SORT BY Relevancy
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a real conscious community - one where people live in harmony, collaboration, compassion, cooperation, pace and love? that's what skeptical reporter Juliet set out to investigate. On assignment from her editor at Profiles Magazine, this urban chic cynic is plopped in the middle of a modern day Utopia - and she finds what she never expected to discover - True Happiness.
However, the fascinating thing about the charming, satisfyng and enlightening file, Finding Happiness, is that is is only partly fiction! It is filmed at the Ananda Village in teh SierrA Nevada Foorhills of northern California - one fo the world's first and foremost conscious communities - and at Ananda Europa (Italy) and Ananda India. The people who Juliet discovers there are real lpeople talking about their real life experience in genuine, unscripted interviews.
Ananada was founded nearly 50 years ago by the late Swami Kriyananda, who lived with Paramhansa Yogananda (Autobiography of a Yogi), and assumed teh lead role in developing the maser's dream of "world brotherhood communities, based on the principle that simple living and high thinking lead to greatest happiness and inner fulfillment."
If you've ever wondered what it would be lilke to return to a more harmonious and peaceful way of life amongst like-minded people, Finding Happiness will give you a glimpse of that tantalizing future. This is a sweet, uplifting, inspirational story that fills the soul.
How do you find happiness? Join Kelly as she interviews Ted Nicolaou (writer-director of Finding Happiness) and Asha Praver (Ananda member and castmember of Finding Happiness). Finding Happiness follows Juliet, a fictional journalist, as she talks with real residents of Ananda, who answer her questions and welcome her to a reality she had never imagined possible. Enjoy the trailer here: http://findinghappinessmovie.com/
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview celebrity filmaker Asha Praver. She will discuss her film Finding Happiness.
Finding Happiness is a docu-drama with wide global appeal. It tells the story of a skeptical NY journalist, Juliet Palmer, played by Elisabeth Rohm (American Hustle, Law & Order) who is sent on assignment to cover an intentional community where hundreds of people have lived in harmony for nearly 50 years. Her transformation when meeting the actual residents of Ananda in Northern California is profound. Elisabeth is unfortunately not available for any interviews right now, but if you can take the time to see the film (I will send you a press link within another email---pls watch for it---including in spam in the next 15 minutes) you will see that there are many very bright, highly educated people from which to choose. I will happily suggest too. The film was shot in California, Italy and India where they also have communities. I'm sure I could deliver the perfect guest (part of the community or even the director) for you during any of those times. www.findinghappinessmovie.com.
You can listen to more shows by going to www.totaltutor.net.
in Self Help
Jonathan Robinson is the author of Find happiness Now – 50 shortcuts for bringing more love, balance and Joy into your life. The number one factor that leads to more money, health and love is happiness. Happy and highly fulfilled people make approximately $750.000 more over the course of their lives. They also live nine years longer and are more likely to find lasting love. Tune in and learn 50 principles that will radically change your life. http://www.findhappiness.com
Jesse interviews Devi and Jyotish Novak on the film “Finding Happiness” – filmed on location at the Ananda Communities in California, Italy, and India. It follows the story of a young woman spending a week in the community. She meets several people who, in their own unscripted words, share their story of moving from Idealism to Inner Transformation. They share not only the experience of the Ananda Community; but also universal truths that allow one to transform their life. The story originates in the 1920s when Paramhansa Yogananda arrived on America’s shores. Yogananda’s mission included two key points that powerfully influenced his young disciple, J. Donald Walters, later renowned as Swami Kryananda. First – personal change starts within. Second – our environment greatly influences our search for happiness. Yogananda envisioned places where people could put high principles into action – “world brotherhood colonies”. Swami Kriyananda founded the first community near Nevada City, CA in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra Nevada. We will be looking at the lifestyle of these communities and the story “Finding Happiness”. To find out more about this work you can go to: www.findinghappinessmovie.com
Clare Hedin: www.clarehedin.com
in Self Help
FINDING HAPPINESS with JONATHAN ROBINSON, M.A., M.F.T.
Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist, best-selling author of ten books, and a professional speaker. He has reached over 250 million people around the world with his practical methods, and his work has been translated into 47 languages. Articles about Jonathan have appeared in USA TODAY, Newsweek, and the Los Angeles Times, as well as dozens of other publications. In addition, Mr. Robinson has made numerous appearances on the Oprah show and CNN, as well as other national TV talk shows. You can learn more about Jonathan at www.findinghappiness.com.
On the show we will be examining these methods and endeavor to understand what exactly constitutes happiness and how we can get more of it.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a real conscious community--one where people live in harmony, collaboration, compassion, cooperation, peace and love? That's what skeptical reporter Juliet (Elizabeth Rohm of American Hustle, Miss Congeniality 2, Armed and Dangerous, Law & Order and The Client List) set out to investigate. On assignment from her editor at Profiles Magazine, this urban chic cynic is plopped in the middle of a modern day Utopia--and she finds what she never expected to discover--True Happiness.However, the fascinating thing about the charming, satisfying and enlightening film, Finding Happiness, is that it is only partly fiction! It is filmed at the Ananda Village in the Sierra Nevada Foothills of northern California--one of the world's first and foremost conscious communities--and at Ananda Europa (Italy) and Ananda India. The people who Juliet discovers there are real people talking about their real life experience in genuine, unscripted interviews.Each person shares with the fictitious Juliet the essence of his work, passion and spiritual experience through which she embarks on her own journey of inner transformation. It's an astonishing insider's look at what it is like to live in a place that does indeed manifest a productive, sustainable, collaborative, compassionate and happy lifestyle.
Everyone seeks happiness. It is because we know what happiness is that we strive to find it. Join Sonia Nadina Haynes, Emotional Healing Therapist and Living Spiritual guide in Lesson Two - Finding Happiness of Lessons For Ascension.
Sonia Nadina channels messages from our guides and teachers. They are requesting that we make ourselves ready for ascension. In the previous class Sonia spoke about ascension and what it means. Now she sits in grace and allows the guides to speak to you through her.
She will answer your questions in the second half of the show.
Welcome and Thank you for being here. To book a healing session with Sonia Nadina, or to attend one of her online healing classes, please see her contact information below.
Sonia's website: www.soniahaynes.com
Shivani Lucki, executive producer of Finding Happiness, an exciting new docu-drama film starring Elisabeth Rohm (American Hustle, Miss Congeniality 2, Law & Order) who plays a New York journalist sent on assignment to the Ananda Village in Northern California. Ananda was founded by Swami Kriyananda who was a direct disciple of Yogananda during the last few years of Yogananda's life.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in a real conscious community—one where people live in harmony, collaboration, compassion, cooperation, peace and love? That’s what skeptical reporter Juliet (Elizabeth Rohm of American Hustle, Miss Congeniality 2, Armed and Dangerous, Law & Order and The Client List) set out to investigate. On assignment from her editor at Profiles Magazine, this urban chic cynic is plopped in the middle of a modern day Utopia—and she finds what she never expected to discover –True Happiness.
Aging Younger invites director Ted Nicolaou to share with us his vision of how a community driven by the motivation of love for one and all--"where people are more important than things"--as Swami says in the film, can resonate for the masses.
Nayaswami Asha who is featured in the film will also join us and talk about her experiences on set and her 40 years as a close collaborator to Swami Kriyananda.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (26 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (11 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (9 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (9 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (4 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (3 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- StarChasr (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Dialysis Talk (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (0 chatters)