SORT BY Relevancy
Are you the type of advisor who is committed to making a long term difference for your clients as well as yourself?
Are you committed to helping your clients build wealth by using time tested strategies?
Are you prepared to go your own way, not follow the crowd and so called gurus, but seek the truth at all costs?
If this describes you, you might already be a Prosperity Economics Advisor.
On today’s show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss what it takes to be a Prosperity Economics Advisor and also the upcoming Prosperity Economics Summit.
For more information checkout:
Brett Gottlieb, financial advisor and founder of Comprehensive Advisor, joins Heather Wagenhals, Executive Producer and host of UnlockYourWealthRadio.com to Season 19 Running with Scissors. Through a holistic approach, Brett builds strong relationships with his clients offering financial advice and assistance. Brett's areas of expertise include retirement planning, estate planning, investment portfolio construction, individual investment selection and life & health insurance planning. Tune in to find out how you can protect your assets and grow value yourself as an estate planner.
"It's the pre-retired & post-retired individual or family that is trying to either save more, grow more or protect their assets but don't have the time to do so themselves. They want to know that the advisor they work with will pay attention to their portfolios, so they can focus on work or enjoying retirement.” ~ Brett Gottlieb
Attention Financial Planners, Advisors and Insurance Agents.
2013 promises to be another exciting year. How can you position your practice to benefit from the current chaos and uncertainty?
No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and co-host Best Selling Author Kim Butler will be discussing strategies to help your clients prepare without pretending to predict the future.
In this episode, Scott Keffer, author, speaker, coach and wealth planner, shares with Jack how he helps Financial Advisors, Money Managers and Estate Planners take control of their own business and accomplish the goals they had in mind when they first went into this industry.
Most advisors are taught to cast a wide net and talk to everyone and accept anyone as a client in their business. As a result, they work long hours and don’t make the amount of money they should be making. Furthermore, they often don’t enjoy working with some of the clients they’ve engaged.
Scott helps financial advisors develop a different mindset, similar to that of a country club, where a potential client has to “apply” to be accepted as a client. Those accepted would be preferred clients who allow the advisor to let go of other clients who are not the ideal fit. This leads to making more money, working fewer hours and enjoying working with the clients they do have.
The mindset and the strategies which Scott shares can be applied to many other industries and businesses and are well worth listening to.
To Learn More:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a Special Report and Free CD
in Self Help
Divorce is pitted with complications, as are the ending days of your marriage. One huge complication concerns your monies. James Manion, a Financial Advisor, spends his time with clients smoothing out the information about investments before divorce, re-investments after divorce, preparing for the unfortunate probability of divorce in the financial realms, and grooming your broken family's financial security to the degree possible.
James Manion explains, "In 2012 I became a partner of the Lanza Group as a Financial Advisor. My extensive background in client service has allowed me to create a world class experience for our clients. Additionally, I have found a specialty working with clients who are dealing with a divorce. I am so pleased to be able to help a client sort out all the financial variables that arise during such a trying period of their lives. Together we are able find solutions to help them gain piece of mind and move forward."
James Manion can be reached at Tel: 310-297-3764 Toll Free 866-398-5548 Email: email@example.com
Dr. Carol Francis provides therapy as a Clinical Psychologist, Marriage & Couple Therapist, Divorce Counselor, Child Custody Counselor, in the Los Angeles Beach Cities of Torrance, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, San Pedro, El Segundo, Long Beach, Palos Verdes Estates and surrounding areas. DrCarolFrancis.com & DrCarolFrancisTalkRadio.com.
Starting a business? Need help budgeting your money? Tune into The Drop Night Show this Tuesday, March 18th at 9:00pm est. They'll be getting financial advice from Milton Coleman Jr.; Financial Advisor and Motivational Life Coach. Milton is out of Los Angeles, CA and has many clients from all walks of life. Call in with questions and get tips to help lift your financial burdens.
The Drop's featured Indie Artist for this week is Nj's very own rapper; Kilogram. Playing his track "Inbox" feat. Young Savage, T-Dot, and Jay Griffy this song will be taking over the show. Check out Kilogram's official website www.kilogramnj.com and listen for him on The Drop.Did you say you love our DJ? Well he's back! Delaware's own DJ Megaskills will be giving us another mega mix. K Wonder recaps her trip to Texas and the rest of the cast will have you locked in with laughs and informative topics. It's the Drop. Tuesday, March 18th 9:00pm est. WICR 92.9fm. Blogtalkradio/thedropnightshow/ 347-633-9239.
On Monday, March 19, 2012 at 5:30 PM Eastern time, Financial Bin's David Domzalski will speak with Jeff Gitterman, Financial Advisor and Founder of Gitterman & Associates Wealth Management LLC. Jeff is also the co-founder of Beyong Success, a consulting firm that combines holistic ideas with the world of business and finance.
His first book, Beyond Success; Redefining the Meaning of Prosperity was recently published by AMACOM, the publishing house of the American Management Association.
In the past, Jeff has been featured in Money Magazine, CNN, AM New York, Financial Advisor, Affluent Magazine, London Glossy, The Star Ledger and New Jersey Business Journal, among others as well as numerous radio programs.
Join No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel, Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler and Alternative Investment Expert Kevin Nichols for a private look into options available to accredited investors.
For more information check out:
This week we discuss... The U.S. economy's strength vs. the world's weaknesses; why more than 60% of investors bet wrong; errors in picking mutual funds or money managers; and how to find the right financial advisor for you.
How to Build a Wildly Successful Practice with Plenty of Time Off!
No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel grills Partners for Prosperity's Kim Butler on how she runs a multi-six figure business - WITHOUT working 50 or 60 hours a week!
Kim has built TWO different financial practices (one working for with a financial services company, then building her own practice). She is also a coach for Strategic Coach, the elite entrepreneur coaching organization, and she finds time to write books, help Todd Langford conduct Truth Trainings, raise alpacas, be a mom, and enjoy life!
How does she do it? You asked the questions, and now, we've got answers! In this episode, Kim spills the beans on:
- How to stay focused on what matters to maximize results;
- The BEST source to keep a steady flow of prospects;
- Exactly how to ask clients for referrals and make it easy for them to say "Yes";
- How Kim tracks her business, and knows where clients are in the process;
- What tools and programs you shouldn't live (or work) without;
- Utilizing a team, how to start small, and how to determine if they are a "fit";
- How to save tons of time with automation, technology, and "collateral";
- "Marketing assets" that work 24/7!
Plus, the importance of collaboration in your business, and how to harness that to take your business to a new level!
Kim is hosting a breakthrough new event for Advisors (especially advisors who include whole life insurance in their toolkit) of learning, masterminding, and networking with like-minded individuals - The Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors!
Today's special Guest Mario Robinson from Robinson Financial Group. WE discussing Credit Repair, Credit Score Boosters and Funding. Also How to get funding for Small Businesses. Is it important to check your mates credit before getting married?? Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Join us for the best variety talk show on Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host. Plus business opportunities and every day life topics in general...You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
If you own a business or are considering owning one, congratulations!
Business ownership provides an opportunity to be paid to do what you love, control your own schedule,minimize taxes paid and many other advantages yet many businesses fail. Traditional financial planning advice has actually contributed to business failures by promoting strategies to lock money away and focus on net worth rather than cash flow.
On today's show Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler shares specific financial advice for business owners.
For more information check out:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- NTEB (75 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (55 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)