SORT BY Relevancy
QUEEN JUST BRITTANY TALKS ABOUT HER NEW LOOK AND SOUND. JUST BRITTANY BROKE INTO THE INDUSTRY IN 2009 WITH SINGLE "CALL ME FOR DAT GOOD". JUST BRITTANY IS THE ONLY FEMALE ARTIST TO HAVE HAD MORE THAN 2 SINGLES IN ROTATION AT THE NUMBER 1 RADIO STATION IN HOUSTON FOR HIP HOP & RnB. JUST BRITTANY HAS BEEN HOLDING HOUSTON DOWN AS A SOLO RAP ARTIST AND HAS BECOME ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER FEMALE MC'S IN HOUSTON TO DATE. QUEEN BRITTANY HAS A NEW SINGLE "SOMETHING DIFFERENT" AND SHE EXPLAINS TO US EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. WITH HER FIERY RED HAIR AND NEW SLIM FISIQUE JUST BRITTANY IS DEFINETLY DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT!
Views on females in a male dominated industry. Nikki Minaj BET Speech, is Iggy Azalea the new Eminem? Love n Hip Hop Jocelyn leaked video of her in the studio thrusting shots at other female artists in industry, we have a guest interview with Cheaters own Lyricah Sharde.
There are so many people complaining about how bad the rap arena has become. From vulgar lyrics, lack of originality, and sometimes blatant ignorance. Even more insulting is the many rappers that ARE talented that are not getting noticed or promoted.
We also have an almost non-existant female rap category of viable female rapstresses representing the world on mainstream radio. So tonight's show is a look into what is wrong about the rap game and what is missing.
We will also showcase Two Up & Coming rappers L-T Terror and Mag Miss, that will speak on the Rap game from both gender perspectives. Tune in and sound off!
Wassup everyone? Nicci (neechee) here, ceo and host of Grandeur Radio. Whenever I feel I have some views that should or could be heard on a wider span, or are podcast worthy, I hop in here and get on the online radio mic. Tonight, I wanted to host a spontanous (semi spontaneous) show on what I feel will be a 2+ part series on Lil Kim VS Nicki Minaj: What's beef? There's so much misinformation, so much hysteria, so much complete ignorance to the history of female rap due to so many misguided youth being the primary consumers of current HipHop, I wanted to go in and appropriately rant about it. Since this show is spontaneous, I dont know what, if any, other hosts will be in attendance with me. What I DO know, is I wanna hear from people who have an opinion either way about the drama surrounding the two artists. Feel free to @ me on Twitter: Nicci_ISNeechee.
I do it for the Love OF HipHop!
in Rock Music
We have Emma from Femetalism and Christiana from Sonic Cathedral join us to discuss their work as well as their subject matter: Female metal, and how incredible the genre has become. Especially since the genre is so incredibly popular overseas. We want more of that in the United States. We will also be playing music from bands we have had on in the past with female singers. Riseback, Terminatrx, Severnica, and maybe more.
But first, we will be joined by our buddies in Never Fire to give us an update. They are a very young band, and we are following their progress as they grow as a band.
Due to the fact that this show will span half the planet, (Christiana is in California, Emma is in England) its at a special time. 5PM Eastern.
This is the schedule:
5 - 5:35, Will and Thunder's Metal News Segment
5:35 - 6:05, Never Fire
6- the end, Emma and Christiana
3KMGRADIO presents one of the top blog radio stations worldwide get your music in rotation today ... contact 713-955-0560 FOR SONG SUBMISSIONS http://tunein.com/radio/3KMGRADIO-p571813/ EMAIL: A3KMGRADIO@ YAHOO.COM OFFICIAL WEB PAGE : http://mtulloss.wix.com/3kmgradio PAYMENTS: http://genas.ticketleap.com/3kmg-radio-payments/ HOURS: 7:00PM-10:00PM 7DAYS A WEEK MONDAY &TUESDAY : HOST MOTT SEAN a..k.a DJ SHAWTY BANG BANG WEDNESDAY: DJ JADA BYRD THURSDAY : DJ YOUNG CRAIG FRIDAY : MOTT SEAN SATURDAY: ARTIST APPRECIATION SUNDAY : HOST MS. KYSHA KYSS SATURDAY : DJ SHAWTY GOTDAMUSHAWT
The attack on the Black comunity through the killing and imprisonment of the Black male and the sparing of the female. The rise of interrace relationships between black female and White Males. The recent attack on Michael Brown and the aftermath.
Ellen Gee welcomes Bronx born, Baltimore raised emcee Nivek B to this episode of The Evolution of Perspective on Blog Talk Radio. Nivek B joins Ellen to discuss his music, including the debut of two songs For You Ma and Above the Clouds, life in Baltimore, and his plans for his musical career.
Here more music at on his Soundcloud at https://soundcloud.com/nivek-b-2, on the DatPiff website at http://www.datpiff.com/na-NivekB-unreleased-material-mixtape.399260.html, and on his ReverbNation page at https://www.reverbnation.com/mrnivek72. Friend him on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kevb72.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (14 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Big C Radio (1 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda and The Word (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (0 chatters)