SORT BY Relevancy
The Female Entrepreneur focuses on personal and business development of female entrepreneurs under the umbrella of having fun in business, motivation and building our perseverance.
With diverse topics ranging from developing business tools to staying focused on your vision, this weekly show is devoted to working through and beyond obstacles and hurdles that women entrepreneurs deal with every day. Whether you are challenged by money, time, fear or lack of support, Thr Female Entrepreneur is committed to providing solutions while having fun.
WOMEN DO BUSINESS DIFFERENTLY THAN MEN: As women, we tend to juggle more than most men in business. Learning to balance our lives, feel fulfilled, make money and keep everything around us working can be quite a challenge.
Show host and creator, Janice Montgomery Albokai-Strauser, described as a tenacious, passionate, radio show host, professional and entrepreneur has worked with the small business community, since 1993.
Janice has coached and mentored more than 10,000 small business owners & professionals nationwide.
Her career in ministry & business is driven with a desire to assist small business owners on their journey with a ‘Road Map and Keys to Success in Life & Business.
(214) 548-2584 (817) 676-6074
Come learn about the lives of the Sahaabiyat (the Female Companions - may Allah be pleased with all of them) of Allah's beloved - Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless him and grant him peace!
This class is designed to zoom in on the lives of the best people to ever step foot on the face of the earth (excluding, of course, the Prophets and Messengers).
The information and knowledge imparted in this class is often overlooked, but nonetheless essential for any real understanding of Islam. After this class, it will be obvious why Allah chose these blessed and unique human beings to accompany his beloved - may Allah bless him and grant him peace.
This class is taught by Umm Hunayf. Umm Hunayf is a devoted member and one of the teachers at Masjid Uthman Dan Fodio and Nur uz-Zamaan Institute.
The modern welfare system seems to have resurrected a pattern of behavior that was designed to destroy emotional ties between men, women and children in order to breed human beings for sale on the market. The plantation stud. Back in slavery times, this was a virile young man assigned by the plantation owner to have sex with a female chosen by the plantation owner in order to impregnate her. Once she was pregnant, the stud was then reassigned to another female, to have sex with her until she became pregnant. This business, known as "slave breeding" became popular once the United States outlawed the importation of Africans on slave ships. Without new arrivals, plantation owners had to create a system of breeding children for farm workers or for sale by creating an emotionally detached sexual relationship between enslaved men and women. This way, fathers would have no bond with their children, they often didn't know which children were theirs. The enslavedmen lost the instinct to protect and provide for a family, they were conditioned to be only driven by sex. They would therefore offer no resistance when the child or the mother was sold, beaten, or otherwise abused as a slave. Is the modern day phenomenon of emotionally detached men with multiple women and children a resurrection of the plantation stud? How do we correct this destruction of our family cultural values?
John Hancock does not live in Minnesota. He works for the Dept. of Homeland Security in Nebraska. He used to practice law privately in MN. He holds no residence, has no website and will not disclose his financial earnings as required by someone who is running for political office. He is trying to 8 ball the only Black state supreme Court Justice on that level in a state. He's toast. Don't vote for him.
Other topics discussed was Jon's marriage proposals and his determination to get his Hollywood script sold. A letter of interest has already been developed by a major celebrity to have it produced. Jon discusses his reservations to engage with cupid at this stage of his life. Jane discusses her career path.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Lynn Sandberg you'll discover:
1. How to create lines of open communication.
2. How to gain wise counsel in any situation.
3. The elements of good nutrition and how it will effect your child now and in the future.
4. Why a balanced regimen of exercise, sunshine, and sleep are critical to a child’s healthy development.
5. The keys to spiritual development now and later.
6. The role of discipline in training (and why you must employ consequences).
7. The importance of relationships and how to find true friends.
Lynn Sandberg is a volunteer minister and teacher in the Female Life Learning Program with the Good News Jail & Prison Ministry in Gulfport, Mississippi, teaching “Heaven on Earth” parenting principles. This course has also been attended by hundreds of men and women since and has had a profound impact on many family’s lives. Learn more at www.HeavenBroughtHome.com
Marnie Swedberg is the online mentor to over 14,000 leaders from 30 countries training B.U.S.Y. - Best Unique Strategies for You. She is a syndicated radio talk show host, the author of 12 "how-to" books, plus she personally oversees two businesses in the retail and restaurant industries. She consistently shares practical, doable success strategies to shorten your learning curve, increase your productivity and skyrocket your delight in life. www.Marnie.com
Today on What's Right About Men? - Doomed Communication - Are Men Really From Mars and Women from Venus?
"Misunderstanding is the treacherous rock upon which human relationships most commonly founder."
Truer words were never spoken. But what is it that is so different between the sexes that we seem doomed to have our signals crossed and our words misinterpreted? The possibility exists that there is something incredibly different, yet unique about the brains of men and women that make it difficult for us to communicate on the same wavelength.
Are male and female brains wired differently? And, if this is true, what can we do to bridge that gap – create a space where each is heard and set the stage for actual Communication?
Find out Wednesday on What’s Right About Men – as they take on the question of how biology affects our communication is ways many of us have not considered.
Callers are welcome, dial 1-347-205-9869
Who catches your eye? What turns you on? From the girl next door, to the boy down the block, we're all talk! Your host "Just Jill" will have you thinking differently before the show is over. Also enjoy "Sabrina & Company" on Free-For-All-Fridays. When will you take the mic?
Scorpio is easily the most misunderstood astrology sign, so let's take a conscious look at this energy. Passionate or bitchy? Ambitious or brutal? Truth-teller or Mean Girl? All of these stereotypes, and more, often trail the black high heels of any Scorpio female who is focused, driven, and passionate about going for what she wants - the lady takes no prisoners!
But there is an important SECRET with Scorpio energy that must be in place in order for this energy to really take off and be successful - and I'll share exactly what that is. It could change everything for you.
Scorpio is connected to Pluto and the 8th house, so even if you don't have any planets in this sign, you may carry a similar energy signature. Have your astrology chart handy to find out!
Molly McCord is a Consciousness Catalyst whose Spiritual Awakening began in 2002. She shares her gifts as a writer, author, intuitive, astrologer, messenger, and spiritual teacher in this weekly show. Discover more on her popular website, Conscious Cool Chic.com
Get your free 44-page eBook here: GUIDED BY YOUR LIGHT: RIDICULOUSLY LOVING and CELEBRATING YOURSELF
We Dish on EVERYTHING. From clothes, current events, black female enterprise, black feminism, black female rights, black female sexuality, black female health, black female wealth and most importantly BLACK FEMALE SOVEREIGNTY!
While Iyanla mite "help" you "fix" your life: the Angry Deva's help you GET YO LIFE!
In all thy Getting, get an Understanding.
The Original Mother, the Black Wombyn is the last to awaken to her Divinity and Divine Place in the Cosmos. We are the place to discuss all the things they DON'T WANT us to talk about or focus on. Tune in daily, write to us to be a host, and share! This is FOR US and BY US. so lets SUPPORT our OWN.
The Cole Hansberry Show is a weekly internet radio broadcast featuring celebrity, news worthy, and special guest interviews. Things get spiced up with a review of the best Question of the Day conversation from the week posted on Cole's Facebook page and plenty of other suprises that only live radio can offer.
The Cole Hansberry Show w/ Special Guest Jaila Simms (Episode 2)
Original Air Date October 22, 2014/12 Noon (est)
Jaila said nothing is off limits! We'll talk about her experience on MTV's Making the Band with Sean "Puffy/P-Diddy" Combs, transitioning from male to female, singing background for Faith Evans, and most importantly check out the 1st single "Loving Ya" from the upcoming debut EP, "Best Of Both Worlds". We will also find out about her latest and upcoming projects.
For all the details on upcoming shows:
"Like" Cole Hansberry on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cole-Hansberry/106071412763090
Follow on Twitter https://twitter.com/colehansberry
Join Marsha and Willow on Wednesday October 22 at 11 AM EST 10 AM CST 9AM MT 8 AM PST for a very special show featuring Jo Michaels. Jo Michaels has been The World of Ink Networks sponsor for the month of October.
Jo is a graphic artist, editor and fascinating blogger. Her wonderful heartfelt imagination will become your guide as you read about the magical world that her characters live in. Her female characters are powerful beyond compare and her writing makes you proud to be a woman and also makes you want to share everything about Jo's writing. Her blog is terrific especially for new authors because she explains her technique and that is so very helpful to new writers.
Join the fun.
Call in number # 714-242-5259
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (469 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)