? Tune in to find out!
The Nerdy Miss Wellness Show is a show that focuses on helping women to cultivate radical self-love, self-discovery and self-acceptance, all while embracing their inner nerd.
Join Amélie Lamont, as she takes you on a fun and quirky journey about science, nutrition, skin care, pop culture and a whoooole lotta geekery. Geronimo!
11am CST: Finding My Way With Kayla Padgett: This English/Korean Talk Show hosted by Award Winning Recording Artist, Kayla Padgett is a breath of fresh air that WOWS you with wisdom.
Back By Popular Demand
Angela Price Shin, Korean Opera Singer
Cafe Fontana Owners: Tom and Valerie Schranz
Pastor Dr. Joseph Shin, Official Pastor and English translator for the FMW Radio Show
12pm CST: A Voice For Our Time Radio Program
Host: Charlana Kelly
You've heard from her guests, now hear exclusively from the host of A Voice for Our Time Radio Program, Charlana Kelly. With a strong dose of courage and determination to speak for truth regardless of the cost, her words may be provocative—a call to action for some, an offense to others. Nevertheless, her words are always resolute, strummed delicately on the strings of her own heart. “What’s the use in saying something if it doesn’t inspire a heart change for Christ?”
#TRUTHmatters #SPEAKup #BeAVoiceforOurTime
Why are so many people single today? and why do "married" people think the single life looks so good and why do "single" people wanna be married so bad? Well tonight on the Getheard Show we'll be chopping up this topic; so tune in and give us your opinion.
Hello everyone. It's Friday night again! Time to consider finding Mr. Right! (or Ms. Right). When my book first came out and I was doing the book tour, I was so surprised about the number of men who came to hear me talk! I began asking them, "Why did you come tonight?" And they said, Well, we are looking for Ms. Right. And we thought maybe we would find her here! lol !!! So I guess the men thought, well, probably women will go hear this woman speak and these are probably single women, so maybe we can find us a woman ronight!
However, in the 20 years I have been marrying couples at the beach, my experience is that men are also looking for Ms. Right. They might also be looking for a Ms. Right Now .... too. But in their heart, they really want to find THE ONE.
So, tonight, I want to talk about the process. And the process would apply to men and women. And we'll look at how the process has changed. And does this change in the process facilitate finding Mr. Right.
This show features Greg Crawford and David Ogrin, it is all about golf, all the time.
Crawford is a veteran media personality from the Pacific Northwest, who write a daily blog on golf http://crawfordsgolfdaily.blogspot.com and is also the COO of Kiyokawa Crawford Sports Management.
Ogrin is a multiple winner on the PGA Tour, one of America's top golf instructors and a college golf coach.
This show is full of anlaysis, information, golf tips and much more. It truly is not your typical golf show and a can't miss listen each and every Sunday night.
Thanks for listening.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (17 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (3 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (2 chatters)
- 63489 (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- imamalfred (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)