SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of The Hip Spot With HippyFitMom it is all about beauty and fashion. Our guest will be LaNette Kincaid joining in the conversation. It will be a great time with great conversation. LaNette Kincaid is the wife to a Marine and mother of two. This military spouse is also the CEO of Just Pearlz, a fashion and jewelry company and of Vendor’s Preferred, a business consultant company. LaNette founded both Vendors Preferred and Just Pearlz shortly after graduation from Texas Wesleyan University after receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology with emphasis Criminal Justice. LaNette is also the founder of the NO SLEEP Think Tank! http://www.justpearlz.com/about-our-ceo
We are also talking Trending Topics and playing Advice From My Pinterest. Make sure you join the conversation by tweeting to @HippyFitMom. Follow LaNette @LaNetteKincaid
LIVE- Remote, covering The "Fierce and Firey Designer Competion IV" presented by Ginakifashion Icn. Interviews to include the Founder of Ginaki Inc, Ms. Regina Tidwell, CoCo Kiss, Carla Miss and many others celebrity guest. Along with the designers of the competion. So staye TUNED HERE on EFT Radio2, Aug 16th 7pm EST
Welcome to Beauty Chat Radio, where we chat about Beauty,Fashion and Entertaniment . Tonight the floor is open to anyone with something to share .Please free free to call in here 818-495-6973.
Join us this Sunday night at 9pm EST/6pm PST for a conversation with LA based Beauty Photogapher, Courtney Daley. Courtney will share with us what inspires her, and what it takes to create beautiful images. Follow us and tune in, right here on Blog Talk Radio. Follow our tweet chat at www.Tweetchat.com and use the hashtag #Beautylounge.
TUNE IN TONIGHT TO THE BEAUTY & BEATS PRE-VMA SHOW! WE ARE GIVING OUR PREDICTIONS FOR TONIGHT'S AWARD SHOW CATEGORIES AND TALKING ABOUT SOME OF THE BEST PAST VMA SHOWS!
HOSTED BY PRO MAKEUP ARTIST ANGELA "ROYALTY" ROYAL, ADULT FILM STAR BIANCA MOORE, & INDIE ARTIST AND ENTREPRENEUR RAFIEL DAVI!
2014 Integrity Beauty Woman of Valor Elizabeth Reeve discusses the recent passing of Ms Abilities America at Large, Autumn Massie.
Autumn was an angel on earth, She was very positive, an inspiration, and one who allowed everyone to feel special.
She was a dog trainer at Glad Wags. She loved her Service Dog Kuma. She was very crafty, even through her disabilities, she always kept a positive spirit.
As Ms. Abilities at Large, she wanted to have her platform be on service dogs. However, her life ended too early, at the age of 29.
Autumn was taken from us on August 23, 2014.
On behalf of Integrity Beauty Women of Excellence and Ms. Abilities America we take this time to use Autumn's legacy to inspire others. Our hearts go out to Autumn's Family during this time of loss.
30 minutes of truth telling about life and love lessons with Sharon Pope, life coach.
Tell the Truth. Show up n Love. Live in Freedom.
Today, we're going to discuss beauty - for both ourselves and our daughters.
According to research performed as part of the Dove® Campaign for Real Beauty, only 4% of women around the world would describe themselves as beautiful.
We all see the images every day that set the standard for the definition of beauty, but most of the time those images don’t look like us.
So we fall short of that beauty bar of perfection, believing that we’re not thin enough, not pretty enough and sometimes, just simply, not enough. It impacts our self-confidence and holds us back in our relationships, in our jobs and throughout our lives.
But here’s the real tragedy:
We cannot give to our daughters what we do not have for ourselves.
It’s not enough to just tell our daughters that they’re beautiful. We’ve all likely been told that at some point in our lives, but that doesn’t mean we believed it.
They have to see that belief in us. They have to know we get it. They have to see us making choices that honor our beauty. They have to know we celebrate that beauty.
Let's discuss, honor and celebrate our beauty and be a light for our daughters.
Nikki Rich of the Nikki Rich Show will Interviewing and talking with Arbitrage Entertianment, Renegade Revolt. Also New Segment Hosts of "Beauty on A Budget" wiht Misty Chelynn. THENIKKIRICHSHOW.COM CALL in speak with Nikki Rich 323.580.5749
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Derek Davis (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)