SORT BY Relevancy
This week on FDN Support Talk Radio:
Reed at A4M Conference
Announcements, new Medical Director order form, and our 3 graduates for the week
Welcome our special guest, Sarah Paino, http://www.sarahpaino.com
Sarah's background (from Macrobiotics to Acupuncture school to Energy Work to FDN)
Sarah's personal journey of transformation using FDN and the value of patience with the process
The similarities and overlaps between Chinese Medicine and FDN
Overcoming challenges using the DRESS protocols
Sarah's outreach talk that got more than 50 attendees
How to work through the biggest challenges with clients
How successful clients integrate lifestyle changes
Value of the basic 5 labs and the benefits of the FDN Medical Director program
The most rewarding things about working as an FDN-P
- Environmental Toxins: The scope of the problem, and why practitioners need to be better informed
- Ways that chemicals can interfere with our delicate hormonal system
- High doses vs. low doses: why low doses matter
- Top areas to start working with clients on reducing exposure to endocrine disrupting chemicals
- Important considerations for how to talk to clients about environmental chemicals
Welcome Christa Orecchio!
Intro to Gut Thrive program
Christa's philosophy behind healing the gut from a genetic perspective
Step 1 - Slash inflammation
Step 2 - Pathogen purge and the antiquated approach to addressing pathogens and imbalances in the microbiome
Step 3 - Reseeding with good bacteria and the specific bacterial strains that Christa recommends
Step 4 - Restoration of stomach acid
Details for the webinar this Wednesday, 2/3
VRS Support was established in 2012 to help VRS members have a better understanding of their options. No one knows what the future holds. That’s why you need a plan to help ensure that no matter what twists and turns life sends your way, you’ll have a financial safety net to protect you and your family.
We know people like you sitting right where you are, thinking about retirement and not exactly knowing what to do.
We were in your shoes not to long ago. We wish we knew what we know now before we went to the Human Resource / Benefits Department.
You have enough years in the Virginia Retirement System (VRS) to retire. What should you do next? You need some answers you need more information and you need it soon.
This Blog Talk Radio Station provides information to better help you understand the decisions you must make. We hope you find it useful.
We want to share information and help you make the right decisions about your retirement.
Intro: Reed discussing the FDN philosophy/paradigm and what sets us apart from other
4:30 Talk about upcomoing new FDN material and video tutorials
6:15 – 14:30 Reed continues to discuss trouble-shooting & doubling down on DRESS;
Brandon announces graduates
15:00 – Question: How do you go about weaning off PPI’s with supplements to increase stomach acid?
(already ruled out Hpylori).
Reed: Reed discusses weaning clients off of PPIs and why stomach acid is so important to our health and
29:00 – Live Question: Can Reed speak to hyper-parathyroidism
Reed: discusses parathyroid function and its role on calcium in the blood/bones. Speaks to how the
process of FDN reduces metabolic chaos regardless of the client’s “diagnosis”.
47:30 – Question: I have a client with a total cortisol of 9.5 for the whole day. I mentioned that he might want to
get tested for Addison’s since that was what the FDN program suggests. He doesn’t seem to have the other typical symptoms of Addison’s other than the low cortisol. Reed shares that he has seen Addison’s maybe twice in the last 15 years – it is very rare.
54:30 – Question from caller. How does the cyclical drop of progesterone before menses set off the
inflammatory cascade that triggers migraines.
Reed: Does it matter? The solution is to balance the contributors to MC and work non-specifically w/ FDN protocols.
Future Memebership Program and upcoming post grad program
Announcement of new graduates
Running Tests in Kids and implications
Discussion on braces and stressor related to braces.
Discussion on Klebsiella
Verbal Final Discussion
Discussion on Parasite and Bacterial Infections
Discussion on H.Pylori and panic attacks
Business building discussion and tips from Reed
Let’s say that there is a mother who has a child by a man but they split. The woman has 1 more kid by another man and she splits with him as well. The first man pays his child support and more but the second man is a deadbeat. So the woman starts using the first father’s support check to cover her other child. So when the first father finds out that his child support is not all going to his child; would he be wrong to confront the mother and would the mother be wrong to defend her actions.
Reed Intro and Welcome
Reed is doing a Webinar with Steve Wright on How To Build Your Practice
Practitioner Spotlight: Beginning Interview with Jenn Culver Malecha
Reed: “how did D (Diet) and R (Rest) come about?
Jenn: Making 3 main points to share that simplify what you do as a FDN-P.
Jenn: The importance of following up with the 90 day protocol and testing.
Reed: “The market for ‘us’ is growing exponentially”
Jen: Discussing welcome gifts to clients who do her programs.
Jen: Working Smarter not Harder. Taking on 2-3 clients/month
Reed: How he started with 2-3 kits and move to 5 kits. Learning how your beliefs can inhibit how you work.
Brandon and Jen: How setting expectations on retesting prepares you and your client for success.
Brandon asking Question: “How do you Market? What do you do to build your Business?”
Financial Coach Rose Edwards, discusses the company, Financial Coach 4 U, with the owner and founder, Rae Russell. They will discuss how and why Financial Coach 4 U was created. By the end of the show, our listening audience will know all about Rae Russell and what she stands for, as well as why Financial Coach 4 U has been successful for so many years.
1:00--Graduates!! Brandon announced our 3 graduates this week.
3:00--encouraging graduates to finish the course, standard of delivery and shifting practice clients to mock up clients
4:00--New lessons 8, 9 & 10 coming soon; encouraging FDN's to run all 5 labs on clients
5:00--benefits of running all 5 labs, implementing DRESS, not-treating symptoms with FDN
10:00--FDN 2, membership coming in 2016 for post-grads, bonus course 11 being added
15:00--will have another guest next call FDN grad Jen Molecka
17:30--Cieley called in, multi-level marketing concern question; Reed comments on MLM and what sets FDN apart; difference between diagnosing and looking for clues to help our clients
29:30--reach out in community to build business; how to build referrals even outside of your community
31:00-Reed's opinion of colonoscopies
34:00--Ella from Idaho called in; CBD oil; arms-length transaction versus MLM (multi-level marketing)
39:00--discussing the risks of regular colonoscopies versus stool blood test or virtual colonscopies; sterilization protocols for equipment
45:00--Reed further discusses virtual colonoscopies; kidney stones and stone-breaker supplement by Raintree
49:00--Brandon makes announcements for new year; new order form for medical director kits
52:00--thyroid and elevated thyroglobulin; Hashimoto's; Celiac's
55:00--Lesson 9 (thyroid) may be moved to FDN 2
56:00-upgrades to the course; re-testing and case studies; value of trainee/graduate feedback
Child support orders and the talk of it causes an argument between men and women who don't even have children with each other, find themselves arguing.
Men think that child support shouldn't go toward rent and utilities. It should only go for what a child needs. What does a child need?
Questions for the women? Why did you go get child support on that man if he was taking care of his child? Fellas, why didn't you set up an arrangement to avoid the derangement?
What is child support, REALLY for? Is it just for, clothes, shoes and toys? Should women be required to show in detail what they do with the money?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (110 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- Bantering The Blueshirts (26 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (24 chatters)
- AJC Radio (21 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- The Dream1 (10 chatters)
- Ron March Show (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)