SORT BY Relevancy
Admittedly looking at the title I even want to ask myself, "What hijinks has Al Bundy gotten into now?". But of course, this isn't sitcom fiction. This is reality. This is a reality in which it comes down to does a man who has lived in a place his entire life and whose family and ancestors have lived in the land, worked the land, etc. since the late 1800's have a right to continue to do that. Or, can the federal government come in and collect this gentleman's "trespassing cattle" by court order with 200 armed agents and snipers? There's a reason why people are worrying this could escalate into another Ruby Ridge or Waco. What is up as well with the Bureau of Land Management taping off an area as literally a "First Amendment Area" in the midst of all of this. This is already an ugly situation in many ways and we can certainly pray that it have a peaceful outcome. But it's already gotten rather heated and there's signs that it could get worse. I'll be talking a little bit about this case today at 6:30 PM Eastern, and archived after that
What role(s) do you think the USA Federal government should play in your: personal professional spiritual social global life? How do you feel about how the USA Federal government partial shut down? How would you fix things? Dial into (347) 237-5416 during our LIVE show to share your feelings and thoughts. Leave comments in the comment box below - any time!
The federal government is at war with a Nevada rancher including activating a no-fly zone over the ranchers branch.
Rancher Cliven Bundy, 67 was lived in the Clark County Nevada ranch for several generations has been fighting the BLM for over 20 years over usage fees for the land to grace his cattle.
"We are surrounded," Carol Bundy said. "We are estimating that there are over 200 armed BLM, FBI. Because surveillance cameras at her house, and they're probably listening to me talk to you right now."
The BLM defends her actions in removing the "trespass cattle" since Bunny did not voluntarily move the cattle after refusing to pay back fees for the land.
In order to appease protesters, the BLM set up "First Amendment areas"
Nevada Governor Brian is Sandoval commented, … To that end, I have advised the BLM that such conduct is offensive to me and countless others and that he First Amendment area should be dismantled immediately.
He continued, "milk cow justifies the spear of intimidation which currently exists or the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans. The BLM needs to reconsider its approach to this matter and act accordingly."
BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE TO THIS STORY…
Rory Reid, son of Nevada senator Harry Reid's is behind efforts in a $5 billion solar plant to be built in the county by a Chinese company.
Update: rumors have it that the Bureau of land management (BLM) have called in Rangers from out-of-state was apparently been described as "Blackwater special ops" who are threatening escalation of the situation is local citizens do not back down.
Local militia however calling for more citizens in Mattila to conjugate in support of the Bundy family.
What are your thoughts on this?
4 PM Pacific 646-721-9887 talk@KRBNradio.com
The federal government has been slowly but surely amassing power and stealing the freedoms of American citizens. From Ruby Ridge to Bundy Ranch to Obamacare to open borders to voter ID, our government has been watering down our constitution and enriching itself. The Obama adminstration represents the tipping point of this phenomenon. Obama's boast about running the most open and honest government should be an insult to us all. The establishment media has been a willing collaboator to ignore abuses and dmeonize those who call attention to it. Up until recently, the public at large has been indifferent to this phenomenon, so long as the cable TV and air conditioning is working. We hear from callers who are tired of federal overreach and talk about what needs to be done.
Othe possible topics
1. Old testiment violence
2. Weak hand shakes, sign of a snake
3. 'God' is inside of no one.
Yep!!! Say it ain't so!!!! We are on Day 2 of the Federal Government Shutdown. Tonight on House of Harley we will be talking about the Federal Government Shutdown, and the Affordable Care Act. Call the show and let us know how you feel about it. Let's have a healthy debate about these issues. I will share my opinion and I will be going in HARD!!!!! We will be having special guest and more....Don't miss it!!!! Call the show 888-890-7537 Toni
Articles of Impeachment:
Barrack Hussein Obama
(And charges of criminal offenses and activities)
1. Conspiracy and intent to defraud; RE: General Motors, Chrysler Corporation, and the American Auto industry, UAW Autoworkers unions.
2. Racketeering: Un-Constitutional and Illegal seizure of private property; RE: General Motors, Chrysler Corporation.
3. Racketeering and Conspiracy to Defraud: RE: Healthcare; Willful and intentional overthrow and attempt to destroy American private insurance and health care industry. Conspiracy to defraud the American people, RE: SEIU and union leader Andy Stern.
4. Racketeering, Fraud, Un-Constitutional and Illegal seizure of private property. RE: Gulf oil wells, Private Oil industry assets, RE: PetroBrazil, George Soros investments. RE: Obama administration ban/moratorium on Gulf oil drilling, Forced closure of existing American owned oil company assets located in the Gulf of Mexico. Financial contributions to Petro-Brazil.
5. Derelictions of duty, failures to secure the US - Mexican border. RE: Illegal immigration.
6. Interfering with a Sovereign state and the states rights to self-defense of its citizens. RE: State of Arizona, And Arizona law to enforce immigration and the states right and obligations to defend it population against violent illegal drug smugglers.
7. Obstruction of Justice: Deliberate and willful attempt to impede and obstruct the duties of sovereign states dully-elected law enforcement official from enforcing both state and federal immigration laws. RE: Arizona County Sheriff Joe Arpaio.
More Articles at American Spring's Website
This show is sponsered by www.myonesupply.com
Tonight, All About Wine focuses on the federal government and its rule over wine and wineries: The Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB). Join us for this entertaining and informative show. Call the show and talk with us LIVE on-air about wine and the wine industry. Our guest line phone number is (646) 727-3235 or Email your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
DID YOU KNOW: The federal government mandates subcontracting or sharing the wealth so to speak, on large contract awards? Stay Tuned for the Top 3 Tips Small Businesses to use to Get Started
Contact me at Info@GCSToday.com
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress