SORT BY Relevancy
Money matters can be the biggest obstacle to making that decision to get married, expecially when one partner, generally the man, is either chronically unemployed or severely underemployed. Many men feel the frustration of not being able to measure up to a woman's financial requirements when it comes to being a spouse. Money often represents power and control. Men may hesitate to marry a woman who makes more money than them out of fear that the woman will treat them with disrespect. Some women with children from previous relationships seek men to rescue them from their financial hardship, causing men to shy away from what they perceive as a burdon to heavy to bear. Other women who may be unemployed hesitate to be totally financially dependent upon a man out of fear of abuse or abandonment Is financial hardship stopping you from getting married? What can you do to work it out?
In this episode of "The Heart of Healing...The Healer's Journey" our guest is Augie Acevedo, an insurance agent in the voluntary health industry. Augie brings to his relatively new career path a wealth of healing experience. While he began college wanting to be an engineer, he finished with a Masters in Social Work and spent many years as a social worker in the medical arena working with clients who were dealing with HIV/Aids,cancer,hemophilia and other terminal illnesses. Later in his career he was a mental health consultant for NYC Child Protective Services.Now Augie is more focused on people's financial well-being particularly as it pertains to medical issues. When asked what he loves about what he now does, Augie replied,"I enjoy what I do because I am helping others minimize and potentially avoid financial hardship".
You can reach Augie at:
(914) 299-3165 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of us can only imagine the pain of having to give up a pet because we lack the money to pay for our own food, let alone pet food. Some people that are actually at this crossroads are finding the help they need to hold onto their furry loved ones through a group of caring people called Thankful Paws.
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Lynn Molnar, founder of Thankful Paws Pet Food Bank, to the show on Aug. 21 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. Lynn and her team celebrate the bonds of unconditional love between pet and companion by providing pet food and supplies to financially needy, elderly and homeless people. The group distributes food on a monthly basis to homeless centers and other facilities. They also make a limited number of in-home deliveries to Maryland's most isolated and vulnerable populations. Wherever they go, Thankful Paws volunteers deliver compassion and understanding with every bag of food.
For more information or to make a donation go to thankfulpaws.org .
Urban Community Financial Empowerment Show . I'm honored to have as our Special Guest Cynthia Collins Film and Entertainment Industry Consultant .
Host: William Mansfield, Managing Partner BM Business Solutions Group,LLC
Special Guest: Cynthia Collins, President, C. Collins Productons
Time: 6:00pm -8:00 pm EST
Dial-in Number (347) 826-9457 (Option 1 to ask questions)
Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host.You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
Reaching Financial Freedom by Krista Inochovsky
What should you do with your money once you earn it? Krista feels there is a big movement of women coaching and encouraging other women to “make money doing what you love”, “create an abundance of wealth,” “charge what you are worth”, “become a 6 and 7- figure coach.” Great! What’s next? Once you begin earning what you are worth and earn a consistent income, how do you plan to grow that money, protect your family and create financial freedom… even make it possible to “retire” someday.
As a soulful entrepreneur, you are strong, ambitious, & smart! There are a few traps Krista see women fall into when it comes to “financial planning”. For today, she want you think of financial planning as simply planning for your financial future. Saving for future needs, wants or desires. It should also include protecting your family and business from a variety of “what-if” scenarios.
Fore more info, visit http://skywealthsolutions.com/
Illuminate Together Radio is a place where you can learn ideas to help you grow your business in alignment with your personal spiritual beliefs. Where you can learn from experts, hear their stories and become inspired. A place where your questions are answered and your opinion counts. A place where conscious business leaders gather to learn from each other and shine their lights together to change the world for the better.
Contact the host about events or to be a guest on our show at MichelleSpalding.com
We're in the 3rd quarter of 2014, where are you with the financial goals you set for yourself in January?
Struggling to attract the right clients?
Not making enough money in your business?
Wanting to close more sales without sounding “sale-sy”?
Feeling like you have tried everything and don’t know what to try next?
Wanting to have a simple, effective marketing plan that is fun and creative?
Business should be fun and fulfilling, not overwhelming and exhausting.
Minette Riordan is a business and marketing expert and she is going to share with us her secret formula for secret formula to attracting and closing more clients, so that you are effortlessly reaching your financial goals, month after month.
Learn how to stop struggling and scrambling to find business!
Make Friends with Your Money
Karen is a Money Strategist helping entrepreneurs build the bridge between their business and their personal finances, creating more revenue and more choices. Certified Financial Planner, Certified Money Coach, and Certified NLP Practitioner, Karen blends pragmatic money management strategies with tools to change what you tell yourself about the green stuff.
Karen has been a featured personal finance expert in the Globe and Mail, CBC Radio, Money Sense Magazine, Chatelaine, Toronto Star, creditcard.ca, Rogers TV and numerous online radio and blogs. With her straightforward strategies and tell-it-like-it-is approach, Karen delivers a fresh perspective on your money life.
For more about Karen Collacutt, visit www.karencollacutt.com.
Source Nation!! Join K.LaShea tomorrow night for Source Radio Network Wednesday Night News. In the first hour our topic of discussion will be the latest developments in the Michael Brown's Murder Case. New information has surfaced in the form of audio of several shots being fired from Darren Wilson's gun. Will this change the outcome of the case? Will there be PEACE IN FERGUSON MO? Listen and call in with your questions and comments.
In the second hour our Resident Financial Expert Tyrone Mitchell from T.S. Mitchell Financial LLC. will speak with us about the "Future Of Young Professionals" you don't want to miss this show. We're live at 6pm. You've heard it here on the all new Source Radio Network
(CNN) -- Could a newly released audio provide more clues on what led up to Michael Brown's shooting death?
The FBI has questioned a man who says he recorded audio of gunfire at the time Brown was shot by Ferguson, Missouri, police on August 9, the man's attorney told CNN.
In the recording, a quick series of shots can be heard, followed by a pause and then another quick succession of shots.
Forensic audio expert Paul Ginsberg analyzed the recording and said he detected at least 10 gunshots -- a cluster of six, followed by four.
New audio of Michael Brown shooting?
"I was very concerned about that pause ... because it's not just the number of gunshots, it's how they're fired," the man's attorney, Lopa Blumenthal, told CNN's Don Lemon.
A Conversation with a Purpose provides a bold, "wake up call for change" that informs, inspires and empowers people to walk their talk for their own and community development. The show examines every part of a person's life from a conscious perspective and encourages listeners to take responsibility as co-creators of their lives.
A Conversation with a Purpose is on the cutting edge of radio in reaching an ever-growing group of people searching for more by expanding their mind, body, and soul. Join your hosts Halim Quddus and Nadira Nash.
Many believers today, because of the times we are living in are having to endure the affects of what can be called the spirit of frustration. Is frustration caused by something spiritual? Or is it the result of something else that maybe we are unaware of? Join us as we seek to uncover the cause of and how to overcome the spirit of frustration. If you would like more information concerning this ministry or would like to sow a financial gift of support go to our website at kogwoc.org
Why We Ride is the story of who we are. Individuals with a desire to dream, discover and explore. From a kids dream come true to a retirees desire to return to freedom. From a family riding together on the sand dunes to hundreds of choppers carving through the canyons-the desire is the same. It's about the passion of the riders and the soul of their machines.
Why We Ride is the #1 Motorcycle Film in America today! Created out of the pure passion that drives all of our two wheeled adventures and connects the common thread of passion that runs through the fabric of all of us as motorcyclists!
James is a veteran of two Fortune 500 financial groups before entering the entertaining industry to assist the successful independent distribution of the acclaimed documentary One Six Right: The Romance of Flying. In 2007 James founded Walking West Entertainment and the Walking West Film Financing Syndicate.
Bryan H. Carrol//Producer and Director
Wiht blockbuster movies such as Titanic, Collateral, Miami Vice and Public Enemies in his background, Bryan has built a successful career in filmaking while working with the likes of James Cameron, Michael Mann, jerry Bruckheimer and Joel Silver. His experience at bringing projects from the script to the screen, have made him one of the most sought after and highly regarded filmakers in Hollywood.
Both join us for a behind the cameras look into this amazing motorcycle documentary that truly does explain, at least in part, "Why We RIde". We are very excited to present this special episode of Talking Motorcycles with Barry Boone
facebook/Talking Motorcycles with Barry Boone
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, discuss adult ADHD and how it can impact memory. Most adults with ADHD struggle with remembering information and staying on track with daily routine tasks. These difficulties can cause problems within several different arenas of a person’s life; such as emotional, social, vocational, marital, legal, financial or academic areas. Adults with ADHD can improve their short-term memory, working memory and overall executive functioning of the brain with the right skill set, mnemonic techniques, and habits of mind. So REMEMBER to listen to the tips we are going to share in our show. REMEMBER TO REMEMBER.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (114 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- RCRadio (34 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- DDP Radio (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (17 chatters)
- David and Wes (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The URC Show (4 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (4 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Barbara Graver (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (1 chatters)
- HeliOSoul (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Legendary Forever Ent Radio (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)
- THE BULLY BLOCK NETWORK (0 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (0 chatters)