SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Chewing The Fat w/ Big & Beefy-We have the always entertaining Alan Parker from Hell's Kitchen Season 15! Also, the weekly Top 5, Food Fight, interesting news of the week, and Stephen Lee with the "Crop Report." You won't want to miss this!! 8pm EST
What happened on the Oscars? Big & Beefy will give their opinions...
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to thank Tina Lewis for helping out with the guests and Theresa Coleman for working the phones!!
Follow us on Twitter @CTFBBPodcast @sichefrob
Welcome to Chjewing The Fat with Big & Beefy. Big announces that he will be a finalist on Food Network Star 12.
Also Bill Vinci from The Empire Plate will be calling in.
Follow us on twitter @CTFBBPodcast
Listen to a Special Broadcast of The Michael Imhotep Show, Sat. April 30th., 11am-1pm EST with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network on Blog Talk Radio. We will also broadcast on Facebook LIVE. Visit our Facebook FanPage "The African History Network" to watch LIVE at https://www.facebook.com/The-African-History-Network-186625219983/.
1) Hip Hop Artist Lil Kim recently posted Instagram photos that were unrecognizable. We dealt with Colorism, Self Hatred and the Effects of White Supremacy. Lil Kim is suffering from low self esteem. We have to protect our daughters from this type of behavior. 2) Harriet Tubman is going to be the new face of the $20 Bill. Is this a good thing since African American Women are devalued in this society? We'll discuss why this is a slap in the face to African American Women. 3) Since Prince passed on April 21st, 2016 a lot of information has come out about his humanitarianism, philanthropy and knowledge of history. We discuss Prince being Unapologetically Black, studying Dr. John Henrik Clarke and more. 4) This date in African American History - Muhammad Ali refuses the draft.
BALTIMORE: FREE EVENT - Sat. April 30th, 2016, 6:00pm-10:00pm Reality Speaks Of Solviaz Nation presents a presentation by Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network, "Redistributing The Pain: How African Americans Historically Fought Back With Economic Boycotts & Cooperative Economics". Pleasant Hope Baptist Church, 430 East Belvedere Ave., Baltimore, MD 21212
Big & Beefy return after a 2 month hiatus. CTF welcomes Cutthroat Kitchen Chocolate Edition Winner and Runner Up Chef Damiano Carrera and Chef Jess Vogel.
Tune in as listen to your favorite podcast chefs reunite after a long awaited return. Chef Rob is back in NY and cant wait to hang out again with his buddy Chef Clem.
Food News, Food Fights, and Top Five list are on schedule as well as some over due Tom Foolery!!!!
Follow us on Twitter @CTFBBPodcast @sichefrob @chefclem70
On this episode of Chewing The Fat with Big and Beefy we will be joined by Chef Ed Jaskowiak from Hell's Kitchen 15. Plus, the Top 5, Food Fight, News of the Week, and I bet a surprise caller or two!
Big will talk about the Staten Island ST Patricks Day Parade and Corned Beef and Many Beers
Clem will say that the Italians invented St Patrick blah blah blah
Follow us on Twitter @CTFBBPodcast @sichefrob
Big and Beefy welcome Brooklyn Gourmet Chicken Burgers into the studio this episode. Also Chef Rob has become a Jerky Distributor... Join his team
It' really easy and you can start your own business just by buying two bags of jerky a month. Free Website and access to wholesale and on line sales.
Join today at www.culinaryrenegade.jerkydirect.com
Don't want your own business? Than just hit retail sales and choose from many different flavors of Jerky!!!
Fruit sticks available also as well as pet treats.
Buy now!!! www.culinaryrenegade.jerkydirect.com
follow us on Twitter @CTFBBPodcast
Listen to the podcast “Lil Kim, Colorism, Self Hatred and White Supremacy/Did Prince Have A Will” from “The Michael Imhotep Show”, Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and for the podcasts.
1) We did a recap of the Tuesday primaries in 5 States. What's next for Sen. Bernie Sanders? 2) Hip Hop Artist Lil Kim recently posted Instagram photos that were unrecognizable. We dealt with Colorism, Self Hatred and the Effects of White Supremacy. 3) Tyka Nelson, Prince's Sister said to her knowledge, he did not have a will. What does this mean for his $300 million empire? 4. Detroit you win a National Chess Title. 5) This date in African American History.
Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com for DVDs by Michael Imhotep and documentaries like "Hidden Colors", "Out of Darkness" and "Resurrecting Black Wallstreet The Blueprint".
BALTIMORE: FREE EVENT - Sat. April 30th, 2016, 6:00pm-10:00pm Reality Speaks Of Solviaz Nation Event presents a presentation by Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network, "Redistributing The Pain: How African Americans Historically Fought Back With Economic Boycotts & Cooperative Economics". Pleasant Hope Baptist Church, 430 East Belvedere Ave., Baltimore, MD 21212
At a recent Donald Trump rally in Fayetteville, N.C., Trump supporter John McGraw sucker-punched African American protester Rakeem Jones as Jones was exiting the rally. McGraw was subsequently arrested on assault and disorderly conduct. However, the unrepentant McGraw was reportedely stated Jones wasn't "acting like an American" and regarding the next time we see him, "we might have to kill him."
Join host Kay Quinn as she and co-host Raymond Kirk discuss the recurring violent trend that often accompany Trump rallies. Call in and share your thoughts? In light of these recent events, do you believe Donald Trump incite racism, hatred and violence? Why or why not?
REAL Talk is a community oriented show that focuses and engage dialog on very real issues that repeatedly plague and disenfranchise local communities. It is designed to open the lines of communication to address the hard issues many are afraid to discuss in this climate of racial divide.
We can no longer ignore the elephant in the room. This is our time to engage the proverbial elephant head on. REAL Talk... always informative, always real, always explosive!
Follow Kay on Twitter. Like us on Facebook to show your support!
Are you ready? Let the conversations begin...
On this special episode, Big and Beefy go over foods that The iroshe actually are known for. It's not just Corned Beef which byy the way is an Irish American dish. If you go to Ireland, nobody knows what the hell it is.
Our Top Five list will be Irish Themed so tune in and chime in.
What will be the Food Fight? Im betting on it's something that has to do with St. Patty
follow us on Twitter @CTFBBPodcast
Welcome to Wicked Little Things!
Tonight we talk to Fat-Lip Press and Lisa Dabrowski.
Fat-Lip Press will tell us about their inspiration and aspirations as a press, including their current projects and future projects.
Lisa Dabrowski will tell us about her newest anthology, Horror from the Inside Out and how Autism inspired its creation.
As always, stay smooth
Lee Haney will be giving great tips on gaining lean muscle while losing weight, proper dieting, supplementation, and the correct training program!
Keep in mind, Lee Haney offers personal coaching opportunities to help you reach your personal fitness goal. If you are interested please visit www.leehaney.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Midrats (11 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (10 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (6 chatters)
- Great Tribulation Ministries (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- latinaafrican (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Snell (2 chatters)
- The Nu Soul Cypher (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- THE Collision of Faith Politics (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Homer Hambone (1 chatters)