SORT BY Relevancy
Host & Producer will stop in for a few to announce our upcoming November 2013 upcoming Special Featured Guests. We are honored to our past and upcoming.. Due to some human errors, um (Tonya E.) lol, we have made the needed corrections and we are now ready to GO!! LOL!! LET'S GO
Micheal’s guest this week will be Susie Wilson, who will be discussing “Aging & Sexuality”.
Susie Wilson is a state and national leader in the fight for effective sexuality/family life education and prevention of adolescent pregnancy, Susie planned and managed the operations of a resource, advocacy and technical assistance organization committed to improving sexuality education programs in public schools and community agencies. She served for 23 years as the executive coordinator of the Network for Family Life Education (since renamed Answer) at Rutgers University’s Center for Applied and Professional Psychology.
in Self Help
Stephanie Tippie, RRT, is Co- founder of the Anti-Aging Clinic and is all about natural alternatives!
Stephanie is a Nature-O-Path educator, as well as researcher for the alternatives to the medical pharmaceutical sickness industry, active in the research field for 25 years. She and her husband are the creators of the ‘8 Steps to Aging Younger’ program.
Stephanie counsels both Domestic and International clients to assist people worldwide in preventing illness and disease- and educating them on how best to Age Younger .
How are the grandchildren taking the illness of their grandparent?
Scared, crying and nightmares may occur if they are not kept informed. They may not understand the the entire situation.
Kenna Barron, a respected Lixensed ProfessionalCounselor with her M.A. will discussthe 5 Things to Discuss With Children About Aging Loved Ones. She has been practicing for well we not discuss how long but close to my 30 years. Lets put it this way, we have both have earned every wrinkle.
Tune for an informative and fun discussion
in Self Help
Join us for this special Halloween episode where life coaches Barbara Hetzel, Jill Ozovek, and Joel Readance talk about fears, secrets, and the skeletons in our closets that stop us from living the lives we want.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages individuals and leaders in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. Helping people live the life they want while being their authentic self is Barb's passion and desire. Through active listening and coaching the answers that lie within each of us can be heard and lives can truly be transformed!
Jill Ozovek is a personal development coach who works with 30-something women (and others!) with demanding careers and busy lives get real with themselves and figure out how to take the next big step in their lives, whether it be a career change, personal development goal or relationship challenge. Jill believes that every individual has unlimited potential and through self-reflection and personal development work, he or she can tap into what they really want and what might be holding him or her back from achieving it.
Joel Readence is a Personal Development Coach working with gay men, and others, in areas such as life purpose, relationships, career fulfillment, spirituality and personal identity. He believes that with the right guidance you can create life-altering shifts in perspective that can break down self-imposed barriers and reconnect you to your true self. Through individual and group coaching, he partners with his clients to overcome fear of success, failure and judgment by others to help them identify their dreams and reach their full, self-expressed potential.
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Shanti Albani will be discussing the basics of anti-aging.
Dr. Shanti Albani, a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, has certifications in herbal medicine and bioidentical hormone replacement. She had a primary care practice for many years in Mexico in the small town of San Miguel de Allende. She also owned a health food store where she held trainings on health and nutrition for the general public. While living in Mexico, Dr. Albani worked for a country-wide bioidentical hormone replacement company and trained physicians in the use of bioidentical hormones. She currently lives in Florida and works for Life Extension as a Clinical Trainer.
Dr. Andre Berger of Rejuvalife Vitality Institute discusses his new book, The Beverly Hills Anti-Aging Prescription. Anti-aging isn't something you can purchase at a store. Yes, you can walk into any local drugstore and find various lotions, treatments and serums that promise to reduce the signs superficial aging, but they do very little to help the underlying cause. In his book, Dr. Berger shares his secrets on how to effectively turn back the hands of time and to look and feel younger. The Beverly Hills Anti-Aging Prescription shares the anti-aging treatments Dr. Berger uses at Rejuvalife Vitality Institute. He believes that aging is dependent on a few key factors, most importantly genetics and environment. While your genes are pre-determined and are unchangeable, people have a great level of control over their environment. By making positive changes in the way patients eat, sleep, exercise and interact with their environments and by naturally balancing hormone levels Dr. Berger has successfully helped thousands of patients regain their youthful vitality.
Most of us don't look forward to getting old. Why do you suppose that is? Is it the unknown or the assumption that it's going to be bad? Either way few of us are excited about it or are looking forward to it.
My research shows it is because we percieve that we have no control over, or effect on how it happens. We assume that it's not going to be good. And that is part of the problem.
Join me for this broadcast and learn about how you can steer the aging process (no matter what your age) rather than just hope for the best.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (32 chatters)
- Straitway (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (23 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (20 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- 62196 (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Bellesprit (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (7 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- WWCRHost (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- MKSPCG (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- CrossRoads Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (3 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (3 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (3 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- JiggyBox Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Sports on Tap (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Talk Love and Sex with Shey (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)