SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, I interview my best friend and incredible mentor, Dr. Sean Stephenson.
When Sean was born, doctors predicted he would not to survive past birth because of a rare bone disorder that stunted his growth and caused his bones to be extremely fragile. Despite these challenges, he's taken a stand for a quality of life that has reached millions of people around the world, including Sir Richard Branson, President Clinton, and his Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
He's appeared on everything from The Oprah Show to Youtube videos with millions of views. The Biography Channel did an hour feature on his life called, “Three Foot Giant.”
His message has been heard at live events in over 15 countries and 47 states over the past 16 years. His latest book, “Get Off Your But” has swept the US and been released in over a half dozen languages around the world.
In this interview, we will discuss:
How Sean would define a "Fearless Life" How to overcome your fears Sean's greatest fear he has overcome and a fear that still remains in his life This will be one of the most valuable, if not most valuable, episode of the "Design a Fearless Life Radio Show."
Tune in and become the bad ass you were born to be.
in Self Help
Living Fearless Dream Big. Turn your passion into profits! Follow life coach Jan as she speaks to many of Oprah's spiritual leaders and guests. Find out what their beliefs are on being successful. You'll pick up helpful tips and maybe even a few aha moments!
In this episode, I interview Amanda Loveland. Amanda is a Transformational Life Coach and Inspirational Speaker, who helps you to discover, design and manifest a life and a business that is in harmony with your Soul’s purpose. She is also a business owner, an author of children’s books, a new wife, and a mother of her snoring cat, Chase.
In this episode, we discuss:
How Amanda found her passion for coaching and how You can too! How she overcame her fears and limiting beliefs when launching her coaching business How she transformed her mindset to believe that she was worthy to coach others. Tune into this interview on Thursday, November 14th at 10am PST (Noon CST).
In this episode, I interview my friend, Shannon Graham.
Shannon is a motivational speaker, self-help author, and success mentor who offers transformative coaching programs to tackle the hurdles of life and business. His Ultimate Lifestyle Intensive helps developing coaches skyrocket their personal and professional success.
In this episode, we discuss:
How Shannon got his first coaching client while being homeless in New York City at 21 years old.
How "Self Help" saved Shannon's life which was consumed by drugs, alcohol, and crime.
The only difference between you and the people you view as "more successful" than yourself.
Why your darkest hours and most painful experiences contain the POWER and BELIEF you need to achieve your dreams.
The difference between a HABIT and a RITUAL, as they relate to Health & Fitness.
For more than 10 years, motivational speaker, self-help author and success mentor Shannon Graham has helped countless individuals and businesses reach their goals through a wide range of effective, life-changing strategies.
Recognized across the globe as a premier motivational speaker and rising star in the self-help and coaching industry, Shannon Graham has developed a number of transformative coaching programs to tackle the hurdles of life and business. Some of Shannon Graham’s more recent innovations include The Ultimate Lifestyle Intensive that helps developing coaches skyrocket their personal and professional success. You can connect with Shannon at http://thementorcoach.com
Many of us fear certain elements of life: we're uncertain about the future, concerned over our love lives, and doubtful of our health. But what we don't understand is that fear stands like a wall between us and the joyful lives we were meant to live. When we live in fear, we experience many other negative side-effects like anxiety, depression, anger, and frustration. And we just don't need to live this way! Carmen will provide several key exercises to calm your fears and uplift your hopes. Listen in to eradicate your fears, free your mind of harmful thoughts, and adopt the mentality that a brilliant future is in your hands. Carmen will take your calls and personally answer your life questions.
Do you have fearless confidence in all parts of your life? Where does it come from? Can you be humble and fearlessly confident at the same time? Join host Arlene Arnold as she invites you to consider what this means and how it affects your life. Call-in with your experiences and understanding.
In this week's "Design a Fearless Life" episode, I have the privilage of interviewing Mindie Kniss.
Mindie is a BAD ASS coach, writer, and wilderness guide. Mindie is also married to last week's guest, Sean Stephenson.
She coaches her clients in many facets of life, but most importantly, on clarifying their passion and achieving their dreams.
In this episode, we discuss:
How Mindie left the security of Corporate America to launch her career as an Entrepreneur and Coach. The secret to making the transition from employee to entrepreneur as smooth as possible How she overcame her fears and limiting beliefs when launching her coaching business The upside and downside of being an entrepreneur Tune in on Thursday, November 7th at 10am Pacific (Noon Central) to listen to this incredible interview.
Fearless Puppy on American Road will entertain you, but has a serious purpose as well. Doug Ten Rose asks Why would a 15 year old boy with a New York City native’s knowledge of transportation systems shun both public and private transport and opt to spend the next 35 years hitchhiking throughout North America? Why would anyone bypass the relative ease and safety of bus, train, or a car of his own and open himself to all manner of possible disaster by braving the whims of fate and the moods of passersby? Doug tell you why.
FEAR SUCKS! Why are so many people running away from things that aren’t chasing them? Iy's something we will ponder with Doug.
Join your host Nukhet Hendricks, Angel Communicator with special guest Fabulous and Fearless Louise Edington on Sunday, August 4 at 2pm CST (3pm EST).
Louise is an Evolutionary Astrologer and Life Coach who guides her clients through major life transitions using their unique cosmic blueprint.
Louise and I will be talking about how she started living her deliciously outrageous life when she finally made astrology her life's work after studying it for 20 years, how she gets a big juicy tingle when she knows she has really got to the essence of a client in a reading, opened up possibilities or validated something the client knew to be true deep inside; how her life is even juicer because being an entrepreneur gives her the flexibility to spend more time with the loves of her life, her husband and her daughters.
Louise and I will also be talking about the fact that her life was not always outrageously delicious and juicy but how she created just that and how you can create one as well with the help of astrology!
Learn about Louise Edington at www.louiseedington.com; www.facebook.com/Fabulousandfearless
And learn about Nukhet at www.nukhets.com.
RC Peck launches us into Fearless Wealth!
A great interview with RC as he reaffirms that we are creating our own reality and, although often painful to discover, ultimately very liberating once you regain control. RC Advises us:
The 3 most common mistakes around money
What the common denominator is for all people when it comes to people who want to change their behaviors around money and investing
How your emotions control your finances and what to do about it
How to make amazing changes inside of one hour!
RC Peck, CFP® demystifies what is perhaps one of the most important pursuits in life – the desire to be free from the demands and obligations of others. And like it or hate it, everything starts and ends with how you deal with your money. Being effective with money is no longer a nice skill to have. It’s a matter of personal freedom.
RC has authored Fearless Wealth, Simple Steps to Grow and Harvest Your Money, written hundreds of articles, built a 30,000 person strong investment club, and has been a regular money expert on Bloomberg, CNN, ABC, CNBC, Fox Business News and numerous top 20 business radio programs.
RC Peck, CFP® results speak for themselves. RC’s Fearless Wealth Portfolio has returned an astounding 15.09% compounded annually for fourteen years. During the same time period the S&P500 has returned 5.53% compounded annually.
Since 1998 RC has been teaching 1,000s of private investors and traders how to stack the deck in their favor by ‘counting’ the odds of winning or losing. His clients have been able to outperform “experienced” advisors, hedge fund managers and endowments by leveraging the great imbalances in the market.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (141 chatters)
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (19 chatters)
- AlimBey (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- canadianglen (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (2 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Chaos Network (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Littany (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (0 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)