SORT BY Relevancy
in Rock Music
Lindsay is Cradle of Filth's keyboard player and female singer, and belts it out like few can do. Join us as we talk a little bit about Cradle of Filth, and mainly about her solo material. We will also be playing some of her songs. Like COF? DOn't miss this show!
Check out episode 33 of the Tissue In The Tape Podcast. We do our usual 1,2 thing where we play joints (old and new) and shoot the gift in a late night hip-hop radio show format. YOU can't say filth flarn filth but we surely can. We do what we do in a hip-hop kinda way. Check us out live or later. Get taught or get torched. #hiphop365 #tissueinthetape #respectheatholderz
Before we realized it, our spoken word art form had been hi-jacked, and the next thing we knew, music videos and radio stations were spewing filth into the ears of our youth. There is a powerful creative force of youth arising to combat what has been known as "gangster rap" with a new message based on higher consciousness and a connection to our Creator. Ho will win the souls of our youth? We have some outstanding performing artists asour guests today, and we'll talk about the spiritual warfare being waged through the Spoken Word.
It's derby week! What's that? No, hush. We don't want to talk about the Leicester match. Why would you want to talk about that? Are you a Leicester fan? Go away.
Okay fine, we'll talk about that match, but we don't want to.
But THEN! Then we get to talk about derby week! West Brom on Saturday and then [name redacted because of site policies that don't allow mentioning filth] on Tuesday! We take a look at what could be the week that makes or breaks Tim Sherwood and his new Aston Villa experiment. Is all of this sustainable? Can the team get past their early-season growing pains? Can they pick up three points ahead of a trip to Anfield?
Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Tumbler, Twitter! So many people are on social media everyday, sharing inspirational information to filth and lewdness. People are losing their lives over social media, their families and their faith! Now the world is at our fingertips and our fingertips are at the world. Tune in this Wednesday Night at 9pm as your host Muhammad Hard Truth Smith and Co-host Ali The Unapologetic Muslim dive head first into the ocean of social media. Strap on your helmets and lace up your boots and tune in live, here on YouTube! Are listen to us live on Blog Talk Radio (Hard Truth 0)! If you have a question or comment then call us at 347-324-3601! AND THAT'S THE HARD TRUTH! https://youtu.be/MtKGMUUzfz4
Join Host Live Chats
- MENTELLECT RADIO (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Coffee Shop (5 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- By-The-Fireplace (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- Sports with Neil podcast (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- Rehab with Leaf (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)