SORT BY Relevancy
Vance Simms is the Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, Inc., a nation wide nonprofit organization of “fathers mentoring fathers”. In this role he has become a visionary with a goal of “turning the hearts of men back to their children and families”.
From the beginning, Father Matters purpose has been to promote the growth in socially and economically deprived communities. Our down-to-earth style is aimed at providing the tools necessary to empower men and women and their families to improve community well being.
Listen to Vance Simms talk about how he started his non-profit Father Matters and the upcomming Father Fest 2014 Men's Conference. For more, visit www.fathermatters.org
Happy Father's Day!
Our Heavenly Father has not changed. He still waits for us to come back to Him fully without any reservation. He is LOVE. Many of us who are called "bayboomers" are experiencing awakening from our youth and the wisdom from God through our experiences. Every generation lays a foundation for the next generation. We work hard to help our next generation (our children) live a better life than us. That is our natural father's heart. When we come back HOME where our Heavenly Father is, our family comes back home.
We want to welcome our guest who is a pioneer in the issue of father in our generation. Vance Simms is Founder and Executive Director of Father Matters. Father Matters is an organization where fathers can be mentored by other fathers or fathers can mentor other fathers. Please visit their website www.fathermatters.org.
The news is buzzing with local stories such as the death of Trayvon Martin, and across the pond, the birth of the "royal baby." Beneath the surface of the headlines, however, lie fundamental issues as we evaluate the social landscape for our youth, especially young men. In this rebroadcasted Father's Day show, join Dr. D Ivan Young and his expert panel as they discuss family, fatherhood and faith. Sunday evenings are so good that by popular demand Conversations with Dr. D Ivan Young is now also live every Wednesday at 12 pm CST! Join Dr. D Ivan Young for engaging conversation on relationships, current events and most of all you! Call in to speak with him live. Whether you're dealing with a stressful job, crazy co-workers or at home needing a good laugh and great conversation, this is your answer. Make Conversations with Dr. D Ivan Young your mid-week lunch date!
To submit show ideas or be featured on the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Week on "What's Right About Men?" : Relationship with Father; The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Exploring the positive and negative aspects of the father/son relationship and the fallout that takes place as a result. How have we been positively and negatively impacted by this key relationship? What takes place with boys when a father is missing in action in their son’s life? What did we learn from our father’s about being a man? And, what is the role of a father in today’s world?
We look forward to your questions and comments. Call into the show at 1-347-205-9869 OR Ask questions in the Chatroom. Just scroll about 1/2 way down the Show Page to the Chatroom and start "chatting!"
Happy Father's Day! Join Dr. D Ivan Young and his panel of some of the nation's top influential men as they discuss fatherhood. What does it mean to be a father? Do women get more credit for parenting? Why do Americans spend 40% more on Mother's Day than on Father's Day? Is the diminished value of the father due to unjustified bias or justified behavior? W. Eric Croomes is an author, motivational speaker and life coach. Eric's two books, Dance in the Dark, Poetic Reflections on Love and Culture and Brotha2Brotha, Becoming Healthy Men from the Inside Out, have been nominated for literary awards and deal with relationships, personal achievement and empowerment. Eric is founder and director of Their Eyes Were Watching Daddy, a non-profit empowerment and support group for single dads. Dr. Earl Allen is the Director of Kingdom Builders' University at Windsor Village United Methodist Church. He heads a mentorship group composed of chosen men who he helps guide to live up to God's image of the strength, honor and courage a man should possess.
Is it still true that Father really knows best?! Call in to speak with the host (646) 478-5610. In case you miss the live broadcast all programs are archived for your convenience.
To submit show ideas, comment, or be a featured guest please email email@example.com.
March 20, 2014 - LIVING A RICHER LIFE: with Vance Simms, Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, Inc. and his wife Rana. Authors of “Brokenness Produces Pearls”
THIS WEEK'S MESSAGE: If you’ve ever heard the words, “Just wait until your father gets home,” you probably grew up in a family where you recall those moments when your dad walked through the door, home from work. Fathers are frequently viewed as the go-to parent for discipline and sound advice while mothers are the go-to parent for nurturing, sympathy and comfort. However, fathers matter more than just being the person in the family who may rule with an iron fist. In many of today’s families, Dads are not in the home at all and, too often, due to broken relationships. How can we begin the healing process when it is possible and enrich all the lives involved?
Vance, the Founder/Executive Director of Father Matters, “Fathers Mentoring Fathers”, commits himself to building stronger, healthier communities by supporting, encouraging, and enlightening today’s fathers and families. Rana serves her local community in many fashions, through her work, supporting young children and their families, and through volunteerism in church and school. Vance and Rana reside in Phoenix, AZ with their five young children.
SECRET SOCIETIES ARE OF Satan...
GOD ALMIGHTY KNOWS EVERYTHING... YOU CAN'T FOOL GOD ALMIGHTY...
Tribulation Baptist Church...
(GNN) Gregory news network...
NEW CELL PHONE #: 904.504.4283...
THE LORD GOD JEHOVAH JESUS CHRIST IS MY REDEEMER SAVIOUR FOREVER...
AMEN AND AMEN!!!! SO BE IT!!!!!
Sincerely, James william Gregory Jr., Born Again Christian, Preacher of the WORD OF GOD THE BIBLE (KJV)!!!! AMEN AND AMEN!!!! SO BE IT!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (31 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (22 chatters)
- SHRAonair (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (16 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (11 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (6 chatters)
- FFToolbox (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (0 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (0 chatters)