SORT BY Relevancy
1st HOUR:William Kareem presents: Artistic Sounds and Words Of Inspiration
2nd HOUR: OPEN MIKE SPECIAL: UPDATE from ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI - Community Advocates update us on Community Policing Efforts
3rd HOUR: A NEW DAY FOR AL ISLAM IN AMERICA with Imam Yusuf Ramadan
Someone said to me today the protest needs to go from Ferguson to Capital Hill, because that is the only way we can get justice for Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Phillip Pannell, Charal "Rah Rah" Thomas, Jermaine Darden, Michael Bell, Amadou Diallo, Oscar Grant, Jon Ferrell, Alan Blueford, Chavis Carter, Sean Bell, Tim Stansbury, Ezell Ford, Ramarley Graham, Dane Scott, Patrick Dorismond, Wendell Allen, Victor Steen, Kendrec McDade, Kimane Gray, Armand Bennett, Derrick Williams, Ousmane Zongo, John Crawford, Jonny Gammage, Gus Rugley and the countless others that did not make it into the headlines. The reason we see officer after officer being "no billed" for these murders is because our lawmakers have not drafted a bill that addresses police brutality in a way that makes police accountable for killing innocent suspects.
Cities across America are battling the scourge of police officers run amok, some acting out of paranoia based on psychological programming to fear anyone with darker skin, some responding as the trained assassins they learned to become in the military, some just bullies who enjoy the feeling of power. Whatever the reason, decent people of good will have decided that these police murders must cease. We cannot have a civilized and safe society when the armed guards that are paid by our tax dollars to protect the people are in fact terrorizing them. Mothers For Justice United is an organization created by one mother who refuses to allow the murder of her son, Dontre Hamilton, to go unpunished. Today, Milwaukee resident Maria Hamilton tells her story with the hopes that other courageous mothers will join her efforts to rid police departments of terrorist police and bring those who have been guilty of murder to justice.
Join us for a very important Law Jam Sesh with Law Expert, Rob Johnson, as we explore ways to help reduce the incidence of Police Violence in post 9/11 America. It seems we awaken each day to new and more horrific accounts of outrageous Police Brutality where Americans end up dead at the hands of those who are employed to protect and serve them. What has led to the radical rise of Death-by-Police and the abuse of authority by those who have taken an oath of office to "uphold and defend the Constitution"?
Rob Johnson and the hosts of Evolve Quest will be sharing thoughts on the reasons for the epidemic of Police Violence that currently plagues America, how to reduce Police brutality and how to restore the Rule of Law and Order in post 9/11 America, Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.
Topcs to be discussed:
~The Traditional Role of Law Enforcement
~The post-9/11 Militarization of Police
~The Kind of Men and Women They Hire
~The Federalization of Municipal and County Sheriffs and Police
~The Rise of the Police State
~The Role of Mossad/Israel in Training American Police Forces
~The Rights that We can Invoke to Protect Ourselves
~How to Talk to and Deal with Police
~The Rise of the Common Law Grand Jury Movement
~Enforcement and the Traditional Role of Posses
~A Call to Constitutional Law Enforcement
~The End-Game of the New World Order
~Spoiling the Party for the Rothschild's International Banking Cartel
~Oathkeepers and Educating Your Local Police
Please share this link with your friends and help restore our Constitutional Republic:
Blessed Are the Peacemakers~Putting an End to Police Violence w/Rob Johnson
Sam Thurman, Cliff Stewart and Lisa Stewart of the Colorado exoneration firm A Just Cause, discuss what happens when the wheels of justice trample unbridled over the rights of innocent Americans.
Although the American system of justice is the most-respected worldwide, it is still a system designed, and operated, by humans, which means it's not perfect. Sam, Cliff, and Lisa will highlight ongoing struggles against "the system" to free wrongfully imprisoned people, and what happens when justice miscarries against an actually innocent person.
Our Special Guests for tonight's show is Cheryl Dorsey, a Retired Police Officer, who served 20 years on the force within the Los Angeles Police Department. Cheryl worked in patrol and specialized units such as traffic, vice and the infamous gang unit known as, Community Resources Against Street Hoodlums.
A Just Cause is currently campaigning for "FreeTheIRP6," who's been wrongly imprisoned in Florence, CO for a crime they didn't commit. Read full story: www.freetheirp6.org.
For more information, about A Just Cause and to Donate to the IRP6 legal defense fund, visit www.a-justcause.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @AJCRadio, @A_JustCause, @FreeTheeIRP6, @FreeeTheIRP6 and Like our Facebook Pages: https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCoast2Coast, and https://www.facebook.com/AJustCauseCO, https://www.facebook.com/FreetheIRP6
Thank you for your support!
1. In the News 2. Public-Private Partnerships and Cybersecurity: Academics and private sector officials talked about ways private companies respond to cyber threats. They focused on how they partner with law enforcement to protect their networks, and the role of private cybersecurity response firms. Note: “The Evolution of Public/Private Engagement” was a panel at the day-long symposium, “Cybercrime 2020: The Future of Online Crime and Investigations,” held by the Justice Department’s Criminal Division and the Georgetown Law Center at the Law Center’s Gewirz Student Center. 3. Book Talk 4. Listener Calls
Ryan Pennington is a Firefighter/Paramedic for the Charleston Fire Department in Charleston West Virginia. He is currently assigned to Station 8 and is part of the West Virginia Task Force 1 USAR team. He has over 15 years of combined Fire, Rescue and EMS experience. Ryan started with a local volunteer department and continued through EMS to spend five years as a Critical Care Paramedic. Ryan transferred to the career fire service in 2003 and has worked for the City of Charleston since 2007. Ryan is currently a WV State Instructor 2, Hazmat Technician, and Certified Fire Officer 2. He is very involved teaching EMS and firefighter safety around the country.
Global Peeks looks at the end game of a world in turmoil & bloodshed & the work of the Hon. Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation Of Islam as a Guiding Light.
"Due to the presence of Allah in Person, (Master Fard Muhammad to Whom Praises are Due forever) and His Aims and Purposes to take over His own, it brings us hourly to a showdown of who shall rule the Nations of Earth.
"The present world (White people) have had their time and have gone over their time to rule. Nevertheless they still want to rule or destroy the idea of someone else ruling as shown by their preparations made for the total destruction of the Human Family of the Earth. They boast that they can destroy the present total population of our earth 30 times over...again and again."
-The Hon. Elijah Muhammad
Our Guest: Rev. Lewis Spaudling: First General Baptist Church Cicero,Il.
This young man has a amazing testimony about the power of God's Amazing Grace. How a life filled with serving Satan can be changed into a life of serving God. From the streets of Chicago to the pulpit of God' House, this annointed man of God will bless you.
Job 6:1 Oh that my grief were throughly weighed and my calamity laid in the balances together.
PRAY FOR AMERICA,ISRAEL, OUR LOST,OUR MILITARY, OUR POLICE OFFICER'S,OUR GOVERMENT.
PRAY FOR THE PEACE OF JESRULSALEM
Our Guest Artist:The Chuck Wagon Gang
Anastasia and co-host, Jack Slattery, begin an intense discussion with this show. The topic centers around a forthcoming Coffee House Conversation Series on Race Relations, sponsored by New Horizons Support Network, Inc., underwriters of this show.
Introducing the nationally explosive issues of both police and race relations, Anastasia and Jack each offer their different positions on whether or not such issues as these can even hope to come moderately close to anything ressembling meaningful, creative problem solving on these issues.
Tune in for an intense and lively, not always harmonious discussion on this program. And, find out a bit more for yourself as to whether or not civilized people can remain civilized in this particular arena.
TONIGHT JANUARY 29, 2015 AT 6:00PM EST
Joining us is Brother Frank Sha Francois of New York City, New York. Activist, Leader & Police Abuse Protestor.
He will be speaking on the events of 2014 and the upcoming plans for 2015.
Please join us! 917-889-8059
CALL IN! TUNE IN! TELL US WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (11 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- The American Republic (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- InXBetween the Lines (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (1 chatters)
- School Of Thought By Rabbi (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Happy Hour Network (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)