SORT BY Relevancy
This show and the next show are going to be slightly different in terms of format. There will be no hall of fame and shame today or next week. We’re going to limit our commercial interruptions. Today we are have interviews with the Rude Pundit on the President’s Plan to cut Social Security and Medicare and then we go to the source to talk to Inna Shevchenko about her group Femen who has been conducting topless protests against people, organizations and countries they feel are anti-women.
Join us on Making Sense as we explore
1. What is Really Going on with North Korea? Is this something to be worried about or is it same stuff, different Kim?
2. Then Amina and Femen and the blowup over Tunisia potentially implementing Sharia.
3. We will also talk about how the Verdict on the Sequester is starting to come in with the first monthly jobs report after budget cuts were implemented and there is reason for concern
As always, we will finish with our Trademark weekly hall of fame and shame for those politicians and prominent individuals who made great sense, or shameful nonsense, respectively.
This week, Making Sense with Steve Leser has two special guests. First, former Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs P. J. Crowley. Secretary Crowley joins us to give us his insight on the potential for military action with Syria.
Then Inna Shevchenko joins us again to discuss some controversy that has erupted with the topless protesting feminist group femen.
I'll also discuss various other news of the week and also will have my trademark hall of fame and shame for those politicians and prominent individuals that made great sense, or shameful nonsense respectively.
About 2 weeks ago Tunisian activist Amina Tyler, founder of the her own FEMEN branch in Tunisia, posted pictures of herself topless on Facebook with different political messages written on her chest. She did so, as she said "to make the voice of Tunisian women heard and stand up against oppression."
As a result, she was threatened by a couple religious leaders in the country. So then, girls from the European branches of Femen decided to "support" her by holding many topless protests against what they call the “lethal hatred of Islamists – inhuman beasts for whom killing a woman is more natural than recognising her right to do as she pleases with her own body.” As a result, many Muslim women world-wide are pretty pissed about all this talk by European women about how their liberation should be defined. Pics of Muslim women speaking against Femen have been all over twitter etc.
On July 5, Lucian Vâlsan, Huffnágel Pista and James Huff will be talking about the presence of feminism in the academia throughout Europe.
On the last edition, we featured a feminist whiner who complained about the lack of feminism in Eastern Europe. But the fact is that every single European country (be it in the EU or not) has at least one feminist medrassa camp paid entirely by the taxpayers to teach students new ways to hate men.
Because of the cultural domination of the English language, far more dangerous forms of feminism go unnoticed whilst indoctrinating the next generation into further hate. And yes, there is misandry being taught right now in other languages than English that is significantly more harsh: Swedish feminism, French feminism, Hungarian feminism, Ukrainian feminism (the home of FEMEN), Spanish feminism, Croatian feminism, you name it!
We will try to analyze as many of them as possible, particularly the different levels of misandry in them and, more importantly, start popping out solutions regarding ways to counteract their toxic influence upon youths and the society at large.
The subject is tricky so please join us and call in at (001) 310 388 9709, or Skype in, after the news. Tell us the level of implementation of academic feminism in your country!
The show will commence at 7 PM GMT (London, Reykjavik and Lisbon time).
That is 8 PM CET (Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Rome, Oslo, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Budapest, Berlin, Vienna, Warsaw, Amsterdam, Bern, Bratislava, Prague, Belgrade, Tirana, Ljubljana, Zagreb, Sarajevo and Skopje time)
That is 9 PM EET (Helsinki, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, Kiev, Chisinau, Bucharest, Sofia, Athens, Ankara and Nicosia time)
That is 10 PM FEET (Minsk time)
And, finally, 11 PM Moscow time.
Hosts Jesse and Cody discuss sarcasm, intent, purpose and valuation as they pertain to their analysis of the oral arguements given at the Supreme Court concering Gay Marriage as well as the idea and theory of Marriage itself, the tactics of dismantling Rape Culture, and European Feminist group Femen.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (14 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda and The Word (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (0 chatters)