SORT BY Relevancy
Disaster/Emergency Preparedness in Business is my topic tonight on Blogtalkradio. Today is Thursday, August 28, 2014. You are listening to Blogtalkradio. I'm Laura Gall and the name of my show is "You Talk Too Much'. My focus this year is on businesses and community organizations. I attend several meetings, symposiums, workshops, webinars and seminars every week on various business topics. I decided to bring to you some of the information disseminated at these events. With that in mind, as a layman, I will discuss what I've heard and a little of what I've experienced in relation to disaster/emergency preparedness. Please do not use this radio show as a FORMAL OR INFORMAL PLAN to relieve a disaster at your home or office. Get professional guidance from the SBA or other commissioned source to create a disaster/emergency relief PLAN for your home or business. Thank you. My call in number tonight is 1-714-242-5273
Are you a morning person? Do you spring out of bed and into the day with a smile on your face and a song in your heart or do you take a hammer to bed to smash your alarm clock for waking you up at an hour unfit for human or beast? If, like most people, you fall somewhere in between, please join us for some tips and tricks to make mornings flow more smoothly. Who knows? You might just learn to love mornings.
Most of us are raised with proper etiquette, we Greet, we have Conversations and we have robotic responses to most questions. "Hi, How are you?" Response: "Great, thanks for asking". Let's talk alert and share experiences that are geniune, to be alert, to listen. Join in on the perspective as we look closer at "How Much Pain is behind a Smile" at "HBBA" Think Tank Thursday.
The door is always open to share your thoughts and comments!
Rights of Blacks became an issue when American born Africans became legalized citizens of America in 1865. From that moment forward, constant objection to Africans being citizens of America brought hatred of the race. With African citizenship the poorest of Americans lost their place in society. The wealthiest of Americans lost their human property. They south lost the war, thereby lost the right to human ownership. The poor of the south had no class of people to master over. This is where we are today. Although the American born African was free, their were little rights to go along with that freedom. Equality for the freed people was not on the to-do-list of whites in America. Equality only began to make its way into society because there was always men who refused to be slaves. They created chaos and they gave their lives rather than be ensalved ever again. It was because of the deaths and terror in the land that whites come to realize they could find ways to follow the law, while denying blacks their rights. The Black Code Laws were adopted soon aftr slavery and so we live today constantly trying to change and eliminate those Black Code laws. Because blacks chose equality, eventually whites would stand with blacks for equality for all races. Whites were ortrichized and given names aking to names given to black, merely because they chose peace by endorsing equality for the races. The tool required to gain equality was at the ballot box. And so beginning in the 1940's the movement began. By the time the 50's ended blacks demanded more and was tired of waiting. By the 1960's the year of the flower children The races joined forces and and there were marches, and sit its to protest. Lives were lost but people keep marching. Read the March 15, 1965 speech LBJ gave to congress that fits into 2014. Pick up a Voters Guide and pick your politicians carefully.
Are you raising a teenager, or a soon to be teenager? Is he/she prepared for the real world?
How much would you love your teenager to become an adult and thrive? Totally, right?
Discover a simple way to train your teenager for success with the help of today's guest - Lisa Timms. Through her own personal parenting journey, Lisa discovered the importance of teaching children, especially teenagers life skills.
Find more of Lisa - Click Here
Join the one and only Global Academy of Experts and Specialists on LinkedIn.
You aren't the only one hurting. You aren't the only one feeling like you'll never have the love that you see others enjoying. You are not alone! We've been there, done that and have the damn t-shirts to prove it. Wanna know how we made it out of those dark places with our sanity in tact?
Be sure to join us, JC and me, on The ChickShyt and Real Talk Radio Show so that we can tell you.
The show will makes it's debut on September 15th with the first ever, live and interactive public broadcast. Thereafter, The ChickShyt and Real Talk Radio Show will air each and every Monday and Wednesday at 12noon (EST).
We can't wait to hear your questions and come up with some solutions...together!
Dr. Aikyna Finch and Jessica Leichtweisz will be joined on the Empowering Women Series by Aimmee Kodashian, Author,speaker and Coach, as she discusses Finding Your Why! Sometime you have dreams for your life but situations change your plans but you even up in a better purpose than you imagined. Tune in to hear Aimmee's motivational and powerful story, "Tears of Hope" that will truly move you. Call in at (949) 203-4763 or chat in at 9pm EST/ 8pm CST on 8/28 and join the conversation. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/changingmindsonline/2014/08/29/empowering-women-series--finding-your-why
You've been knocked-down, but are you really out? Failure can disappoint and frustrate, but it doesn't have to stop you. Take the opportunity to wipe the slate clean - a great way to start your next project!
The show to know when you want better! Join Terri & Vince Hase and build a better you! www.BetterYouRadio.net
A part of the Better YOU Project - www.BetterYouProject.org
Are you a parent? Does it seem like your children are out of control? Do you feel you are the blame? Well your Parenting is Under Fire.
Tune in with Pastor Monica as she discusses that parenting isn't easy, but don't forget you are THE PARENT. The children are not your EQUAL. P
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (86 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (83 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- OPWR (8 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- PATRIOT CH (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- El Maat (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)