SORT BY Relevancy
October 8th, 2015:
A New Way Of Being hosted by Avatar Galextra.
An Avatar's fight to stop injustices to herself and her family who have been abused and attacked by the powers that be in canada, even going as far as harassing and gangstalking her and her small family in her own home.
The African People are also being Targeted and abused by the powers that be , going as far as using them against each other, as well as using them against the avatar as a tool to persecute her and her family
2015 The year of Breakthrough, the year of Favor, The year of peace and the year of recompense!
2015 The year of God's justice and recompense against those who hate freedom!
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
Proverbs 25:25 As cold water to a weary soul, So is good news from a far country.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature,
General Sports Talk with your host Robert Ford, JaQuan Jenkins & Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. MLB Playoff update
2. NFL Prediction: Seahawks at Bengals
3. Refs MNF Blunder
4. Can Dan Campbell fixed the Dolphins problems?
5. MVP thru first 4 weeks?
6. Offensive player of the year so far?
7. Defensive Player of the year?
8. Biggest surprise team so far?
9. Biggest surprise player?
10. Most disappointing team?
11. Most disappointing player?
12. Coach of the year so far?
13. Assistant coach of the year?
14. Coach on the hot seat?
15. Offensive rookie of the year?
16. Defensive rookie of the year?
17. Comeback player of the year?
18. NFL Owners plan to vote on Los Angeles relocation soon.
19. Should Colin Kaepernick be worried about job security?
20. Big name NFL players that could be traded?
21. NFL extends international series until 2025
22. Fantasy Shout outs
23. LSU - South Carolina game moved to Baton Rouge due to Flooding in South Carolina
24. Did we expect Florida & Michigan to turn their programs around this fast?
25. Is Cardale Jones the wrong choice at QB for Ohio State
26. CFB Predictions: #13. Northwestern at #18. Michigan, & #23. California at #5. Utah.
27. Report: Jimmy Butler doesn't respect Derrick Rose's work ethic
28. The Golden State Warriors are on pace to move to San Francisco by 2018-19 season.
Bards Logic welcomes Candidate for Boehner's House Seat Jim Condit Jr.
Topics we will discuss:
1. The upcoming special election in District 8 of Ohio to replace John Boehner
2. Watch the Vote 2016 – (Now also WatchTheVoteUSA.com) – to get a fair count for all the candidates at the Iowa Caucus in 2016; how Watch the Vote 2012 forced the Iowa GOP to change the winner from Romney to Santorum two weeks after the Jan 3, 2012 Iowa Presidential Caucus. This is the first time this ever happened, as far as we know, in a Presidential primary or Caucus. This could engage a discussion of the Presidential Candidates and the mechanics of the Iowa Caucus – very important. The Iowa Caucus is the most open of all the election processes in the Presidential year – it is totally transparent.
3. NetworkAmerica.org – the website where anyone can sign up in the party of their choice, or as an independent, talk to anyone else – NO GATEKEEPERS – and meet online with others in their county and in their chosen party – and then to organize physically to throw out the party leaders in the Dem and Repub party in almost every county. See 6 min video at networkamerica.org on several places the grassroots conservatives already control.
Remember this is Your show, the People's show. As part of WE the PEOPLE, it IS Important for YOU to Stand Up and BE HEARD. Your Voice Matters. Call in with YOUR thoughts on the issues of today. CALL In and you can stay on the line and Be a Part of the Show. Join Our Round Table Discussion.
Invite friends to listen Share this Page's Link, Follow us on here, and Like our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/BardsLogicPoliticalTalk
~~Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan, I am your host!
~~The definition of Maverick is an unorthodox or independent-minded person.
Also called a TrailBlazer! I have the pleasure of chatting with one of these "Thinking Outside The Box Artists" Author Timothy Black one of the authors of the Cogs in Time 3 Anthology!( Steamworks Ink publishing). #ReleaseDayOctober07th!
Timothy Black: Born a modern-day nomad in the Deep South, Timothy Black wandered through most of the southern United States in an attempt to find his life, love, and home. After studying Geology, Astronomy, and the Occult, he found himself with a degree in Philosophy and a habit of writing odd things. A serial killer of coffee and whiskey sours, he has since found his den in the Pacific Northwest with two raucous bird ladies that peck him when he gets too far out of line. That's a whole lot of beaking.
Timothy is also an Award-winning author and popular podcaster and Steampunk-Horror author published under Blysster Press ... with werewolves!
The Green Bay Packers have celebrated a 4-0 First Quarter full of purged demons at nearly every turn, with Clay Matthews putting the frosting on the cake by kissing his bicep and taunting Colin Kaepernick. Where does this team go from here? A two-game homestand starting with the Rams and ending with Throwback Weekend against the Chargers. Could this be an undefeated 6-0 team going into the bye? Join the Cheesehead Radio team as we discuss how far this team can go in 2015.
Then, tune in for a return visit from Eric Baranczyk, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette's PackersNews, who will give us his insights as to how the Packers have been unravelling everything opposing teams have thrown at them this season.
Cheesehead Radio is brought to you by some of the top writers in the Packers Blogosphere: Jayme Snowden, Jersey Al Bracco & CD Angeli of CheeseheadTV, and John Rehor of PackersTalk.
In this episode we ask: Is football too dangerous? Should High Schools stop sponsoring it? Did DeMatha go too far in cyber-bullying Terrell Hall and what team in the DMV could move into the WCAC and compete? Also, featured: Lake Braddock, Centreville, Hylton, Arch Bishop Carroll, Gonzaga, Good Counsel and Bishop O'Connell!
Be sure to join us tonight, as we'll be joined by Zach from Cream City Clash (Formerly known as Squad 6 & Sector 7), as he'll tell you how to earn FREE tickets to ALL 41 home games! Share and spread the word!
We'll also discuss:
Stephen A Smith vs Kevin Durant
Bucks vs Bulls
Bucks Fan Fest
How far can the Packers go
Open discussion (whats on your mind) and MUCH more.
Tune in! Listen starting at 7pm CST via internet @www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports or via phone @ (347) 945-7002. (Number also serves as our call in number, press nothing to listen or press 1 to notify us that you want to come on live to make a comment)
in The Bible
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many increase to the glory of God.
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, works for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
I have lived in Tampa, Fl for over 22 years and I am an avid sports fan. I do my research and get all the facts before I give my opinion. My passion is for all sports but the most important one to me is by far football. I have worked for the Tampa Tribune for 3 years, radio broadcasting, and even covered the Arena Football League. I have covered every sport from volleyball to the UFC and I look forward to bringing my years of sports experience to my new radio show. Like the great Herm Edwards said “ You play to win the game, Hello? You play to win the game. You don't play it to just play it. That's the great thing about sports: you play to win, and I don't care if you don't have any wins. You go play to win. When you start telling' me it doesn't matter, then retire. Get out! 'Cause it matters."
JOIN HOST TRACY L. BELL ON THENEXT "CONVERSATIONS OF A SISTAH" AT 6:30 P.M. EST AS SHE WELCOMES O'JAYS MEMBER ERIC NOLAN RELEASES 3RD SOLO SINGLE WHILE TOURING WITH THE GROUP. The O'Jays continue to burn up the tour circuit after more than four decades of music. The tour began August 7, 2015, and now continues through February 12th, 2016-with numerous venues set in between. While the powerhouse vocalists are performing their legendary music coast-to-coast, group member Eric Nolan will also be releasing his third single entitled, "Cologne"off his first solo Album,"Mood Swing" (released in 2014). He has toured the world, performing as far as South Africa, and as an actor appeared in "The Fighting Temptations" starring Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Beyoncé (earning a Gold Record Award for his contribution to the movie's soundtrack).
Join me and my guests 2015 Phylis Wheatley Award Winning Author Nigeria Lockley, Khalil Hakim & Athena Dent
Nigeria Lockley possesses two Master's degrees, one in English Secondary Education, which she utilizes as an educator with the New York City Department of Education. Her second Master's degree is in Creative Writing. Born at Dawn is Nigeria's first published novel. Nigeria serves as the Vice President of Bridges Family Services, a not-for-profit organization that assists student parents interested in pursuing a degree in higher education.
Khalil Hakim was born on 05-12-1965 in Trenton, New Jersey to Leroy and Comedia Smith. He graduated from Trenton Central High School in 1983. He served in the USAF for 11yrs and traveled extensively living in Europe for 5 years and the Far East for 3 .In 1995 he was discharged from the USAF with an Honorable Discharged .In 1998 he received his Bachelor of Science in Telecommunications from DeVry University. He then moved to Dallas, TX, where Khalil worked for a variety of Fortune 500 companies in Dallas.
From a young age, Athena Dent knew her purpose in life and that was to be a humanitarian. Besides being a former Social Worker (12 years), caring and nurturing infants/children (30 years), Educator, Mentor and Volunteer, she has always had one passion……….writing. She began writing poetry at the age of 14 and while working in various professions, her writing evolved. She decided to do screenwriting and after having her work was reviewed; it was recommended that she write novels.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- WY CJP (18 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Coach Rea (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- 9 HI TIME RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- Linda West (1 chatters)