SORT BY Relevancy
Having inhaled The Best Laid Plans in one night, I'm so looking forward to chatting with its amazing author, Tamara Mataya!
Tamara Mataya is currently a librarian; she lurked there for so long recommending books to patrons and shushing people, that she suspects they only hired her so it would be less creepy. Now she’s armed with a name tag, and a thin veneer of credibility. She’s also a musician with synaesthesia – which isn't an issue until someone plays a wrong note, which makes her want to squirm inside out. It makes for a good live show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Robert Phoenix (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Health Out of the Box (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)