SORT BY Relevancy
In the year 616 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab became Muslim. His conversion to Islam is so significant that it merits its own seperate discussion.
Ibn ‘Abbas related that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “O Allah, strengthen Islam by ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab especially.”
Please join Professor Griff and ZaZa Ali on NMEMINDZ Radio tonight at 8pm EST, as we welcome Dr. Ava Muhammad, Student National Spokesperson for The Nation of Islam and The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan! Call in and listen in at 347-633-9644. She will be discussing her upcoming "Women Only" Gathering in Atlanta this Saturday, September 13... among other things.
The Ku Klux Klan was originally organized in the winter of 1865-66 in Pulaski, Tennessee as a social club by six Confederate veterans. In the beginning, the Klan was a secret fraternity club. (Ku Klux was derived from the Greek "kuklos," meaning circle, and the English word clan.) The costume adopted by its members (disguises were quite common) was a mask and white robe and high conical pointed hat.
According to the founders of the Klan, it had no malicious intent in the beginning. It attracted former Civil War generals such as Nathan Bedford Forrest, the famed cavalry commander whose soldiers murdered captured black troops at Fort Pillow.The Klan spread beyond Tennessee to every state in the South and included mayors, judges, and sheriffs as well as common criminals. The Klan systematically murdered black politicians and political leaders. It beat, whipped, and murdered thousands, and intimidated tens of thousands of others from voting. Blacks often tried to fight back, but they were outnumbered and out gunned. While the main targets of Klan wrath were the political and social leaders of the black community, blacks could be murdered for almost any reason. Men, women, children, aged and crippled, were victims.In Texas, Governor Edmund Davis organized a crack state police unit, 40 percent of whose officers were black. The police made over 6,000 arrests and stopped the Klan. Armed groups of black and whites fought or threatened Klansman in North and South Carolina. The federal government also exerted its influence, empowering federal authorities with the Enforcement Acts of 1870 and 1871. Klan activity ended by 1872 and disappeared until it was revived again in 1915.
Dr Muhammad explores tonight - 646 478 4448
What better way to celebrate my birthday than to celebrate with a powerful speaker, author and survivor; we are celebrating life!
Mildred D. Muhammad is a sincere, thoughtful, and spiritual person. She wanted nothing more than to build a strong family unit in which she would be a good wife and mother.
But when her first husband -- John Allen Muhammad -- “turned” on her, Mildred knew she had to protect herself and her family.
When he emptied out their bank accounts, kidnapped their children, and disappeared, she had to learn to navigate the legal system, all while making sure that he did not find her. She had no money, no job, and she was living in a shelter for abused women when she began her uphill battle to find her children.
Mildred D. Muhammad
in Real Estate
National Annual Convention 67th
Donnell Spivey 28th President
Empowering Realtist to Make a Change
2014 Convention Theme: Homeownership Priority #1
Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace hotel
202 E. Pratt Street Baltimore, Maryland 21202
A TorchLight Realty
484 894 8100
6104391527 EXT 707
435 W. 7th Street Suite. 3A New Jersey 07060
1244 Hamilton Street
Allentown, Pennsylvania 18102
Eric Lawrence Frazier, MBA
President and CEO
The Power Is Now, Inc.
3739 6th Street
Riverside, CA 92501
O 800-401-8994 x 703 | D ? 714-361-2105 | C 714-475-8629
Skype: 714-845-7263 | Skype ID: frazier.eric
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.thepowerisnow.com
in Self Help
Part 2 of our talks with Dennis Muhammad CEO of ENOTA and The Peacekeepers Global Initiative. He joins us in a heated discussion on violent crime, beating women, police brutality and other infractions that plague the Black community. He's got a make sense solution that can help rebuild, repair, and save the Black Community.
The Keys 107 focuses on the 7 keys that open doors to endless possibilities in the pursuit of life, peace, and happiness. Each episode explores one or a combination of the 7 keys such as: spiritual, mental, physical, emotional, financial, art science & entertainment, and the social with an emphasis on acts of kindness. It is our intention to invite guests who specialize in specific areas that through informative dialogue offer solutions that motivates a progressive change and stimulates active action. We believe the 7 keys are the essential building blocks to taking you to the next level as you pursue love, peace, and happiness. Connect with us:
ASA, F/B FAMILY, TODAY IS THE DAY. ALLAH HAS BLESSED THE HEREAFTER IS NOW NETWORK, WE WILL WALK THROUGH THE COMMUNITY, IN UNITY WITH OUR BELOVED SISTER Lorraine Muhammad. I TOLD YOU SOONER THAN LATER AND TONIGHT AT 7, O. CLOCK EASTERN, 6, O, CLOCK CENTRAL TIME, SO JOIN US, AND LAUGH AND CRY AND UNITE, SEE YOU THERE, LOVE YOU by Sister Minerva White
Jumah: Imam Khashif Abdul-Karim Muhammad Islamic Center of Greater Hartford CT is this weeks obligated congregational services of Muslims.
[62:10] O you who believe! when the call is made for Prayer on Friday, hasten to the remembrance of Allah, and leave off all business. That is better for you, if you only knew.
[62:11] And when the Prayer is finished, then disperse in the land and seek of Allah’s grace, and remember Allah much, that you may prosper.
[62:12] But when they see some merchandise or some amusement, they break for it, and leave you standing. Say, ‘That which is with Allah is better than amusement and merchandise, and Allah is the Best Provider.’
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (114 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- DHead Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (0 chatters)