SORT BY Relevancy
1) Program intro. 2) Part 1 of a Report from CBC National News on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle , on Oct 28th (13) 3) Part 2 of the CBC National report on Oct 29 th (13) - Note I had problem loging in tesday night but its working now . I will be doing more update News programs this week . This is a on going story in Canada now. 4) Taking calls from Listeners . 5) Closing Music , O Canada them song if there is time. - This is a website for a program on CBC radio called the Current were you can listen to the podcast programs on the Senate Scandal . the Current : http://www.cbc.ca/thecurrent/podcasts/current/index.html
1) Program Introduction
2) This program is about the Week News Reports from CBC National on the Federal Goverment Senate Scandle.
3) Part 1 is Nov 20 (13) CBC News report
4) Music Break
5) Part 2 is Nov 21 (13) CBC News Report
6) Taking calls from callers
7) Colsing Music , then Song of O , Canada
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW THAT THE FOOD YOU EAT THE WATER YOU DRINK IS CONTROLED BY A CORPORATION AND NO ONE IS IN CONTROL OF THEM ?
THEY ARE THE CONTROLERS, THE OVERLORDS. OF YOU
YOU SAY THAT IS NOT TRUE . THEY DONT CONTROL ME BUT THEY DO ! THEY CONTROL EVERY THING AROUND YOU !
YOU DONT HAVE A CHOICE OR A RIGHT .UNLESS THEY SAY SO ! HOW WILL THIS END? OR WILL IT END .
WE ARE ON THE COUNT DOWN !!!!!!! WE WILL TALK ABOUT WHAT WE KNOW IS NEXT. NOT WHAT WE THINK.
PEOPLE NEED TO OPEN THERE EYES. BUT IS IT TO LATE ?
SO CALL IN LETS US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK .
Join KTL RADIO for a SPECIAL BROADCAST!
After being invited by T.H.O.R. Network for part two of their series, VIOLENCE IN AMERICA, we dediced to rebroadcast today's episode, which focused on the vicious cycle of CHILD SUPPORT.
This is a touchy topic, so please proceed with caution. We have enlisted an expert on the topic, who is not only versed in the subject matter but he gives you a comprehensive history of how this situation emerged, but more importantly he exposes this industry for the racket it is and gives a solution out of this mess.
Greg Doss from Greg Doss.com Radio is our special guest. He is an acrredited teacher on the Constitutional Principals and Child Support. He will speak to the Men and Women about the abuse of the child support system. He will also educate the Men on how to not be subject to, or abused by the state and federal government under the guise of child support.
This will be the first in a series of cross promotions we do with the good people over at T.H.O.R. Network...TUNE IN FOR THIS SPECIAL BROADCAST....CLASS IS IN SESSION.
he Hagmann & Hagmann Report provides viewers and listeners information about current events and historical topics that transcend the political right-left paradigm and delve into the real issues behind the sugar-coated news. This unique, father-son detective duo uses their investigative abilities and resources to aggressively research and report on issues left untouched by the corporate media. The show addresses many issues once considered mere fodder for “conspiracy theorists,” tracing their roots from the various events that created them through the fabric of history to the present day.
The program digs deep into current topics that include questions about who is really running America, who is really benefiting from the massive financial bailouts, who and what is behind controversial legislation such as the NDAA, SOPA, Agenda 21, and other issues that are rarely addressed with focus, clarity and accuracy. We are a listener supported show and those who are able to do so can donate here
Certain pivotal events that changed the course of U.S. and world history are also subjected to investigative scrutiny, from the start of the Federal Reserve, to the attacks of 9/11 and events taking place through the various presidential administrations.
Real information. Real truth. Less hype. Click here for website
Critical Conversations for this week ending August 29th is about the kids going back to school and whether the Common Core curriculum is right for America's children. Assembled for this discussion are Editor in Chief, and Common Core proponent who will be speaking with Dr. Jim Picht, presently teaching at Louisiana Scholars College and author - columnist Tim Kern who spent years in academia teaching America's youth.
Next up is whether Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton are our only viable 2016 Presidential candidate. The fact of the matter is they are the only candidates that can run without financial backing from their parties. How does this change the landscape. Can money buy the White House when you have an unmotivated public tired of the scandals from the White House and the lack of substantive progress from either the Republicans or Democrats in the House and Senate.
Finally, Ebola is one of those diseases that the media likes to stir into the melting pot of public hysteria. Dr. Picht, whose one Ph.d (yes, he has more than one) is in Microbiology, will explain what we need to be afraid of, or not.
We will talk today on blogtalkradio.com /don-durant about the wealthy buying up our country and then opening business in opther countries to avid paying taxes. Mitch McConnell was caught on tape laying out Republican plans - If they take back the Senate he will shrink the Federal government and roll back every bit of progress made during the Obama Presidency..And you know he will attempt it. To listen on the phone while we are o air live: 718-305-6322
Murray, UT – In June 2008, dual legislation passed by the House of Representatives and the Senate designated September as Gospel Music Heritage Month. In recognition of Gospel Music Heritage Month, Close-Up Talk Radio will spotlight Mama’s Temple Church Choir of Utah.
Mama's Temple Church Choir is a Pentecostal gospel choir led by Minister of Music Rosalind E. Cazares. Named for Rosalind’s mother Dr. Rosemary Redmon Cosby, affectionately known as “Mama,” the choir has since become one of the most renowned in the country, bringing its unique traditional gospel music to countless venues throughout the state of Utah for over 30 years.
“I learned how to find God to get the spirit into the song from my mother,” says Rosalind. “When you sing, you have to sanctify yourself. They’re not Gospel songs until you can feel the spirit of God when you’re singing.”
Rosalind says the choir is dedicated to keeping Mama’s legacy alive by using the communal spirit of gospel music to reinforce a belief in God and sing His praise. Each show is unique, with the choir offering an extensive repertoire of songs including everything from “Amazing Grace” to “Two Wings” to “Happy” by Pharrell Williams. The choir can even perform songs by audience request.
Rosalind says that at its very best, gospel music can be our salvation.
“When I sing these songs it fills my spirit. I feel God, so of course you’ve got to get that shout in,” laughs Cazares. “It’s a really, really good feeling to hear the sound of all these voices singing His praise together. God can hear us.”
Mama’s Temple Church Choir is scheduled to perform The World Stage in West Valley City on Monday, August 25 as part of the Utah Cultural Celebration Center’s Summer Concert Series.
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
Join Rob and his friends for a lively 2 hours of explicit talk. No topic is off limits. No subject is taboo.
This week we will have Ms. Kim Arrington on the show. The topic will be about finding your courage in planning a successful career path. The question we will be answering is "Are you trying to figure out your next career move or do you need help planning out your new career path?"
Ms. Arrington is your Executive Career Advisor, she can get your career on the FAST TRACK. In addition, she is the Founder and CEO of Courageant Consulting, where she helps you set, reach and "accelerate"your career goals. She has worked with The Washington Post, Comcast Corporation, ICF International and several federal agencies throughout the United States.
You cannot miss the valuable information she has to share with you all!
Brent Nyitray, Director of Capital Markets at iServe Residential Lending joins the broadcast for his regular quarterly housing and interest rate update.
Brent is a regular guest on the program and has extensive experience in securitizations, hedging, trading and capital markets.
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Join Host Live Chats
- Body of Christ (11 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (7 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (6 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (4 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Voluntary Media Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)